Saturday, October 10, 2009

Zuma Dogg's "Down For the Count" TWITTER POSTS for Sinking Ship Saturday (Hope Skid Row has a spot for me...I'm almost there!)

[Pictured: One year ago. A year of steady decline. Now it's plummets.]

"We had joy, we had fun, we had seasons in the sun."

I've managed to be homeless on street, but still functional and productive, but as of yesterday, I'm heading to actual skid row life. bye!
  1. After a year on the street I'm finally so burnt w/out usual minor breaks, can't push as used to and that's when you hit REAL skid row life.
  2. The money relief someone tried to send me fell through and the problem now is I am so burnt and sleep and food deprived I can't even push.
  3. Past 24 hrs of my life has definitely been the worst, most uncomfortable and spirit crushing 24 hours of my life. New levels of health lows.
  4. I talk about karma & physics and it's served me in one way, but I am here to tell you I also carry a curse. Obstacles of past day proves it.
  5. I AM HERE TO TELL YOU I AM ABSOLUTELY CURSED AND NEVER MEANT TO GET A SHRED OF RELIEF OR A SLIGHT BREAK. I AM CONVINCED AFTER LAST 24 HOURS.
  6. Zuma Dogg WAY TOO EARLY MORNING Twitter Update from the STREETS of Los Angeles (Emphasis on STREET) http://ow.ly/15U6bk
  7. I couldn't be a record promoter because I couldn't just lie and say anything to sucker people. And I guess I'll never get elected, either.
  8. I'm telling you...when I'm up WAY too early with nothing but street-life challenges ahead, I'M STILL NOT OVER FAKE JOB PROMISES TO ZD. sorry
  9. BEWARE ZD: I see what it takes to motivate people/be successful. YOU HAVE TO MAKE PROMISES TO PEOPLE THEN SAY, I meant it "BUT" after (LIE).
  10. ZUMA DOGG WILL NOT BE ATTENDING ANY EVENTS TODAY. Sorry. Will catch up with you, next time. I KNOW...it's gonna be fun! Sorry...NEXT TIME!
  11. I love the word, "BUT!" It makes EVERYTHING O.K.! Like, "I know I promised ZD a job, BUT.." Aw HELL NAW. Isn't that just SO easy to say now?
  12. Zuma Report NEWS WIRE for Friday Night (Friday Evening News) http://ow.ly/15U2mQ
  13. Zuma Dogg LIVE Call in Radio Show:http://ow.ly/tAQR
"Cause it's too late baby, yeah it's too late. But we really did try to make it."