Saturday, May 14, 2011

Zuma Dogg Has A Question For LAPD Pacific Division, Since He Doesn't Like What He Hears About "Sweeps" on The Boardwalk, and other LAPD Shenanigans

To: Mayor Antonio Villaraiogsa, LAPD Chief Charlie Beck, Councilman Bill Rosendhal
Fr: The Icon
Re: Venice Beach "Sweeps" (Aka: ZD not liking what he's hearing)
Dt: EVERYDAY, but this relates to what is being heard for the week 5/14/11

Dear Defendants (And Carol Sobel is currently out gathering names),

It has been brought to my attention that some good friends of mine had their property thrown out and bikes "stolen" by LAPD in recent sweeps.

I can show you bikes that have been locked up against poles for nearly two years. EVEN after I placed calls to have them removed. BUT, you SURE ARE GOOD at removing bikes of people who I know at Venice Beach after a few hours.

And I don't like the other crap I hear. PLUS, I STILL saw the fruit vendors along the boardwalk, who you keep saying you can't catch. (But you're supposed to be able to catch gang members? LOL!)

So here's the question I need to bring to the attention of CD 11 Councilman Bill Rosendahl: Ask Capt Grant and Sgt Reina about Venice311's Alexandria Thompson? Who is she and why am I hearing so much about her? Seems to be some beach undertow on this.

THE PEOPLE ARE GOING TO WIN THIS POLITICAL BATTLE! TRUST ME. I'M FUCKING PISSED OFF AS FUCK, NOW, BECAUSE I TRIED TO TAKE A NICE STROLL DOWN VENICE BEACH ON A SATURDAY AND HAD TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THIS SHIT...SO NOW I GOTTA PULL OUT MY "LEVERAGE CARD!"

BILL..ASK GRANT & REINA WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!?! CAUSE I HEAR SOME LINES ARE ALL TANGLED UP, MAYBE AND THINGS AREN'T WHAT THEY APPEAR TO BE AT PACIFIC DIVISION. Maybe some of these problems aren't so random?

Do I have to keep listening to these people on the beach and open all the emails they are gonna hammer me with now? Since your budget is gonna get cut, can't you just cut the bullshit and use the time to fight real crime?

And some people (CHIEF BECK) better get their Division straightened out. I think there's more, here, than meets the eye. And I hope I don't have to hear about it. Don't make me have to hear about it. You won't like it if I have to hear about it.

Your Pal,
Zuma Dogg