Tuesday, July 26, 2011

7/26/11: Zuma Dogg Responds To Trutanich Crybaby Spin, L.A. Fund Manager TRAIL BEGINS, Illegal Vending Featured in L.A. Times & Read AEG Draft Memo

I find these first two tweets to be of significant noteworthiness; given the city, state and country is teetering on bankruptcy -- and it's bad enough, even if NOT bankrupt. It's MY belief the PRIMARY cause OF IT ALL IS PENSION FRAUD. Here's a jackass FUND MANAGER from Downtown Los Angeles, whose trial began yesterday. Made international news on CNBC. I guess although his office is downtown, he didn't have any negative impact, here locally. OH WAIT, he DID? LASTIMA!

ZUMA TWEETS!:
  • LA & CA is BROKE DUE TO PENSION FRAUD: Keyword "CALIFORNIA CORPORATE FRAUD" caught my eye. LA Fund Manager Trial Begins http://t.co/wRHEoGV about 11 hours ago
  • CalPERS PENSION FRAUD=WHY LA/CA/USA IS BROKE: Gundlach created collateralized mortgage obligations while @ CalPERS. Now, his TRIAL begins! about 11 hours ago
  • L.A.=BITING OFF MORE THAN THEY CAN...: I remember when I was homeless (like city almost bankrupt) & I ran for council. (LA trying to build stadium.) Had breakdown=never recouped. 14 minutes ago
  • Other way to say tweet below is: L.A. is OUT OF IT'S MIND spending all this city time/staff on Stadium deal, when they can barely function. 17 minutes ago
  • I think building a football stadium/convention center/create successful NFL environment is something SOUND/SECURE municipality strives for. 18 minutes ago
  • EXTRA, EXTRA...READ ALL ABOUT IT: City of L.A. released Ad Hoc Committee Draft Memo on AEG… http://goo.gl/fb/1OoH9
  • ILLEGAL FOOD VENDING ON CENTER OF VENICE BOARDWALK & ALL OVER CITY STREETS AND SIDEWALKS (AS FEATURED IN L.A. TIMES)...WOULDN'T IT BE NICE, if U could run YOUR biz, 100% illegally. All cash/illegal carts/no worker info/illegal operation. http://goo.gl/OxJyq 31 minutes ago
  • ADD UP regulations/fees/taxes/costs YOU must suffer to do biz in LA. These ILLEGAL food carts ALL owned by ONE business: http://goo.gl/OxJyq 35 minutes ago
  • LOOK @ picture LA TImes features. http://goo.gl/OxJyq (Illegal ice cream cart is SO FUN & CUTE! But all track back to ONE downtown company.) 38 minutes ago
  • I LOVE WHEN A PLAN COMES TOGETHER!: Today, when ZD flagged down #LAPD to complain of sign in street, instead of ignoring, THEY REMOVED SIGN! 45 minutes ago
  • It's hard out there for a pimp, but ZD feels LAPD being more responsive in a good nature to my Venice blight complaints. BUSTED many fools! 47 minutes ago
  • A SAD strategy for life, when you like to burn rubber, but I see key to saving money: SLEEP WAY MORE. Saved $10 today by taking 5 hour nap. 57 minutes ago
  • WHENEVER I READ ZAHNISER IN LA TIMES (WHO IS MY FAVORITE), I ALWAYS SCROLL TO BOTTOM OF ARTICLE. HE IS ALWAYS KIND ENOUGH TO TAG BOTTOM OF ARTICLE WITH WHAT ZD WANTS TO KNOW. Here it is on AEG/STADIUM DEAL: Even WITH council approval, officials said specific terms of proposed agreement could be changed during final negotiations with AEG. about an hour ago
  • LA Times Review of AEG/Stadium Financial Deal: All SOUNDS good, then rules go out window, in reality. ZD sees holes! http://goo.gl/1xMzk about an hour ago
  • QUESTION FOR READERS: If you're up on 5 battery related charges against stakeholder, should you STILL be allowed privilege of being NC chair? (LINDA LUCKS'S PAL!) about an hour ago
  • HOW YOU KNOW you've touched an issue your council office wishes you hadn't. They reply timely to everything else. SUDDENLY IGNORE THIS! VNC! about an hour ago
  • The SILENCE out of @Bill_Rosendahl Office on @LindaLucks crony up on 5 charges, STILL running Venice meetings - SCREAMS BIG MESSAGE to ZD! about an hour ago
ZD RESONDS TO TRUTANICH (SPIN):
[PICTURED: Do I have to show up and have a "face to face" clarification, you crybaby, liar? You DO still have that "open door/stop by, anytime" policy, don't you, CRYLOSERTANICH?]



  • ZUMA DOGG & MICHAEL HIGBY BOTH CAME TO SEPARATE CONCLUSIONS, AND BOTH FEEL THAT CARMEN TRUTANICH IS POSTING COMMENTS, ANONYMOUSLY, ON MAYOR SAM'S BLOG, IN HIS (NUCH'S) DEFENSE OF HIMSELF. INCLUDING STEALING ZUMA DOGG'S ROUTINE OF REFERRING TO HIMSELF IN THE 3rd PERSON. His syntax gives him away, SCREAMINGLY, in my opinion.
HERE ARE THE COMMENTS FROM ANONO-NUCH and ADDITIONAL REPLIES OF LAUGHTER, FROM OTHERS. And a nice, "spin-dismantling" reply from ANONO-BERGER?
  • EXCUSE ME, TRUTANICH for exposing Martin memo. I've said for years, Nuch's office wasting resources on DOWD/DOGG they DON'T HAVE. ZD PROOF! about 7 hours ago
  • TRUTANICH: I'm a TRUE LA Legendary-Icon and YOU came to ME. I don't give a crap about you. Once I'm settled, I'll never think of you again. about 7 hours ago
  • I am bitter @Nuch for lying about giving me a job, but if I was hammering him over personal beef, I'd lose cred fast. But ZD GAINING cred!! about 7 hours ago
  • "Yes, I meant it at the time, when I said it, but..." Trutanich to Ron Kaye on "Did you promise ZD a job, if elected?" (He WAS elected!) about 7 hours ago
  • "You're too good, Zuma Dogg. If I win the election, I'm going to hire you." - Carmen Trutanich to ZD about 7 hours ago
  • City Council. ZD, Mayor Sam, Steve Cooley, David Berger ALL not happy/turned on NUCH. WE are all wrong. Even Zine don't like him, anymore. about 7 hours ago
  • YEAH, TRUTANICH, I'm a little bitter. Code of Conduct tightened under you (council felt MORE comfy) and you are STILL fucking me @ Venice. about 7 hours ago
  • After Nuch bullied cancer patient lady, I called to suggest he soften tone, as an elected. HE got ANGRY in defensiveness. 1st BIG FLAG 4 ZD! about 7 hours ago
  • IF TRUTANICH THINKS I'M SOUR GRAPES, HE IS RIGHT. But why is he known as BULLY? I didn't create that tag. OTHERS DID. He is an ANGRY dude. about 7 hours ago
  • IF TRUTANICH feels EVERYONE who turned on him is sour grapes, that's a lot of sour grapes your making, there, Nuch! Cooley/Berger/Higby/ZD. about 7 hours ago
  • TRUTANICH: Add it all up (1-4 in tweets below) and YES, ZUMA DOGG is bitter at you. But I am not losing SHRED of credibility, either. about 7 hours ago
  • MESSAGE TO TRUTANICH: YES, ZD is "sour grapes" at you (cont): 3) Code of Conduct got WORSE day you were sworn in. 4) FUCKING me @Venice. about 7 hours ago
  • MESSAGE TO TRUTANICH: YES, ZD is bitter at you. 1) You lied to me. 2) Embarrassed me to supporters when you flipped on campaign promises... about 7 hours ago
  • NOW STREAMING: Zuma's REAL 80's (Better Than Pandora...Only Songs ZUMA DOGG Likes...and NO… http://goo.gl/fb/g2HRj about 8 hours ago
  • FOR THOSE CHECKING IN FROM LAST WEEK: Was HELL of a week. (Bad/not good.) Today is great. Should be good for couple weeks! Enjoy the streak! about 9 hours ago
  • Send your requests for Zuma's REAL 80's to @ZumaDogg. I'll play it AS SOON as I read tweet. Streaming here: http://t.co/icFNO3e about 9 hours ago
  • What does LA Times feature for THEIR blog? Same as ZD's: Illegal Vendors. 29 of these carts confiscated=SAME company. http://goo.gl/OxJyq about 9 hours ago
  • For FIVE YEARS I've been fighting a BAD ENERGY from L.A. (violated my rights, I was vindicated in FEDERAL court) and it keeps getting worse. about 9 hours ago
  • I ADMIT: Feels A LOT BETTER when #LAPD is responding TO my alerts on Venice Beach blight, than when THEY are responding to alerts ABOUT ZD! about 10 hours ago
  • SERIOUSLY: I gotta tip the ZD ski cap to #LAPD. Maybe an anomaly, but seems like they're being more responsive to ZD's blight removal needs! about 10 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl: Sorry to be cranky/shaking tress on Venice Walk Committee issue w/chair. But ZD STILL needs to deal w/that committee, soon. about 10 hours ago
  • ZD REAL 80'S=Cars & Clash, Alx & Slash...Def Lep, but no Led Zep. Huey Lewis & Priest, Judas. Loverboy & Love N Rockets! http://t.co/icFNO3e about 11 hours ago
  • ZD's REAL 80's=WIDE VARIETY: New Order, Hall & Oates, Duran Duran, U2, Prince, MJack, DMode, Sade, Cure. NOW STREAMING @ http://t.co/icFNO3e about 11 hours ago
NOTE: Took MEGA-NAP, on Monday night...waking up at 1am. So I was UP ALL NIGHT preparing this post. So I hope to sleep till noon, since I ain't going to sleep, yet. But just logging off to have fun on the quiet streets of L.A. and Santa Monica Beach. HOPE TO BE OFFLINE TILL 12 NOON. (If you call or tweet, don't expect a reply till then. All is well.)