Today's Most Clicked
Zuma Dogg Year End Review; Jeff Carr, Chief of Staff for (L.A. Wrecking Ball) Antonio Villaraiogsa -- (The Dumb leading the Blind.)
- PROBLEM SOLVED: Since L.A. has to re-pay $21 to LAX (for shadiness) when almost broke, NO PROBLEM: just dip into the "EXTRA $21 MIL FUND!"
- RT @Villaraiogsa "This holiday, as 1000's of people leave L.A. workforce, providing basic public safety challenges, remember to "GO GREEN!"
- Do you realize what a MASSIVE problem it is, that L.A. City is THROWING AWAY all of it's "institutional knowledge" FOREVER via ERIP. Adios!
- YEAR END REVIEW: "Tabloid of the Year": LA Weekly (You don't consider it a "news" paper, do you?)
- RT @Villaraiogsa Since L.A. doesn't have money to operate and libraries will be CUT, just take your kids to Barnes & Noble and browse for free.
- RT @Villaraiogsa Since L.A. doesn't have enough money to pay mechanics to keep fire trucks responsive, try not to light matches near brush.
- RT@Villaraiogsa A reminder for 2010: Since L.A. will not have enough money to operate police response vehicles, please try to be extra good!
- RT @EricGarcetti 2010 in Los Angeles is certain to become the worst year for any U.S. city in history. Sorry we lost city's money. Our bad!
- RT @villaragiosa There are a lot of things to be thankful for this holiday season. Having money to operate the city in 2010 isn't one of them.
- RT @josehuizar Please help Los Angeles City Council build emergency housing and shelter for the wave of homelessness about to hit streets.
- Warm & Fuzzy Council Tweets!: RT @josehuizar: Great interview with KTLA's very funny hosts on Hollenbeck Skate Plaza! (Important city news!)
- RT @LANow: Van Nuys Airport tenants want L.A. officials to consider private operator http://bit.ly/4Jlu0F
- To the myriad of community members who have helped ZD, wishing a Councilmember would help out, too; BILL ROSENDAHL jumped in w/ compassion!
- GOOD GUY OF THE DECADE AWARD: Even though he's a City Councilmember, gotta give the award to BILL ROSENDAHL for commitment to ZD's safety!
- City of Los Angeles Has To Payback LAX $21 MILLION For Funneling Money...REPEAT...CITY IS SHORT ANOTHER TWENTY MILL... http://ow.ly/16aIPY
- City of Los Angeles Has To RETURN more than $21 MILLION DOLLARS to LAX Operators Over Money Funneling Shadiness! ( (cont) http://tl.gd/19hoo