Thursday, August 6, 2009

ZUMA DOGG'S LA DAILY BLOG WILL BE TELLING YOU MUCH MORE ABOUT FEDERAL INVESTIGATION INTO LAUSD/COUNCILMEMBERS AS REPORTED BY LA TIMES!

Lost In Space robot: Warning!! Warning!!! INFORMATION OVERLOAD ON ZUMA DOGG'S SLEEP DEPRIVED, NUTRIENT-DEPRIVED BRAIN AND CONSCIOUS!!!  MUST TELL STORY...MUST TELL STORY!!!

But you know me, I work at such a frenetic pace, (Oops, better not say PACE), that I wanted to put out a notice that I am churning it all around and am about to type it all up and in the end, you will have my take on what I believe is the biggest story that I think I am seeing in my three short years as an activist. (I've seen a lot, and always HOPED the "big one" would be about City Hall.. (Casey Kasem "Long Distance dedication voice:) But it's about kids, and pets AND a teacher's union none of us understand, UTLA. And to all the highly financed, career polticians who have to get signatures to get on the ballot; I think you're going to be looking for a new political consultancy/signature gathering firm, cause that's what Zuma Dogg hears is the direection this thing is going. On American Top 40, I'm Casey Kasem. [Cue jingle" AMERICAN...TOP FOR-TY!!!] Live tag: We'll be right back with what LA Times will hope to be telling you soon.Meanwhle, make sure you read THIS, first!