Thursday, October 1, 2009

It's 9:32pm...Zuma Dogg taking bets as to whether he will make it to 12 Midnight, let alone tomorrow morning.

Well, I cranked out a bunch of blogging, but it's all caught up with me now, cause it's 9pm, and not real happy about life on the street today, and finding a place to sleep outside tonight. As of now, I've been broke long enough that it's a REAL issue, now. And although someone told me they would contribute $50 to keep me blogging for another five days, last night, they quickly called back and said they couldn't get the paypal link to work and would try it again. But that was 24 hours ago. And I haven't heard back, even though they said I would hear back in the morning. But that's o.k., the paypal link worked for the person who only sent over the minimum five bucks I was looking for yesterday when I needed it. (Of course it couldn't have been the guy with $5 bucks who had the problem, but the guy with $50.)

SO IT'S BEEN A NICE STRETCH OF ZD BEING ABLE TO HOLD IT TOGETHER AND NOT FLIP OUT ON THE BLOG...BUT THE MONSTER IS EMERGING...AND IT'S ABOUT TO GET PRETTY UNSAFE FOR ME, IN MY OPINION OUT HERE.

Wish I had all that money people said I was taking to say what I have been saying, and when a news reporter said to me today, "A lot of people want to hire you, Zuma," I wish they didn't say that, because I see no evidence of that. Just lots of talk about what would be nice for me from people who have nothing to do with hiring.

RIGHT NOW, for all the accolades and kind words as to how valuable my efforts have been ("The people of Los Angeles owes you alot..." -Doug McIntyre) and all the other quotes...I'd settle for not trying to not drop dead on the street tonight. If you call me and it goes direct to voice mail, that means my cell phone is out and I am on the street somewhere on the west side near Santa Monica, Venice, Marina Del Rey area.

IT'S BEEN WAY TOO MUCH OF THIS TYPE OF REACTION FROM PEOPLE, FOR WAY TOO LONG. SORRY...ALL I CAN THINK ABOUT IS THAT PEOPLE HAVE BEEN HANGING "U" TURNS AND JUMPING OUT AT ME FOR NINE (9) YEARS NOW...AND I CAN'T BELIEVE I HAVE TO BE THIS UNCOMFORTABLE AND IT GETS A LITTLE DANGEROUS FOR ME WHEN I AM THIS BROKE AND HUNGRY AND SLEEP DEPRIVED AND ALL I REALLY DO NOW IS RECAP ALL THE THOUSANDS OF PEOPLE WHO HAVE REACTED TO ME IN PUBLIC THE WAY THE PEOPLE IN THIS VIDEO DO.



THIS WAS YEARS AND YEARS AGO ALREADY. HOW MUCH LEGENDARINESS DO YOU THINK I CAN TAKE WHILE I AM PHYSICALLY DETERIORATING ON THE STREET? It's just unraveling way too fast and it's tougher and tougher for me to pull a rabbit out of a hat, every day. It would have been nice if the paypal link worked for the one person who felt like trying to keep me going. NOW I'M JUST TRYING TO TAKE CASEY KASEM'S ADVICE: "KEEP YOUR FEET ON THE GROUND, AND KEEP REACHING FOR THE STARS." (SOMETIMES THAT FIRST PART IS PRETTY HARD TO DO.)