Sunday, October 4, 2009

It's 7:30am on Sunday, I have to go to sleep now, cause it's been a rough night...please paypal a little something if possible...

It was a rough night and it's not really over yet, cause I'm still trying to find a place to be able to sleep (from Saturday Night) cause it was pretty cold overnight and I didn't really sleep because my neck and back are so twisted...I just wasn't able to sleep -- AND was in pain on top of it. (The kind that takes your breath away.) Went to sleep around 1:30am and was up by 3:30, or so...and now it's warming up enough to maybe be able to sleep, but now the streets are getting busy and noisy. I need some major help today, and when I wake up, if I can even go back to sleep now, I'm going to have to eat. You may have seen my blogging since Friday. MAAAAAAAAAAAAAN, I just don't think this story ends well for me. I know people are always optimistic and say hang in there and all of that, but I'm just saying, as someone on the front-line of this situation...this isn't one of those warm and fuzzy stories about a homeless guy who plays the violin that warm and fuzzy losers like Robert Lopez of L.A Times like to write a warm and fuzzy piece about, and then they make a movie about it.

This movie is going to be a more "film festival" type of movie, cause it has a dark ending. And the story has played out, already. Now it's just the phases of decline, until the eventual "thud" (we can only hope it isn't something prolonged) -- and the final scene will be played out, and the movie can be made and the YouTube clips will go through the roof, and I'll be bigger than Michael Jackson, posthumously. And it will finally be the happy ending.

I CAN'T WAIT UNTIL I FINALLY GET THAT BIG BREAK I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR, POSTHUMOUSLY! I don't have a will, so take all the money and give it to Janice Hahn's favorite non-profit charity!

IF YOU KNEW I WAS GOING TO SUFFER MASSIVE TRAGEDY TODAY FROM A HEALTH STANDPOINT TODAY...YOU STILL WOULDN'T HELP...BECAUSE IT'S EASIER TO WATCH FROM THE SIDELINES AND YOU'RE REALLY KIND OF BUSY AND THERE'S ALWAYS TOMORROW. AND YOU REALLY COULD, BUT YOU'RE NOT SURE...AND YOU SHOULD THINK ABOUT IT A LITTLE MORE, AND SEE WHAT DEVELOPS AND PERHAPS DOWN THE LINE, YOU WILL BE MORE COMFORTABLE...

HE'S OK...WE'VE HEARD THIS BEFORE. HE ALWAYS PULLS THROUGH. SOMEONE ELSE IS HELPING HIM. HE CAN ALWAYS (FILL IN THE BLANK).

Good! I'm glad you are comfortable with the way things played out. You did what you could, which was think about it.

I don't know how the day is going to play out, but I know this is one more day toward a serious decline in my health and I can DEFINITELY expect a reduced quality of life at this point and it ain't gonna be a long one either. It just never is with guys like me.

But it's great while we last.

MAYBE I SHOULD BE READING THESE EMAILS PEOPLE ARE SENDING ME ABOUT THEIR NUTTY MEETINGS AND NUTTY CRAP THEY SEND AROUND TO MAKE THEMSELVES FEEL IMPORTANT AND POST IT FOR THEM THE WAY THEY ARE HOPING!

YEAH! I FORGOT...there's those announcements about next week's NC Nutfest! Yeah, let me read through all the nutty emails about DWP and I'll just sit here while my heart caves in and post it all. Yeah, that's what I'll do.

HEY, CONSIDER THIS POST A "TAKE ME OFF YOUR NUTTY EMAIL LIST and UNSUBCRIBE, thank you!"

DON'T MAKE ME HAVE TO ASK YOU PERSONALLY. TAKE ME OFF YOUR NUTTY EMAIL LISTS, NOW PLEASE. I asked nicely!