Wednesday, September 30, 2009

ZUMA DOGG ALERT: Time To Support This Blog Today (I HOPE SOME PEOPLE ARE WILLING TO HELP ME KEEP THIS BLOG GOING )

For those of you who enjoy this blog and my efforts to keep it going, today is the day you have to hit me up with a PayPal donation. Can we keep it plain and simple and short? If there is no show of support today, I'm just going to have to finally delete this whole blog today and just move on. Make copies of you favorite threads now. I've stopped going to the council meetings and if I can't squeeze out five bucks a day out of this blog, I have to walk away from even the blogging.

THURSDAY UPDATE: Good morning! Hope all is well. Call me if needed. ZD

THURSDAY 2p UPDATE:
The bar was set pretty low. I said, "if there is NO show of support," and said, "five bucks a day," and unfortunately a couple people (as in two) took me literally.
(And someone else says they want to buy a five day subscription to this blog.) So I posted a little something on top of this post to meet my minimal obligation. And I posted a comment for the one wacko, nut case who cares about all of this A LOT more than anyone else. So they can read it.