Sunday, February 6, 2011

Zuma Dogg's Sunday Evening Public Service Programming - The Power of Non-Material Intelligence, Quantum Physics & Collective Consciousness (Dare to use the word, "spirit")

Some of you will appreciate this Zuma Dogg, "Deep Thoughts" reflections for a Sunday. And some of you will say, "I always knew he was crazy."

But I have to take a moment to clear the energy on this blog to reflect on what I consider to be what has turned out to be a BIG part of my journey on my very-public activist/gadfly experience.

Now, first thing that needs to be mentioned is all of this "Zuma Dogg vs City Hall" has been broadcast on TV, supplemented by 100's of hours of calls broadcast over radio airwaves; covered elsewhere in the media; and then reflected back to me by throngs of random strangers as they approach me on the streets of L.A. County.)

The reason the above is mentioned, is not just because I am a narcissist, but because the point is: All of the TV, radio, media, top-of-mind "ZD" discussion across the city and in city hall -- REALLY AMPLIFIES AND SHOOTS OUT INTO THE STRATOSPHERE, what I call, "non-material intelligence." It is most commonly referred to as a, "sixth sense," or sadly, too many times, discounted as "hunches" or "coincidences." (I DO believe in random coincidence from a statistical standpoint -- HOWEVER, I ALSO BELIEVE too many times true "sixth sense" or a "miracle" is discounted as coincidence or a hunch.)

So to summarize the point, I'm not just thinking stuff in my head, or discussing with friends over coffee...I AM BLASTING THE ENERGY ALL THROUGH THE AIRWAVES OF THE CITY THROUGH VARIOUS MEDIUMS IN THE SECOND MOST POPULATED AREA IN AMERICA. (I'm blasting it over a Dodger's Stadium amplifier, reserved for the "Pink Floyd" concert.

THAT CREATES A REVERB!

And I can tell this week, some REALLY BAD CITY HALL ENERGY WAS CIRCULATING around ZD.

First, the city attorney was trying to hammer out a settlement, and the verbal feedback I was getting was making me cranky. So I put that cranky energy into my blog and pulled out some stuff I had been holding back -- for just such moments.

AND THEN, of course, that HARDBALL stuff, caused city hall and all the shady and corrupt billionaires mentioned, to start pounding fists and screaming, and "getting people on the phone," and all the negative energy I purposefully BLASTED their way.

So then you have all that "collective consciousness" energy of city hall running around trying to vet out moles to see who is sending Zuma Dogg stuff...and I can tell you...IT WAS A PRETTY TURBULENT ENERGY THIS WEEK AT CITY HALL. The whole week felt like I was trying to pass a kidney stone.

AND HOW ABOUT THIS FOR A COINCIDENCE THAT GOES TO MY POINT ABOUT NON-MATERIAL ENERGY, COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS AND SIXTH SENSE:

Zuma Dogg and Matt Dowd are waiting for the City Attorney to FINALLY present SOME INITIAL settlement number to negotiate. On Wednesday, I told Matt that I had a HILARIOUS DREAM: That the city attorney called and offered (hilarious low-ball number I told Matt.) 48 hours later, the city attorney called. It was the exact amount I had in the dream. UNFORTUNATELY, it was an amount Matt and I were laughing at saying, "Oh man, there's NO WAY they'll offer that.)

So it was either a coincidence, or the city attorney's office was sitting around discussing the number and having it approved (discussed at city hall) - and Zuma Dogg unwittingly picked up the "non-material intelligence" across town in Venice.

YOU CAN AKS MATT DOWD! HE WILL CONFIRM I SAID THAT TO HIM!

And people have referred to ZD as a "prophet" and I've been known to make some pretty bold and uncanny predictions that come true -- and have pretty much been calling the future for five years now.

Call it a hunch. Call it coincidence. Call it lucky guesses.

But keep this in mind: You already know there is non-material intelligence racing across the air at all times...take a radio for example. They have a transmitter that electronically sends "non-material intelligence" across the air (radio airwaves) -- and all you have to do to tune them in is turn on your radio receiver.

