Sunday, August 23, 2009

Zuma Dogg Donation Break (PayPal $10 ASAP Please)

First of all, as your typical politician solicits for money $500 at a time, Zuma Dogg needs about ten bucks, right now. My blog ranked #2 for the week, which means I am working hard and YOU are reading it. Is it possible someone can PayPal $10 bucks right now, cause I'm really, really hungry and would prefer if it didn't turn into an actual health crisis. Do I deserve to eat today? Do I deserve a SHRED of relief? Do I get any kind of break? I know there are a lot of you reading this that can easily donate $10 right now to keep me from having a heart attack on the street today, as I am back on the streets and that means having to burn energy 24/7! Again, the blog came in at #2 for the week and no other local Los Angeles blog even came in the top five. So people are obviously reading. If you don't feel the need to help me today for all my blogging, I hope you don't feel the need to read this blog, either. I need help today, people. I hope a couple people step up so I don't have to start thinking of all the people who are leaving me hanging that could be helping to save me today.