[Pictured - HUIZAR'S BLACKBERRY. One day, I snapped a pic of Huizar's blackberry hoping to see CLARTS fund info...NOTHING BUT MESSAGES FROM HIS LOVER ON CITY TIME DURING THE COUNCIL MEETING. (See messages) I'd like to see the one about "Ramona Gardens."]
FAMOUS FIRST WORDS?:
BIG JOHN STEPPING IN TO THIS UGFC BATTLE TO DECLARE..."IT'S OVER!"
Zuma Dogg has made the determination that this whole "Clarts Fund Mess" that Jose Huizar made on the east side of L.A. (CD 14) is not only gonna bring down Jose Huizar -- but take down the long-standing City Hall Corruption Racket that Antonio passed down the line to Huizar.
LA Weekly & Mayor Sam's blog have been further exposing Jose Huizar on the Clarts fund issue.
AND HERE ARE SOME INTERESTING COMMENTS FROM THE MAYOR SAM BLOG REGARDING THIS MATTER, FOLLOWED BY LINKS TO THE LA WEEK ARTICLES:
ANONYMOUS (but interesting) COMMENTS: (Take them with a grain of salt, but ZD is buying these!):
* Wendy thinks Huizar is going to help her get votes when she runs for Mayor. FORGET IT. Wendy has been one of the worse Controller's the city has had. What has she done except have tea parties and go all over the city with the meida. She's lost a lot of credibility with many. Read the other web sites asking the same question who does she represent.
* There has been tremendous heat on Wendy to kill the CLARTS fund story from AV's office.
* That is the word from Wendy's office. Apparently AV was on the phone with her on Friday to kill the release of the CLARTS fund information.
* Greuel will also remember stating that the proceeds in the CLARTS Fund were only for usage within CD 14 (please refer to Greuel's attendance in The Voice Newspaper's CLARTS Fund story).
* As CLARTSgate garners more attention from objective observers in media and within the voting ranks of CD 14, it would be wise for Greuel to make all expenditures related to the CLARTS Fund available for review. Thus, ensuring that CD 14 voters can articulate an inform opinion on Councilman Huizar's oversight of the fund.
LA WEEKLY COVERAGE: