Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Zuma Dogg's Blog

Thanks to those who have called and emailed for whatever reasons. I received messages, but am not able to reply to them. Too much energy -- and whatever it is, doesn't result in my sustainability or any momentum. Just wanted to post this "general" reply message that applies to all. Cause I can't even take the time and energy to get sucked in to even ONE conversation with people I know from activism to explain why I can't. And if you are reading this blog, that is how I know you. So whatever it is...thanks...wish I could...but, nevermind. (Always thought I was just Roger Water's "Comfortably Numb," but these days, it's more like Syd Barrett. Carry on, people...carry on!)

ARCHIVES: (Ray Romano was able to stop fliming "Raymond" episodes, and you can see 'em all the time in syndication. Here is ZD's version of that concept: Zuma Dogg on YouTube, Zuma Dogg Twitter Updates, Zuma Dogg Webcam Archives.

AND IF YOU ARE NEW TO THIS BLOG, CAUSE THOUSANDS OF NEW READERS STILL CHECKING IN, THIS WEEK...HERE ARE RECENT POSTS: