Friday, October 2, 2009

Look At The Dumb Arrogant Emails I Must Endure From People (THANKS AGAIN FOR NOTHING!)

GOOD MORNING, EVERYONE. As in 3 in the morning, good morning, which of course isn't really "good" but more like dangerous and close to being tragic. (It already is in my opinion, but I mean "the end" tragic.)

HERE'S AN ARROGANT AND WORTHLESS EMAIL FROM SOME PEANUT GALLERY WATCHER WHO SHOULD HAVE KEPT HIS MOUTH SHUT:

Zuma,
...You have the incredible intelligence and ability to be anything you want but some of your ability gets lost in random planning of your goals. [NO ASSHOLE, IT GETS LOST BEING HOMELESS, SLEEP DEPRIVED AND STARVING.]

I know I'm now pissing you off and you're thinking...."Give me a warm room and a footlong chicken subway sandwich and shut the fuck up!!!" [ITHAT'S RIGHT, ASSHOLE, YOUR GOOD AT SHOOTING OFF YOUR DUMB TRAP WITH ADVICE BUT YOU CAN'T TAKE YOUR OWN.]

I know Dogg. But you have the talent to be whatever you want to be. [I GUESS I DON'T BECAUSE TODAY I AM IN SO MUCH PAIN I'M LOOKING AT THAT TALL BUILDING ACROSS THE STREET TO SEE IF IT'S ENOUGH TO END THIS PAIN.]

You're in the mix right now and I know you don't give a shit.... you're at give me a room or some food or shut the fuck up. I got it. Just letting you know I'm your fan...and realize how talented you are and I think it's just a "slight" tweak between you achieving the success you want and being stuck in a rut.

[WHO CARES, DUMMY...I'M IN SO MUCH PAIN RIGHT NOW, I HAVE TO END THIS PRONTO! WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT???? A SLIGHT BETWEEN SUCCESS AND A RUT...I DON'T HAVE TIME FOR YOUR FUTURIST BULLSHIT TALK, MR. ADVICE GIVER. PLEASE DON'T EVER CONTACT ME AGAIN!]

There's an old saying..."It doesn't matter if a train is WAAAAYYY off the tracks or just a tiny bit off track....either way it won't go. The Zumadogg train is just a TINY bit off the tracks. When you focus..nail down exactly what you wan't to be and do that...you are unstoppable. Everything I have just said has maybe reached half of what a warm room and some food would mean to you. But just know I am your fan and admire your talent. I know it's a matter of time before you find the groove that leads you to the life you desire. Many people have your back Zuma...they know your talent. You just narrow down what you want and how to get it and the world is yours. I won't piss you off anymore...I know where you're at now and you don't need to hear my motivational bullshit...just hang it there...there are people that care about you


STAYHUNGRY

[THE NERVE OF THIS ASSHOLE TO SIGN THIS "STAY HUNGRY.' HOW ABOUT THIS, "DROP DEAD" MR. DUMB TALKER. DON'T YOU FEEL BETTER NOW. YOU COULD HAVE JUST BEEN RESPONSIBLE FOR PUSHING ME OVER THE EDGE YOU ARROGANT ASSHOLE.

HEY STAY HUNGRY...FUCK YOU AND DON'T EVER CONTACT ME. I'm not as big of a fan of you as you are of me. THANKS FOR NOTHING. THANKS FOR THE BIGGEST WASTE OF FREE EMAIL SERVICE IN HUMAN HISTORY.

WOW, I FEEL REALLY BETTER....I FEEL REALLY MOTIVATED...IT'S 3:30am AND MY EYES ARE BURNING AND I AM IN SO MUCH PHYSICAL PAIN, I CAN'T MOVE THAT MUCH.

THANKS! YOU WERE A BIG FUCKING HELP.]