Saturday, September 12, 2009

NEW VIDEO: David Saltsburg (Zuma Dogg)TV 35 City Council 3 Minute Campaign Spot

Ya know, not exactly ZD at his best. I think I've said it much better in the videos and radio interviews posted on my NEWLY REDESIGNED campaign website, http://electZUMA.com. But here's what being broadcast on TV 35 until September 22nd when the election is held. The audio in one side is a little weird, and I'll try to replace it, but it's good enough for you to check out. Again, hope you check out the videos and radio interviews on my electZuma.com site if this is the first thing you are seeing from me. But everyone else...have fun!



VIEWER EMAIL:
Subject: YOU'RE THE MAN

"Hello David, I have lived in CD 2 since the early 1950's. I look forward to seeing you every day at council chambers and most importantly hearing what you have to say. I have mentioned your name to all of my friends and have told them about you and what you stand for and most importantly that when you are elected you will be the voice of the people, something we haven't had for a long long time---IF EVER. And most of all, you know right from wrong. I wish you the very best of luck and all that I can say is that I just don't know what we will do if your not elected."

[THEY JUST DON'T KNOW WHAT THEY WILL DO IF I'M NOT ELECTED!!! I SWEAR I DIDN'T EMAIL THAT TO MYSELF! But seriously, the reason this quote means a lot to me and am posting it, is because this person has lived in the area since the early '50's, and they have seen it all (at least up until now...I TRIED to tell you youngsters about ZD!). Really though, THANK YOU VERY MUCH FOR TAKING TIME TO EMAIL ME THE COMMENT AND FOR TELLING YOUR FRIENDS! When I was in radio, I tried to impress groupies. Now, I'm trying to impress the most senior community members. It's much tougher!]

http://electZUMA.com