Friday, August 7, 2009

Zuma Dogg Hears F.B.I. Investigating L.A. City Councilmember from The Valley (Community Members Being Interviewed)

Although my different sources on this story are more than happy if I were to use the actual name of the Los Angeles City Couniclmember who is the focus of this story, I'm going to change his name to "Mr. Six" for now.

Zuma's  LA Daily Blog has heard that L.A. City Councilmember (Mr. Six) is being investigated by the U.S. FEDERAL GOVERNMENT and hears community members currently being inteviewed by the Federal Beureau of Investigation (F.B.I) over these matters:

* BONDS (Remember the CM who was pushing to help his friends get those no-bid bonds out of New York a couple years ago?

* REAL ESTATE

* SHADY DWP SUPPLY CONTRACT

* KICKBACKS: Forcing businesses to pay "kickbacks." (Squeezing local business owners.)

SERIOUS STUFF, FOLKS. Ya know, you hear a lot about East L.A. corruption over the years. But I have been hearing for a while, and I have told people publicly, Mr. Six is the one in the most hot water, for now, unfortunately for you CD14'ers.