Friday, October 30, 2009

JUST POSTED: New MUST LISTEN "ZumaSHOW" with ZD's PensionGATE Insider (on GLOBAL POLITICS AND ECONOMY)....A COMPELLING, MUST LISTEN!

[Pictured: Zuma Dogg and Gary ZD's "PensionGATE" Insider who BLOWS THE WORLD WIDE OPEN in the ZumaShow link below.]

One of the things I wanted to do with this new BlogTalkRadio "ZumaSHOW" is be able to let everyone listen in on the types of conversations I am privileged to that I try and re-cap on my blog. But some of it falls outside the narrow focus of L.A. Politics, focusing on L.A. City Hall and agenda items, and it goes to overall background in ZD's mind that goes into everything I keep in the back of my mind as a gadfly and blogger. SO HERE IS A VERY COMPELLING HOUR SHOW THAT ALLOWS GARY TO RE-CAP THE BIG PICTURE STUFF ZUMA DOGG HAS BEEN HEARING ABOUT THAT EXPANDED MY MIND AND ELEVATED MY WRITING, ACCORDING TO SOME, JUST BASED ON MY READING OF GARY'S STUFF AND TAKING ON HIS STYLE AT TIMES. Here's the podcast:
Click here, or just see BlogTalkRadio widget on this blog. (The Wetherly PensionGATE podcast is directly below this new show.)