Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Zuma Dogg for CD2, Now with Valley Apartment, Campaign Manager, Fliers and Mailers!!! (Oh no...more viable)

BREAKING NEWS: After a long streak of living on the street as an activist, Zuma Dogg is finally off the street and into a nice apartment in the Valley's CD2.

ALSO, after my appearance at Sunland-Tujunga forum over the weekend, someone felt I was the best candidate and some supports is rolling in. I'll have support for fliers and mailers and a campaign manager.

But the main thing is, I am off the streets and I am telling you...that has been the root of all nuttiness on MY part. So now, NO MORE EXCUSES FOR ZD BEING TOO CRANKY. I'm not homeless anymore. PLEASE VOTE FOR ME ON SEPT 22 and get me in the run off so I can stay in this apartment unit until December!