Tuesday, September 1, 2009

L.A. City Councilmember Richard Alarcon Says, "I do not want Zuma Dogg DICTATING policy in the City of Los Angeles!" (I think VOTERS DO!)

Today was the return of Zuma Dogg and Los City Council for another fraud, waste and abuse parade, othewise known as the L.A. City Council meeting.

Today, Council voted on a CM Bernard Parks motion regarding, "Special Event Fee Waivers" and this has been the big issue I have been hollering about over the past three years, so today, thank you to CM Parks for finally taking the measures I have been demanding, publicly.

And of course, you had some of these other Councilmembers fighting to keep the money flowing to them via these S.E. Fee Waivers. They tried to spin it as that mean, old Zuma Dogg trying to hurt the community by stripping the money away.

SORRY, LIARS! The point is to stop spending the money on commercial events in violation of the purpose of this Fee Waiver, so that it can be used for these small, open to the public events.

Councilmember Richard alarCON (do they get any shadier than alarCON?) stood up to say, "I (alarCON) do not want ZUMA DOGG dictating policy for the city of Los Angeles. That is wrong."

THANK YOU RICHARD ALARCON! When one of the shadiest Councilmembers to ever walk the face of the earth is crying like a little baby that their slush fund, shady money is about to get cut, GET OUT THERE AND COMPLAIN THAT I AM DICTATING PUBLIC POLICY.

No I'm not Richie...I am not DICTATOR. I am merely reflecting and representing the information and knowledge presented to me by the community, and in this case, the city hall staffer who tipped me to your game.

I didn't do it through "dictating," but merely by showing up and dumping a boatload of awareness raising on your head until there was no where for you to run and no where for you to hide, anymore. BECAUSE AT LEAST WE GOT COUNCILMEMBER PARKS TO KEEP YOUR SHADY ASS IN CHECK AND KEEP YOU FROM COMPLETELY BANKRUPTING THE CITY AS YOU APPEAR TO BE TRYING TO DO, ON PURPOSE, Mr. alarCON!

SO THE PEOPLE HAVE SPOKEN...

And remember, on September 22nd, you can elect Zuma Dogg to Los Angeles City Council and continue to make Alarcon cry that the big, mean Zuma Dogg is ruining it for him.

And since it included deceptful spin, I'll be showing up in person to straighten it out for you Dick, because you completely misrepresented the entire situation, and THAT, is what I call A COWARD, my friend. A whiny councilmember who has to hide behind lies and deception to make a point.

SO THANK YOU TO CITY COUNCIL FOR TAKING THE ACTION I HAVE BEEN ASKING YOU TO TAKE. LOOKS LIKE YOU DON'T HAVE TO BE A CITY COUNCILMEMBER TO AFFECT CHANGE IN THE CITY, BUT IT SURE WOULD MAKE IT A LOT EASIER!

ELECT ZUMA DOGG ON SEPTEMBER 22nd. And it doesn't matter where I woke up or what High School I went to when I fought for this change in the system, AND I WAS OBVIOUSLY RIGHT, OR THEY WOULDN'T HAVE DONE IT, NO MATTER HOW MUCH JANICE AND RICHARD ARE FREAKING OUT!

Click here for video of CM alarCON complaining that Zuma Dogg is raining on his parade.

http://electZuma.com