- ZUMA DOGG TWITTER:
- "TO ALL OF OUR SURPRISE": When a mayor starts saying stuff like that, he may as well just start reading the Serenity Prayer at conferences.
- "To all of our surprise..." L.A. Mayor Villaraigosa on budget meltdown miracle. (Must be like a kid hoping Santa brings BEST GIFT EVER!)
- WAY TO HAVE FIRM ASSESSMENT OF MUNICIPALITY: "To all of our surprise..." Why don't you just admit you have NO IDEA of budget realities, AV?
- HOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE HAS NO CLUE AND IS COMPLETELY KNOWLEDGELESS AND RUDDERLESS: Says, "to all of our surprise," in addressing budget issue.
- HOW YOU KNOW SOMEONE IS A FULL OF SHIT IDIOT: One day it's a MUNICIPAL MELTDOWN. Next day you say, "to all of our surprise," crisis solved.
- I happen to remember, the day Eric Garcetti approved FBI investigated housing project in his district, he was dressed IMPECCABLY w nice tie!
- AT LEAST IT WAS POLITE!: When Eric Garcetti & Council approved Bonnie Brae FBI investigated project at least it was calm, polite discussion.
- WILL MAYOR ERIC GARCETTI RUN L.A. LIKE THIS?: City NOW ON THE HOOK FOR $26 MIL now that FEDS have PULLED money on FBI investigated project.
- HOW YOU GET A FREE ZD COMPLIANCE LESSON: IF ZD mentions your community blight and you say, "So what, it isn't bothering you," WRONG ANSWER!
- HELP PREVENT THIS BLOG FROM FALLING INTO A SINKHOLE: PayPal something nice this weekend if you can!
- HOW FUN!: More people walking down the street past my window at 2:20am, than during the day. Must mean I live in fun area! THEY TALK LOUD!
- PIECES COMING TOGETHER ON FBI INVESTIGATION Into Affordable Housing in Former Mayoral Hopeful Eric Garcetti's Distr... http://ow.ly/172349
- If Eric Garcetti wanted to be mayor, looks like he should have run for controller. ZD's Batcomputer did the math: It's OVER for Eric!
- THOUGHT THERE WOULD BE FIVE?: Only FOUR (4) FEDERAL INVESTIGATIONS in L.A., now. Pensions, LAUSD, Downtown Real Estate & Garcetti's Housing.
- As someone who attended majority of Council meetings over past 4 yrs when all the bad stuff was going down, I'M A TRAUMATIZED CRIME WITNESS!
- ZUMA DOGG TRAUMATIZED AS CRIME WITNESS: As person who holds longest streak of council meetings, was HORROR to watch City Hall destroy L.A.!
- JAY LENO/TONIGHT SHOW: "I have a better idea: Why don't we shut down the mayor's office FIVE days a week. That's what caused the problem!"
- DON'T TELL ME! Zuma Dogg now no longer only comedian using City Hall for material: Jay Leno Tonight Show making fun of the mayor's office!
- Zuma Dogg - L.A. City News "VIDEO Week In Review" (Comedy & Municipal Tragedy) http://ow.ly/171X9Y
- SIGN UP FOR FREE ACCOUNT at http://LaLa.com and you can listen to Zuma Music Radio 4 - Music for ZD's Weekend (Pt 1): http://lala.com/zjSIY
- UNPRECEDENTED IN RADIO INDUSTRY: What ZD considers KRLA Kevin James' involvement and interaction with local community members on issues.
- I can tell you as someone who worked at major radio stations across U.S., most hosts HIDE to AVOID listeners AT ALL COST: NOT Kevin James!
- The GREAT thing about KRLA's KEVIN JAMES is he is the talk show host who mingles and attends community events with his audience: SUPER RARE!
- Unfortunately, the semi-rehabilitation of Uncle MC Zuma Dogg included not going to City Council meeting for over a month during illegal ban.
- Zuma Dogg - LA City News: VIDEO Week In Review - ZUMA DOGG on KRLA Kevin James Show on FBI Investigation into Eric ... http://ow.ly/171W2a
- After an intense two years on the street pushing way too hard, after almost 4 months with a bed and four walls, ZD feeling human, again!
- SPIRIT LIFTER: Roy Orbison's rockin' drummer son Al, contacted ZD to let him know he wants to drop off rare "family" box set as housewarmer!
- LA City News - Week In Review: F.B.I. Probes Affordable Housing Scheme In Eric Garcetti's District and L.A. City Bu... http://ow.ly/171OhV
Saturday, April 10, 2010
Zuma Dogg TWITTER Update for Saturday April 10, 2010 - Lots of L.A. Budget & FBI Investigation of Eric Garcetti Comedy!
[Pictured: The city is in a budget meltdown and Garcetti's office under FBI investigation over shady email chain regarding senior housing...but let's keep site on the REAL PROBLEM with L.A.: The volume of my voice.]
Posted by Zuma Dogg at 1:34 PM