- L.A. CONTROLLER WENDY GREUEL THINKS SHE'S LEAD SINGER OF FOREIGNER: "Urgent, urgent! Emergency! Urgent, urgent, Emergency. So Urrrrrrgent!"
- I think the test of time and historic perspective shows that Zuma Dogg was right and Eric Garcetti is a pussy.
- ZUMA DOGG: Scarred for life by the memories of past four years watching council LITERALLY GIVE AWAY General Fund as I SCREAMED TO STOP!
- GAVIN NEWSOM LT GOV CAMPAIGN should run clip of Janice Hahn referring to herself as, "The Queen of Parcel Taxes." Ms. Foot-in-Mouth ditzbag.
- As much as every one reading this cringes at thought of Mitch Englander becoming next CM of CD12 replacing Mrs Smith, good luck beating him.
- If City activists couldn't find candidate to beat Paul Krekorian in open seat election, who is gonna magically pop out of woodwork, now?
- I know you think you know everything and can handle running entire city hall, yourself, as new CM; but I'd want Parks there for budget info.
- I KNOW YOU WANT TO VOTE OUT ALL INCUMBENT COUNCILMEMBERS but why would you want to vote out CM Parks? The ONLY one who knows budget details.
- You can hear re-broadcast of Zuma Dogg's call on Kevin James on AM 870 (http://KRLA870.com) around 12:20am tonight. About DWP/Council mess.
- 30 day (illegal) ZD ban @ council was GREAT cause I didn't burn myself out going to meetings. WILL I GO BACK now that ban is over? HOPE not.
- IRRESPONSIBLE: What Jan Perry calls Fitch's assumption that DWP increase would be approved. NO CRACKHEAD, YOU are the irresponsible one.
- OF COURSE little hillbilly shit David Freeman is gonna make $73 million DWP transfer to the city, but this whole squirming process is fun!
- City needs to tap reserve funds to meet May payroll, then reserve will be out in June. Ha ha, loser CMs, ZD was right, you were wrong. LOL!
- BREAKING NEWS: DWP Tells L.A. City, "Sorry Charlie" (NO) To Shady $73 Million Money Transfer, and L.A. Controller A... http://ow.ly/16ZgBq
- Zuma Dogg TWITTER Rantings For Monday April 5, 2010 - NEW Zuma Show STREAMING NOW. http://ow.ly/16ZgBr
Monday, April 5, 2010
Zuma Dogg Twitter Update for 4/5/10 - Political Commentary in 144 Characters, or less.
[Pictured: Oh, yes! You get the, "FIRST of All/I Told You So" Finger, Wendy Greuel & Dumb City Council...FOREVER!]
Posted by Zuma Dogg at 10:56 PM