WELL, human man created that process. If man can create a process to send and receive non-material intelligence...

DON'T YOU THINK THE CREATOR OF THE ENTIRE UNIVERSE INSTALLED ITS OWN WI-FI FOR THE HUMANS ON THE PLANET? Or do you think Al Gore just thought of it.

HOW TO ACCESS: Stop watching sports and too much TV, is the first thing. It takes intense focus of your thoughts. AND, since the process is MUCH MORE SUBTLE and less scientific than simply turning on a radio to pull in the signals -- YOU HAVE TO KEEP YOUR AWARENESS LEVEL UP...simply start becoming aware when some of this stuff starts happening to you (coincidences, hunches, etc.) -- then go back and try to remember if it happened to be something you were thinking of, earlier in the day, past week, etc.

AND BE CAREFUL: Cause when you start to tap into collective consciousness, you have to keep in mind, especially when it is CITY HALL COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS YOU ARE ACCESSING...there is a lot of vile, insidious, greedy, corrupt negative energy that sometimes is yinging the yang.

I HOPE MONDAY, CITY HALL DOESN'T GIVE ZUMA DOGG ANY NON-MATERIAL JIBBER-JABBER! Keep your thoughts focused on city business. And do what you are supposed to. And that means putting the needs of the overall constituency before your own financial greed. LOOK AT THE KARMA YOU CITY COUNCILMEMEBERS ARE SUFFERING THROUGH. (How many of you were able to relax and enjoy the weekend and were not already sick to your stomach worrying about Monday morning, and then Tuesday's meeting?) Go listen to a Marianne Williamson tape, loser.

LA City News Tweets

  • REASON I WAS SO CRANKY THIS PAST WEEK/went BALLISTIC on my blog: I can TELL city hall was trying to trip up ZD and a lot of "Get ZD" energy. 2 minutes ago
  • Spent 1000's of hrs w audio/video/attending seminars on linguistics, non-verbal communication, collective consciousness & quantum physics. 6 minutes ago
  • Although city hall moles DO feed ZD info, I hear 3rd/4th floor going NUTZ wondering! You REALLY ARE discounting "collective consciousness." 14 minutes ago
  • CITY HALL: You think ZD has moles feeding him info. BUT I KEEP TELLING YOU, "IT'S COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS!" STOP THINKING SO LOUDLY! 20 minutes ago
  • CITY HALL MOLE ALERT: 4th floor going NUTZ trying to connect dots/figure out. MORE CITY TIME WASTED ON ZUMADOGG. GET BACK TO WORK, COUNCIL! 23 minutes ago
  • If you think of someone you admire for achievements they have accomplished, I can tell you they don't watch a lot of sports/TV/waste time. 28 minutes ago
  • FOOTBALL SEASON IS OVER!: Back to life, empty-life losers. 31 minutes ago
  • ZD's "ICARUS" LESSON: I surfed too far into the collective consciousness of LA's non-material intelligence. Got sick from the bad energy. about an hour ago
  • People talk of tapping into collective consciousness/spiritual energy, but, ZD warns you: A LOT OF PEOPLE HAVE VILE, NEGATIVE ENERGY. ICARUS about an hour ago
  • Pulp Fiction: "Play with fire, you get burnt." (ZD says, "Careful dippin; into 'collective consciousness'. Vile people create vile energy.") about an hour ago
  • IF THERE'S ONE THING I'VE LEARNED past 5 y/Qrs as gadfly (never more so than past week): DO NOT DISCOUNT KARMA/COLLECTIVE CONSCIOUSNESS! about 10 hours ago
  • Good morning, e-ver-y-body! Hope there are no municipal crises happening on the boardwalk today. Wanna enjoy myself. Hope LAPD aren't DICKS! about 11 hours ago
  • I REALLY, REALLY hope I wake up on Sunday morning and can enjoy the day without blogging and tweeting. I HATE THE ENERGY. Can only hope. about 17 hours ago
  • What a day. Woke up at 8A FUMING HOT at City. Started tweeted and blogged all day and night (wasted all day and night). HOPE SUNDAY IS CALM! about 18 hours ago