Sunday, February 21, 2010

L.A. Daily Blog PayPal Donation Break - Help Support #1 Ranking Blog in STATE Over Past 12 Weeks!

Alright, seems like a weekly cycle. My blog comes in with a high ranking on Blog Net News (#2 this week, even though part of the week my feed into BNN was out...and blog STILL came in #2 for the week)...and this blog was at record high levels on Saturday -- but I'm up at 3:30 am, due to lack of funds and lack of food. Gonna be a LOOOOOOOOOOOOONG Sunday. PAYPAL, right now if you can!!!

LOOK AT THE OUTPUT AND ENTERTAINMENT VALUE ZD PROVIDES. And my blog is the JUGGERNAUT in this city. ZD's LA Daily Blog #2 on STATE Ranker, this week AND #1 ON THE 12 WEEK ROLLING AVERAGE.

12 Week Ranker (Rolling Average)
Rank - Blog - Prev

1 L.A. Daily Blog 1
2 Orange Juice 3
3 LA Observed 2
4 Politics in th 4
5 Calitics 5
6 Liberal OC 6
7 uggabugga 7
8 New Santa Ana 8
9 Right Coast 10
10 SFGate: Politics Blog 13

DON'T BE FOOLED. Hard to touch ZD's blogging out there when you are trying to reach a MASS readership beyond the same small crowd of people who post messages back and forth to each other all day. AGAIN, check the ranker...ZD #2 (when feed was out part of the week.) Where are the OTHER blogs??? For comparison, the Ron Kaye LA blog did not rank in the Top 20, this week, while ZD was #2? You don't blow all other L.A. blogs away by accident. CAN I HAVE A NICE SUNDAY, PLEASE? Please support this blog. I certainly get enough people complain to me the minute I shut it down.