Sunday, May 2, 2010

SUNDAY MORNING UPDATE: This Blog Shutting Down After Today, Most Likely

My blog came in #1, again, this week on Blog Net News ranker of 100 California news blogs. HOWEVER, it's another weekend of $0.00 because I'm spending all my time on this blog. So unless I'm able to eat today, as in, if someone or anyone donates $10 bucks, or so, on PayPal...the material I have been posting has finally worked on me, and I see that if you spend all your time working on your blog, you will not eat at the end of the day and end of the week. And my blood is boiling, right about now, and I'm trying to crawl out of my skin in discomfort -- so I have learned, THAT IS THE SIGN! THAT IS THE FEEDBACK! If you are doing something wrong, there will be a sign. I've spent too much time blogging for NO reason at all. At least not any reason that will allow me to have any type of quality in my day. It's 9am, I've been up since 4am, rolling around in discomfort. And now on the good part of Sunday, I gotta go take a nap in the 9am hour, just to mitigate the pain and discomfort. SO THAT'S HOW YOU KNOW TO SHUT OFF YOUR BLOG AT THE END OF THE DAY. Cause a donation most likely WILL NOT come in...so copy and paste what want, now. And if this becomes a paid gig, today, I'll let you know with continued service. MY INTERNET CONNECTION HAS BEEN CUT OFF AND AM BLOGGING THIS ON A WEAK WI-FI SIGNAL. So I can't even afford to keep my internet on. SHOULD I REALLY KEEP PUSHING TO BLOG? no.