Wednesday, February 9, 2011

RICHARD ALATORRE, HENRY CISNEROS, MERCEDEZ MARQUES...I AM FAXING THE FBI, TODAY, OVER LACER PENSION MONEY, BECAUSE ERIC GARCETTI DENIED MY RIGHTS, TODAY!

Richard Alatorre, Antonio Villaraigosa, Henry Cisneros and Mercedes Marquez: I was going to speak on an item today, during the city council meeting. But L.A. Council President Eric Garcetti, keeps kicking me out of the meetings, during my first public comment -- so that I don't have an opportunity to speak on agenda items, later in the meeting.

So for my "ample alternative," since I am not getting to speak without that bitch-ass, Peter-Pan, one dimensional, Manboy, Eric Garcetti cutting me off and ejecting me: TODAY, I AM SIMPLY GOING TO FAX DIRECTLY TO THE FBI, INFO ON LACERS PENSION MONEY, AND HENRY CISNERO'S WORKFORCE HOUSING PROJECTS. (AND ALL RELATED NAMES TO CONNECT THE DOTS.)

Until now, I have only advised the FBI to read this blog. And I have not specifically blogged about the Henry Cisneros projects. But since LACERS panel said this was #1 BIGGEST LOSS OF LACERS PENSION MONEY (CISNEROS/GARCETTI/VILLARAIGOSA/ALATORRE WORKFORCE HOUSING IN LOS ANGELES...and since I can't even talk without being ejected -- I JUST NEED TO TAKE THE MOST DIRECT METHOD...AND THAT IS FAX. (Where I can get into details I am not exposing on this public blog.)

By the way, Henry Cisneros swore in Eric Garcetti for his final council term. Wonder if this connects to Garcetti? Guess we may be finding out.

Will post the confirmation of the fax!

HERE'S SOME OF THE CONTENT I USED TO CONNECT THE DOTS ON THE "HENRY CISNEROS RECORD LEVEL OF PENSION MONEY LOST" ISSUE...Aka: World's Largest Tweet on PENSION FRAUD, EVER! - The BIGGEST tweet in HISTORY on HENRY CISENROS & Connect-The-Dots to Villaraiogsa/Garcetti's (cont) http://tl.gd/8nh25c