Saturday, July 31, 2010

Don't Do It...

Just a reminder, do not ever call Zuma Dogg and ask to make lunch plans to discuss business options. If you make an promise or plan with Zuma Dogg, it only means you will be contacting me the day of to cancel. You think I am being a smart ass. But I am being very serious. I have lived with myself all my life, and I am now completely quite certain, the only way I can be 100% sure I will not be seeing you, is to make plans to see you. So please do not make the humiliating mistake of making plans with ZD. I will again to make them, but I already know it won't be happening. Because remember the Law of Zuma Dogg: Tomorrow never gets here. So if we make plans for "tomorrow" we will never see each other, because tomorrow is never gets here. Like Annie said, "it's ALWAYS A FUCKING DAY AWAY, AND NEVER FUCKING GETS HERE...IT'S ALWAYS TOMORROW." (Or something like that.) Meanwhile, trust me...when I made the plans, I knew it wasn't going to happen, because I've been living this life, all my life, and I just knew today wasn't going to be a historic day. Now fuck off and do not ever call me or make plans, no matter who you are. I would hate to take a good person and turn them into another full-of-shit liar. Which is all anyone who talks to me turns into. DO NOT CALL...DO NOT CONTACT...I'M TRYING TO DO YOU A FAVOR...I DON'T WANT YOU TO BECOME A FULL OF SHIT LIAR. AND NOW I WILL BE DEALING WITH THE BIPOLAR JUICE THAT JUST EXPLODED ALL OVER ME. IT'S VERY, VERY UNSAFE TO CALL ME AND MAKE PLANS...DO NOT DO IT...DO NOT. DON'T. NO!