Saturday, June 18, 2011

Zuma Dogg Tweets For 6/18/11 - L.A.'s Corruption Kingpin Being Questioned By Authorities & Other Tweets by ZD

Started off a little turbulent, but ended with some tweets worth checking out regarding L.A. City Hall corruption. Plus some glimpses into the mind of Zuma Dogg. (Read at your own risk. Or just consider it a twisted, psychological, drama.)

ZUMA TWEETS:
  • The purpose of tweets below is to condition you to allow some magic to occur in your day. It's called, Power of Belief. Unleashes 6th Sense. 12 minutes ago
  • HERE'S A FACEBOOK PAGE WHERE I POSTED ALL THE NUTTY STUFF ABOUT "QUANTUM PHYSICS" I'M REFERRING TO IN THE TWEETS BELOW (My most important writing, in my opinion):
  • Singing/rapping, comedy-improv TV clown walks into City Hall and becomes poster boy for corruption exposure. Just lucky or quantum physics? 18 minutes ago
  • Comedy-improv/singer walks off street into city hall and stumbles upon uncovered corruption including pension fraud. Lucky guess or quantum? 21 minutes ago
  • Wrote article in '93 called, "Sixth Sense," about quantum spiritual energy, based on seminars I attended. I HAVE been using it vs City Hall. 23 minutes ago
  • Man walks off street into scene/ becomes semi-household name in largest U.S. region w/out spending a cent. NO quantum consciousness in play? 30 minutes ago
  • Aka: KARMA: Too bad shady L.A. elected officials never dedicated themselves to learning how to channel quantum energy patterns when ZD did! 34 minutes ago
  • YES, you MORON L.A. City Hall elected officials: I DID warn that I am a phenom you've never seen and WILL EXPOSE and TEAR YOU DOWN. DID I? 43 minutes ago
  • YES, you dumb/arrogant, can't-tie-your-shoelaces Fortune500 exec: Dr. Deming DID fax me letter saying, "Well Done," on my "Deming's 14 Pts." 45 minutes ago
  • NO, you Hollywood, no-talent, losers: ZD does NOT have a staff of writers and does NOT wear an earpiece with people calling in stuff to say. 49 minutes ago
  • I'm REALLY GLAD Adam Sandler & Courteney Cox took time to contact ZD to tell him they're in AWE of my work. I think theirs sucks! No wonder. 53 minutes ago
  • Feels good, BRIEFLY, when Emmy/Grammy/Academy Winner tells you they are in AWE of you at a mall parking lot. Then THEY go INSIDE restaurant. 55 minutes ago
  • Feels GOOD, briefly, when rich, Hollywood celebrity hugs you & says, "beautiful job," after singing. But it's NOT a job & I bike home broke. 57 minutes ago
  • Have to give things up/becomes too painful. I don't like hearing, "felt like VIP seats @Staples," after ZD karaoke when I bike home, broke. about an hour ago
  • Sang "Best of Times" karaoke last night cause they always are when looking back. Every day is MISERABLE for ZD, but the memories are sweet. about an hour ago
  • SUNDAY MORNING: @VIllaraigosa on "Meet The Press" @8am. Steve Cooley on Kevin James @9am. Cooley Interview Listen Link: http://goo.gl/sAV5e about an hour ago
  • Hopefully, some light will be shed on Richard Alarcon case, etc when DA Cooley is on Kevin James' Sun 9a Show: Listen: http://goo.gl/sAV5e about an hour ago
  • I was BANKING on #JaniceHahn winning to GET HER THE HELL OUT OF #LOSANGELES: Then that damn rap video had to come out and kill her chances! about an hour ago
  • Final tweet on #JaniceHahn rap video: Hahn felt exposing it hurt opponent, but every source linked to video and they'll wonder about Janice. about an hour ago
  • #JaniceHahn rap video debacle: I KNOW it's hard to use "Art of War" discipline, but Hahn did MUCH MORE to expose it & think video hurt her. about an hour ago
  • Don't these L.A. Corruption Kingpins ever watch the END of these movies on organized crime? First half always fun, but always ends in BUSTS! about an hour ago
  • MASSIVE L.A. HOUSING FRAUD CASE: L.A.Kingpin Richard Alatorre asked to explain $1 mil… http://goo.gl/fb/I7aV0 about 3 hours ago
  • With FBI investigating City Hall on affordable housing developer ADI, hope THESE didn't cause it: http://goo.gl/9RkZi - http://goo.gl/sDrzC about 2 hours ago
