Monday, October 19, 2009

Shame on North Hollywood Neighborhood Councilmember Michael Higby of Mayor Sam's Blog for Allowing His Degenerate FILTH and LIBELOUS Comments

NOTE: I've been reading North Hollywood Neighborhood Councilmember Michael Higby's "Mayor Sam's blog" for over three years and used to be a contributor. I feel the blog has hit all time new lows and it doesn't appear as though Mr. Higby has the constitution to pull it together and the comments have become even more degenerate, lately, and very little has to do with Los Angeles politics, activism, or anything of community benefit.

Here's a email I sent to a newspaper and I ask all of the other community members and contributors of Higby's sad and pathetic blog to remove your links from his site and please do not moderate (approve) comments for him. He hides behind the other contributors who he allows to approve comments. So of course, I'm not exactly thrilled with those people and I hope they are giving their participation on his blog (at least in the comment moderation area) SERIOUS re-consideration.

Dear (Editor),


About 2 years ago, I resigned from Michael Higby's "Mayor Sam" blog (http://mayorsam.blogspot.com) because I could no longer be affiliated and associated with the vile, profane and libelous comments that Mr. Higby continually was allowing to be posted on his blog under the comment section.

And the time, the comments section was not being moderated, and you can only imagine the 100's of "anything goes" comments that were being posted and allowed to remain on his blog.

I was pressuring him to put the comment section on "moderation" to prevent these vile, profane and libelous comments from making it onto the blog.

He wasn't doing it, UNTIL I quit, and the same day he finally put the comment section on "moderation" and has stayed on moderation to this day.

However, it doesn't do any good to moderate these insidious comments if you are still approving them.

And although I've discussed this matter with Higby, every now and then, over the years as things would get out of control.

But as Higby becomes MORE desperate to keep his "clicks" up, he's allowing more and more sick stuff.

Someone recently is hell bent on clogging up every blog post on Mayor Sam with comments
about a Councilmember's daughter who is a, "sexy little "f**K bag" (which I don't know what has to do with L.A. City Politics?)

And of course all the false rumors that he allows to be posted about non-elected workers through the city. I was speaking with a non-elected, regular concerned community member yesterday (on other political matters) who told me how his career suffered major damage at the office, based on Mayor Sam's posting of false information -- and that's how the person became aware of the blog. (When he got in trouble with his bosses and I don't know if his career has re-bounded.)

AND, of course, I have endured thousands of comments about "Zuma Dogg" (most of them from "Nutty Cummins") that include completely false comments about me...SICK STUFF...VERY UNFAIR for Higby to allow the stuff to be moderated.

BUT NOW, to keep his ranking up, he's allowing people to post comments UNDER MY NAME, "Zuma Dogg" -- and he is approving them and allowing then to stay posted.

Here's the final straw from today, which made me decide to contact his own contributors and now you, over this, among others:

Anonymous zuma dogg said...

ALL YOU CRYBABY F*G LOSERS NEED TO SHUT UP! STOP THE LYING AND THE FABRICATION! ("So and So") NEVER PAID ME A DIME YOU F*GO*TS!

October 18, 2009 7:25 PM

SO HERE'S WHAT OTHER PEOPLE POST IN RESPONSE:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

why is Zuma calling people f*gg*ts?

October 18, 2009 8:35 PM

Anonymous Anonymous said...

We now know Zuma Dogg is a (blank) basher!

October 18, 2009 10:29 PM

Blogger Foxy LA Lady said...

Please, no (blank)-bashing. Okay you crazy mutt?

October 18, 2009 9:47 PM


[So now THEY (and everyone else) think I actually said that. AND, he allows the follow-up comments to be approved.]

MY POINT IS, I noticed you have a link to his blog on your blog. Can you please remove the link? I figured you didn't link to Zuma's blog because you feel the language may be too rough at times. (Maybe it's because my blog stinks and isn't relevant, but I HOPE it's because I will post rants you might not be comfortable sending your readers to.)

SO I THOUGHT ABOUT YOUR LINKING TO HIS BLOG AND FELT THAT YOU MIGHT WANT TO REMOVE THE LINK SINCE HE IS ALLOWING PEOPLE TO CALL A COUNCILMEMBERS'S DAUGHTER A "SEXY LITTLE F*CK BAG" AND ALL THE OTHER FILTH AND CUSSING AN LIES AND DEGENERATE FOUL-MOUTHED CRAP THAT HE ALLOWS TO BE MODERATED.

Michael Higby hides behind the fact that he is busy and allows other to moderate the blog and they don't always read the comments first and he always tried to dodge the issue by saying, "Oh man, I'm having a bad day, I don't want to deal with this now."

IT IS MICHAEL HIGBY'S BLOG...IT IS HIS NAME ON IT, SO TO SPEAK, HE HOLDS THE KEYS TO THE BLOG AND IF THE BLOG GETS SUED, HE (MICHAEL HIGBY) IS THE ONE RESPONSIBLE. SO I AIN'T BUYING IT ANYMORE.

Consider this my formal request to remove the "Mayor Sam" link from (your) blog links.

ZD