Friday, February 11, 2011

Goodnight Tweets From Zuma Dogg (2/11/11) - (BADNIGHT Tweets, Actually.)

[Pictured: Constituent thinks, "Don't you guys have some public safety to enforce or law-breaking to watch out for?"]

TO SUM IT UP:
People may think I enjoy the type of blog energy I put out over the past 24, 48, 72, 144 hours...actually, it SICKENS me. I'm sad, angry, heartbroken and nauseous, all at the same time. Here's my goodnight tweets...badnight tweets actually. Cause that's what it is for me. Sorry...here's all I can say on the matter:

First of all...pleasantries, aside...you LOST a FEDERAL court case to ZUMA DOGG after FUCKING with him on the beach and in council chambers for FIVE YEARS! (What did you expect?) Secondly:
  • SORRY!: The City of Los Angeles did some VERY BAD THINGS at Venice Beach and put some people through some VERY BAD STUFF, ILLEGALLY! STILL! 3 minutes ago
  • THANKS A LOT, for letting it go until it got to a Zuma Dogg, "how do you like them apples?," level. (Should have been gone 2-3 weeks ago.)
  • Been trying to tell you ZD got caught up in a REALLY BAD CITY HALL energy pattern. You don't think I just say, "Time to go bipolar on blog?" 16 minutes ago
  • I know you think the "collective consciousness" stuff is bs. But I didn't like when it was dragging me to council every day for yrs, either. 17 minutes ago
  • I'm TRULY sorry about all of this. I'm just SICK & nauseous over it. I've mentioned many times a collective conscious energy is dragging me. 24 minutes ago
  • Sorry Folks, I CAN'T up my bipolar medication. Any more makes me too tired/physically inactive. I thought all this bad energy was behind me. 28 minutes ago
  • @JoseHuizar: A dummy who copied homework throughout college and has HIGHEST TURNOVER EVER is "Mr. Expert" on ZD's Venice settlement matter! 35 minutes ago
  • @EricGarcetti - I haven't even GOTTEN to you, yet. 37 minutes ago
  • I've TRULY become completely different person than I used to be. Look at ZD Pre-Gadfly video! BLAME YOURSELF, CITY HALL if U don't like it! 39 minutes ago
  • I used to consider/pattern myself after Batman representing the People. But now I feel more like a Joker/Riddler character vs Gotham City! 42 minutes ago
  • THESE PRETZELS...are making me THIRSTYYYYYYYYYYYY! 45 minutes ago
  • It brings me absolutely no pleasure unleashing this blog energy. It is making me literally nauseous & I'm mad they're dragging it out of me. 54 minutes ago
  • FRIDAY NIGHT and I'm so RED HOT, I just got TMJ from clenching my jaws so tight! IMAGINE WHEN I WAKE UP WHITE HOT and can't stop blogging! 57 minutes ago
  • FIVE YEARS, MUTHERFUCKER! FIVE YEARS! DON'T YOU THINK I AM READY TO MOVE ON? LOOK WHAT YOU TURNED ME INTO! YOU JUST SIMPLY WILL NOT MOVE ON! about an hour ago
  • OH DARN! Closing time at City Hall, and @Bill_Rosendahl forgot to give DOWD/DOGG a status update. Looks like I'm stuck blogging ALL WEEKEND! about 3 hours ago