  • Might have been the blog post to Obama where I said @Villaragisoa's office was LAUGHING at rookie prez over affordable housing bamboozle? about 2 hours ago
  • LA Kingpin asked to explain $1 million payment from developer: "ADI paid me $1 mil cause they know you have to, to do biz in LA County." LOL about 2 hours ago
  • L.A. KINGPIN asked to explain $1 million payment from ADI. (You don't understand! He didn't KEEP all that money. Had to spread some around!) about 2 hours ago
  • COMING SOON: "L.A. City Hall - Now Under New Management." about 3 hours ago
  • LA's DON CORLEONE=GOIN' DOWN! @Villaragiosa's architect of LA corruption, Alatorre, asked to explain $1 mil from FBI investigated developer. about 3 hours ago
  • I just don't think general blog readers are searching names of people involved in CA pension fraud. Not like it's "Lady Gaga" or "Justin B." about 3 hours ago
  • PHASE 1: ZD contacts A Cuomo's office on pension fraud. All names BUSTED. Phase 2: FEDS stepped in. ZD sees names being searched/goin' down! about 3 hours ago
  • WHAT A COINCIDENCE: I called A Cuomo's office when he was NY AG. Told them read ZD's blogging on pension fraud. ALL NAMES MENTIONED=BUSTED! about 3 hours ago
  • I know it gets ugly, someone tosses me a $5; I'll cool off; so you think, all a ploy? No. Chemical imbalance unleashes A COMPLETE STRANGER! about 3 hours ago
  • Gee, ZD, I thought you were having bipolar meltdown, now you're tweeting? (My friend gave me $4 bucks so I ate and this is how I pass time.) about 3 hours ago
  • Schwarzenegger's popularity among voters continues to slide http://lat.ms/lZK95u (Why are you polling him with VOTERS? He ain't running?) about 3 hours ago
  • FYI: Got email reply from District Attorney Office on Dowd/Dogg's Brown Act complaint on Wilshire Bus Lane item. We'll see if was violation. about 3 hours ago
  • INTERESTING names searched on ZD's blog: julio ramirez, dan weinstein, katherine moret, michael delijani, victor macfarlane, elliot broidy. about 4 hours ago
  • CHANCES AL VILLALOBOS is NOT goin' down for CA pension fraud, according to ZD's Batcomputer: 1%. (The world could end.) Otherwise=99% he IS. about 4 hours ago
  • CAN'T ESCAPE KARMA: Remember Al Villabobos got $50 MILLION in CalPERS money to broker a deal? Now bankrupt and under FED investigation. DONE about 4 hours ago
  • Where was L.A. Council Prez @EricGarcetti all week? He slipped out during Tues meeting. Hasn't been back. A lot of FBI activity @ City Hall? about 4 hours ago
  • Why Weiner personal tweets=Congress issue: If he liked tweeting that, should've used "anon" account. Using congress name=psych issue @ play. about 4 hours ago
  • RT @BarackObama. From now on Obama staff will manage this account; tweets from President will be signed "-BO." (Shirtless gym shot, please!) about 4 hours ago
  • ZD POSTED THIS DWP FRAUD in '07: Former DWP worker sentenced for misappropriating public funds, other crimes http://lat.ms/jXkOgj about 4 hours ago
  • #JaniceHahn had to open her dumb trap and UBER-promote the video she doesn't want you to see. NOW, LA Times posts it! http://lat.ms/kUfYR8 about 4 hours ago
  • LA TIMES DIDN'T BITE!: In coverage of Anti-Hahn hip-hop themed video, call it "stereotypical" hip-hop imagery, NOT "racist!" BIG DIFFERENCE! about 4 hours ago
  • This outta give me something to feel good/laugh about: @Villaraigosa: "I will be a guest on @MeetThePress this Sunday." (Gonna EAT U ALIVE!) about 5 hours ago
  • The only thing lonelier than Maytag repair man, is ZD's PayPal link. That's o.k., a bunch of people will tell me I'm their hero and awesome. about 6 hours ago
  • Thank my lord and savior for "Relax-All" by MRM. No matter how much sleep you already had, will always put you down for some more. SAFE/FUN! about 6 hours ago
  • ONLY THING I CAN SAY IS please unsubscribe/un-follow ALL ZD media. I STILL like to blog as creative outlet, but public shouldn't be reading. about 7 hours ago
  • I NEED to stop blogging cause every time I build it up, not long before I have uncontrollable meltdown/it gets uncomfortable. "UNSUBSCRIBE!"