A lot to discuss...time to break out the golden Zuma Dogg microphone from his LA City News blog studio in Venice Beach, CA. (Aka: LA City News TalkRadio with Zuma Dogg)
* LAPD & City Council UNABLE to muster a meeting. (Meetings CANCELED!)
* FBI to interview L.A. residents on LA Housing Department Rent Escrow Racketeering Allegations
* Matt Dowd/Zuma Dogg vs L.A. City Venice Lawsuit Update - Summary Judgment Date: Feb 28th!
* ZD says $9 billion in CRA money should be used for Fire & other city services...NOT ELI BROAD!
* LA City About to Have INJUNCTION on their Medical Marijuana Ordinance as City Attorney's Office & Clerks Office OVERWHELMED with paperwork as city prepares for "Wild Wild West."
* Additional Rantings by ZD.
Now streaming @ http://LACityNews.com