- NOT MY FAULT WHEN IT GOES SOUTH: Many of the most combative ZD city council moments START OFF GREAT. Then they chose to violate my rights.
- Over 4 yrs at City Hall, ZD changed & evolved throughout. But ONE thing that WON'T change is how ZD will react when council violates rights.
- MANY THINGS IN LIFE I wish I could have done differently if I could turn back time. But not ONE SECOND of it is ANYTHING from pubic comment.
- ZD HAS WANTED TO APOLOGIZED FOR MANY THINGS IN MY LIFETIME: Anything I have ever said, done or my behavior at public podium is not on list.
- HEY DUMMIES JUDGING ZD: They can ban me, but I DO NOT STOP TALKING when they are violating my rights. I let THEM violate law & walk into it.
- You CRYBABY COWARDS who JUDGE Zuma Dogg for his delievery at Council meetings REALLY DO NEED to read transcript of FEDERAL JUDGE on lawsuit.
- COWARDS STAY SILENT: If they turned down any other blogger's mic during council meeting, your blog or radio show would be all over it. LOL!
- FOR THE COWARDS AND PUSSIES: When Zuma Dogg has the law on his side and is operating compliantly, I DO NOT STOP CAUSE YOU ARE VIOLATING LAW!
- FOR UNINFORMED IDIOTS WHO DIDN'T BOTHER TO CHECK FEDERAL LAW: When ZD has the floor and you interrupt me, that does't make me in violation.
- OOOPS, MY BAD: Only person in city who figured out pension money was about to cripple city (Pensiongate). Sorry I exposed it, loudly. Shhh!
- I BETTER TAKE YOUR ADVICE AND CHANGE MY APPROACH from people who were letting council violate ENTIRE BROWN ACT, daily until ZD/Dowd entered.
- I MUST BE CRAZY!: ZD being judged by people who were told they couldn't record video at council meeting, so you went home and didn't record.
- If Rosa Parks took cues/suggestions from L.A. City blogger/activists, she'd still be sitting quietly & politely in back. RULES ARE RULES!
- JACKIE ROBINSON DAY, YESTERDAY: So I'll remind the cowards, you don't stop running the bases if you see umpire is corrupt & violating law.
- NOTE TO CONFUSED PEOPLE: If ZD has the floor under FEDERAL PROTECTION and Council ILLEGALLY interrupt me, ZD DOES NOT have to stop talking!
- Although I walked into council chambers yelling, continued to yell, became living city legend over exposure of corruption, I HAVE TO CHANGE!
- I'M STOPPED ON STREET DAILY by people who say nicest, most appreciative things humanly possible. But I'm told ZD must change to get results.
- I WARNED THE PUBLIC that L.A. City Council was becoming more desperate and running away with Brown Act. You stayed silent, losers. NOW LOOK!
- They turn my mic down during comment exposing FBI investigation into City Hall. U don't say anything. Next day, illegal DWP agenda item.
- When my mic was turned down on TV 35 broadcast during public comment Tues., it wasn't because I was speaking too loud. CONTENT-BASED, LOSER!
- I can tell you EXACTLY what Mary Cummins does 24 hrs a day. Monitors ZD's every word. It's so sad. Call her and take her out for some fun.
- HEY DUMB FUCK BLOGGERS: You might not like me, but you are letting council turns someone's mic down if they don't like what's being said.
- When's last time an L.A. blog posted something exclusive BEFORE it happens? Most fall into lazy trap of posting what already happened. "L!"
Thursday, April 15, 2010
A Message on FREE SPEECH & NOT letting a corrupt municipal body take them away. SOMETIMES, you may even have to raise your voice about library level!
[HEY LOSERS! It's not a "warm and fuzzy" fest in there, in case you haven't noticed. A bunch of corrupt dummies just destroyed public safety and services. PARDON ME ALL OVER if I wasn't POLITE ENOUGH while they were violating STATE & FEDERAL LAW as they violated my rights. I'll try to be more cordial and something more fitting of a Garcetti chamber, next time, fellow activists! Maybe I can start putting this "warm and fuzzy"mascot on the podium when I speak to make everyone feel a little more "warm and fuzzy" inside!]
Posted by Unknown at 7:49 PM