Saturday, October 10, 2009

Zuma Dogg WAY TOO EARLY MORNING Twitter Update from the STREETS of Los Angeles (Emphasis on STREET)

THIS ORIGINAL UPDATE WAS WAY TOO BITTER AND CRANKY FOR MY OWN COMFORT, SO I GUTTED IT AND REPLACED IT WITH THIS.

But let's just say when I am up this early (5am), already too tired and depleted to make it to sunrise, and it's downhill from there, as it's nothing but street life challenges ahead today; I STILL WAKE UP CRANKY...EVERY SINGLE DAY...EVERY SINGLE DAY...OVER A CERTAIN ISSUE THAT IS CERTAINLY OVER, BUT STILL HAUNTS ME.

I think there should be much more ZD embracement by certain people in this city, if only having him join you for lunch, one day or something. Or at least go through the motions of pretending you didn't slam the door in my face, quicker than right away. JEEZUZ.

But I know...it would be just too much heat...what would people say? Ah...just forget it. ANYWAY...I'm still not over it, I guess. And I say for good reason when you add it all up.

ANYWAY, here's the main point of this post, cause my phone may be off later:

I WILL NOT BE ATTENDING OR PARTICIPATING IN ANY EVENTS OR OCCASIONS TODAY. Sorry. My phone may be off later, so maybe people will see this post. I know there are some fun things happening today. Sorry...maybe next time. It's not a matter of trying to talk me into it, or trying to convince me how good it will be. I KNOW. Thanks for thinking of ZD.