Friday, September 4, 2009

I NEED MASSIVE EMERGENCY HELP TODAY -- MY PHONE CHARGER IS BROKE AND MY PHONE IS OUT

UPDATE: Wow, you people LOVE a good crisis! I notice whenever I post a "HELP ZUMA DOGG" post in my most desperate times, like today, when I woke up with $0.00, hungry...AND, my cell phone charger broke, on top of it all, meaning I was REALLY in trouble being cut off from everyone in my life. SO THIS POST WENT RIGHT TO THE TOP OF THE BLOGNETNEWS.COM STATEWIDE RANKER FOR CALIFORNIA. Hate to say it, but when I post about city issues or councilmembers, it doesn't get as many clicks and when I post about my personal crisis. BUT...only the same couple people ever help me out. SO AT LEAST THANKS TO THE FEW PEOPLE WHO HELP KEEP ZD ALIVE AND KICKING! But the rest of you...YIKES!

Meanwhile, if you feel there has been any value in the way I chose to spend my time over the past three years, maybe today you can hit the paypal link on the upper right hand corner of this blog and help me out, cause it's gonna be a looooooooooong Labor Day Weekend...DO I GET A SHRED OF RELIEF THIS WEEKEND??? I hope so if you can help.

Thanks, and have a nice day!