Saturday, August 1, 2009

Can You Sponsor Zuma Dogg's 9 Year Anniversary Dinner Tonight (I'm Broke and Haven't Eaten Yet Today!)

Well, TODAY it' the 9 Year Anniversary since the first "The Zuma Dogg Show" aired on L.A. cable TV. It's been a whirlwind and it sure as hell did change my life.

But I am certainly extra bummbed out today, cause I am so BUSTED I haven't eaten today and it sure is making me think too much about my Blvd of Broken Dreams that I walk alone like Greenday. THERE IS NO WAY I CAN BE THIS ISOLATED FROM MY PREVIOUS LIFE. But if you can help me get something to eat, like a $2.99 tuna sandwich at 7-11that comes with a free bag of chips, hit the paypal link and at least I will have one less thing to be cranky about. I don't care about my birthday, reunions, or sentimental stuff like that...but this 9 year anniversary thing hit me pretty emotionally yesterday and today because I am so down and out and trapped and desperate and isolated...IT'S REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE. Not that I'm the most famous guy in the world, or on TMZ, or suffer intense paparazzi...but at my own level...I'm telling you...the intense level of recognition, at ALL TIMES of the day...AT ANY TIME...OVER THE PAST NINE YEARS...REALLY, REALLY, REALLY becomes a head trip. And as I reflect back over all the people I have met and crowds that JUMP UP OFF THEIR FEET, from time to time when ZD walks into the room...and injured war vets who thank me and tell me to "keep it up" or the person who lost a loved on during 9-11 who told me ZD, "was the first person to make me laugh and feel like living again after 9-11." To all the parents who tell me "ZD Show" is the only thing that brings the family together...to teachers, to Academy/Grammy/Emmy Award winners...IT'S INTENSE!!!

I'M TELLING YOU...YOU HAVE TO EXCUSE ME...BUT YEAH, IT RUINED ME. So all I have been able to do is try to honor it by keeping it up. So have a good time tonight catching up on some of the YouTube memories this evening...and if you can donate something on PayPal so I can at least eat...it REALLY helps me be a little more comfortable.

ZUMA DOGG BLAST FROM THE PAST: EARLY CITY HALL VIDEO



Thank you,




"Zuma Dogg is the only American comedian today wearing the comedy-genius mantle once borne by Lenny Bruce, Allen Funt and Andy Kaufman." - Michael Heaton/Cleveland Plain Dealer.


"Brain-siezing artistry. A public access icon." - LA Weekly

"Love your show buddy. Keep up the good work. I tried calling in but couldn't get through." - Adam Sandler"

Everyone watches Zuma Dogg" - Reggie Miller

UNSOLICITED COMMENTS FROM FANS:

I was not at all prepared for the brilliance of your show.

In all honesty I was absolutely blown away. It was the most fresh, funniest, innovative thing that I've seen on television in the past five years.

You're a genius! When can we catch more shows? Do you have any of your old shows available?

Honestly, you may have been the funniest person I've ever see. I was laughing so hard I woke up my girlfriend.

If I owned a big TV company your show would be on 24/7!! I have never laughed so hard for so long, it's awesome. Can't wait for the next one, me and my friends will be talkin about it for a week! lol...

How can I get a copy of tonight's episode? It was the funniest thing I've seen in years. Thank you.

I hope you know you have the best show in the history of the planet!

I was wondering if I could maybe get your Autograph...It would mean alot...I know a ton of kids at my skool that love your show too....They are always talking in your voice and going crazy.....

you have the best show ever, you are the best white rapper in the world!!!

It was so beautiful that I had tears in my eyes. Let's just say I was moved.

I think your show displays a VERY intelligent and socially conscience realistic view of the world and you do it in a very original and very artistic way.

NOBODY HAS DONE WHAT YOU ARE DOING. Keep it up.

i love your show. it is the most excellent thing in all of televisionland.

My name is Lauren and let me begin by saying you are one of the finest displays of unconventional genius I've seen in a long time.

We just wanted to write to let you know how spectacular we thought your show was.

Hey baby! First of all I want you to know that I am from Portugal and I really love you. I hope you read this mail and write me back......
Kisses and hugs! Vanessa

i was just wondering, if there's anyway i can buy your shows on video or something.

my boyfriend and i just stumbled upon you singing saturday night fever tunes - and we can't stop laughing - thanks...

I caught your last episode. Let me tell you that it was a Classic. The part about Elton John had me laughing all night. Do you sell your music or videos of your show? If not, you should. Your latest song is good as hell.

saw your show the other night and let me say,it was some of the funniest shit i've seen on tv in a long time,keep up the good work.

My girlfriend and i caught your show for the first time 3 weeks ago. I taped it and show it around to friends. It is so g-damn funny. I keep waiting to see you out somewhere.

Just to let you know, I dig what you do, you are a funny and talented person. It took me a couple shows to get it but now I got it so keep it up, look forward to the new shows.

BUT I AM STARVING RIGHT NOW. OUCH! I'm clentching my teeth so hard right now...you have NO IDEA how bitter those comments will make a person and how they will RUIN you! And tell Adam Sandler thanks for NOTHING! I can't believe I wasted my time talking to him in person when HE stopped me! TELL SANDLER HE NEVER SHOULD HAVE FILLED ME WITH ALL THAT BULLSHIT. HOW ABOUT A FREE SUBWAY AT LEAST ADAM? I WOULD HAVE SETTLED FOR THAT! Go talk to Courteney-Cox-Arloser about me. And next time you see me walking around the parking lot...KEEP DRIVING...and next time you see me in the movie theater...SIT NEXT TO SOMEONE ELSE!