Tuesday, October 20, 2009

NEW: The Official Zuma Dogg "POLITICAL ACTION COMMITTEEE" (PAC): RestoreLA.com! [NOW OPEN FOR DONATIONS FOR YOUR POLITICAL ACTION!]

10/21/09: NEW ZumaShow (Half Hour Show)

RESTORE LA:
Zuma Dogg has joined alliances with a newly formed Political Action Committee (PAC) in Los Angeles called, RestoreLA (RestoreLA.com). They will have their own projects that I will be working with them on (for example helping to support grass roots candidates in County and City elections -- and is a proper vehicle to contribute to Zuma Dogg for his political activities. Restore LA wants to hire me for projects and wants me to be able to get paid to write and produce and keep being "ZD the Activist" and this can be a proper vehicle for that.

So you can start contributing, right away, because they have already started raising money and have already raised thousands of dollars already, paid for a room for me to recuperate in today (complete with wi-fi).

The organizer told me he has been trying to raise money to help keep me going, but since I am political, people are concerned of the "lobbying" issues that they can turn it into and all the legal issues when you are political. So, if you want have wanted to support my activities in a more structured, legally compliant way (a non-profit PAC committe), this is a good vehicle.

(Can the "Zuma Dogg Independent Expenditure" be far behind?)