Monday, August 3, 2009

Zuma Dogg's Twitter Updates For Monday (Oh no...back on the streets and bitter, cranky and uncomfortable)

# QUICK: You just lost $7 BIL in overly-risky Wall Street investments. What do you do next? Even though economy sucks GO EVEN MORE AGGRESSIVE!
#
The pension board LOST $7 BIL in risky Wall St investments & now wants to invest "more aggressively" to win back losses. Call GamblersAnon.
#
If you don't already know that you want Zuma Dogg in that CD2 council seat, you should go to some forums and pick any other mere mortal.
#
The other CD2 candidates HAVE TO attend CD2 candidate forums. NO ONE KNOWS WHERE THEY STAND. ZD has been speaking on the issues over 3 years.
#
Can't worry that I can't afford mailers & can't attend forums. I've been on TV/radio for 3yrs. You should know by now if you want ZD as CM.
#
O.K., forget about a job. How about a sandwich from Subway. Have a staffer drive it out to me. 213-785-7272.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Time to let it all slide! I may be on ballot, but I can't be runnin' all over the place. If people wanna vote for me, I'm on the ballot.about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
How much would it cost to buy ZD's endorsement of your CD2 candidacy? Call and you can find out! Rather eat tonight than be CM next month!about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I'm kinda tired and hungry. Any CD2 candidates out there wanna buy my endorsement tonight so I can eat/get a motel room. Call NOW w/offers!about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Nothing worse you can say to me than, "Hang in there, I'm sure good things are coming your way." IT'S GETTING TOO LATE. WHEN? After I die?about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Woke up around 6a in parking lot behind mall. Have just been killin' time blogging. Only about 4 more hours until I can sleep there again!about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I stopped drinking alcohol a couple years ago cause I tired of it. Tonight seems like a good night to start again. Let it Roll, baby, roll!about 3 hours ago from HootSuite
#
It doesn't matter if I go to city council candidate forums. Yes, it's nice. But I'm on the ballot and we'll see what 3 yrs on TV35 is worth.about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I have to heave. Heave out of bitterness and dejection. Out of nausea created by pressure, stress and tiredness. Here comes the sidewalk!about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I'm not that much different than Michael Jackson. I'm good for short periods when cameras are rolling, but where's the Diprovan in between?about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I wanted to go to council meeting on Tues and shout, "DUMB LOSERS" at them, cause new law doesn't take effect yet, but I'm burnt and done.about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Enjoy all the extra blog posts I cranked out past 24 hrs. I'm back on the streets and it's about to all cave in. No meeting for ZD on Tues!about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
It IS a nice privilege getting to participate in CD2 election forums and I LOVE meeting a big crowd, but I have a LONG way to go before Sat.about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
If I don't go to the candidate forum on Saturday a lot of people would be happy. So why should I show up just to make people unhappy?about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Would like to be at CD2 forum on Saturday but if I'm this down, out & burnt out, I'm not gonna push, just to hammer the machine candidates.about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I like the thought of attending the CD2 candidate forum this weekend, but I'm sinking hard on the streets and if I can't make it, so be it.about 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Zuma Dogg ALERTS City Attorney Carmen Trutanich on Concerns of L.A.City RENT ESCROW CORRUPTION AND RACKETEERING (Po... http://ow.ly/15JKigabout 4 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Had break from homelessness while gathering signatures, but am back on the street, unraveling quickly. Can't IMAGINE attending Sat's Forum.about 5 hours ago from HootSuite
#
I REALLY HOPE CERTAIN PEOPLE WHO BREAK CERTAIN PROMISES ARE AS UNCOMFORTABLE AS I AM RIGHT NOW. IF ANYTHING HAPPENS TO ME, I BLAME YOU!about 6 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Hey, I need to take a nap somewhere. Anyone have any spare section 8 vouchers for tonight or maybe a spare room with a bed in the area.about 6 hours ago from HootSuite
#
Federal Judge Orders L.A. City Council To Pay $500,000 (out of GENERAL FUND) For Hunt/Dowd (Venice Beach) Lawsuit (... http://ow.ly/15JIO8about 7 hours ago from HootSuite
#
There's now $500,000 LESS in L.A. General Fund thanks to Council's DUMB arrogance! I TOLD THEM THEIR VENICE LAWS WERE ILLEGAL! THEY LOST!about 9 hours ago from HootSuite
#
It's completely unacceptable to me that people sit back and "ponder" on their word or good intentions. I must have been raised differently?about 13 hours ago from web
#
People tell me that A LOT of people would like to do something to help employ me, but "just not sure?" Thanks...thanks for NOTHING, COWARDS!about 13 hours ago from web
#
I think people who make promises to ZD and TALK of ways to employ him should take their STILL THINKING and stick it somewhere VERY SPECIFIC!about 13 hours ago from web
#
SURE is easy to make ZD promises. And it's even easier to say, "Aw forget it, too much baggage. Wasn't too much when you made the promise!about 13 hours ago from web
#
There's nothing WORSE than having to sit in wi-fi cafes listening to Hollywood wannabees discuss the "biz". EVERYONE IS JERRY BRUCKHEIMER!about 15 hours ago from web
#
Remember when ZD said L.A. City WASN'T GOING TO HAVE TO MAKE BUDGET CUTS; checks would just start bouncing.City just bounced $6 million!about 15 hours ago from web
#
GOLD rises to $960 today on weak dollar. Oil rose, too. But, LA City Pension managers going RISKIER on Wall St to try and win back losses!about 15 hours ago from web
#
Zuma Dogg The Difference Between Trutanich Agreeing To Have His Office Audited...AND DROPPING THE LAWSUIT (BIG, BIG... http://ow.ly/15JElRabout 21 hours ago from HootSuite
#
@davidmarkland LOL to the ban.How do you cover City Council election with credibility if one of the candidates name is banned. Kinda nutty!about 22 hours ago from web
#
Been away for Twitter for a week or so. Lots of new posts today at http://LADailyBlog.com.about 22 hours ago from web