- HERE IS THE PDF FILE FOR CRA/LA FILE NO 9281 (11/18/2010) http://t.co/6toDDG1
- Molina/Huizar/Essel, pouring BIG CRA MONEY into this: "“The goal & mission is to nurture future story tellers." Is CRA money given for THAT? 4 minutes ago
- I GUESS when Essel approved $15,000 of CRA/LA redevelopment BOND MONEY to have logo slapped on nonprofit theater group programs, not fraud? 7 minutes ago
- I GUESS you gotta throw in $5000 for the Christmas party, as long as you're giving a non-profit $150K to hand out promo fliers w/CRA logo. 9 minutes ago
- CRA/LA CEO ESSEL: Is paying $10,000 to distribute fliers in Boyle Hts fraud or waste. Give Jose Aguilar $1000, and he'll do it, RIGHT! 10 minutes ago
- CHRIS ESSEL: What are you doing, giving nonprofits $20,000 to merely include CRA logo in ads promoting niche, film festival/poetry readings? 12 minutes ago
- When Essel approved $10,000 to have CRA logo included on a nonprofit's website/social pages & bi-monthly e-blast to 3000 people. WASTE/FRAUD 13 minutes ago
- WASTE OR FRAUD?: Inclusion of CRA logo on CASA101 website/social media pages/bi-monthly e-blasts=$10,000. WOULD U PAY $10K for a mere logo? 15 minutes ago
- JOSE HUIZAR quoted supporting CRA money handout to L.A. nonprofit. He's been questioned by FBI, more times than Lady Gaga on MTV red carpet. 32 minutes ago
- I've NEVER seen such a BULLSHIT example of FRAUD, WASTE & ABUSE, ALL AT TGE SAME TIME: CRA money to L.A. nonprofit: PDF: http://t.co/6toDDG1 41 minutes ago
- ChristineEssel/JoseHuizar/GloriaMolina. I THINK U SHOULD GET PRISON TIME after reading CRA File No. 9281 on Casa101 nonprofit. Maybe u will. 47 minutes ago
- L.A. nonprofit CASA101 pays workers $30/hr x 750 hrs=$67,500/yr to hand out CRA fliers, funded w/$150,000 from CRA! CHRIS ESSEL, R U INSANE? 51 minutes ago
- LET ME GUESS?: When CRA/LA gives Casa101 nonprofit $150,000 to print CRA outreach fliers, someone related to Casa101 gets printing business. 57 minutes ago
- L.A. NON--PROFIT SHADINESS (CORRUPTION?) CRA/LA give $150K to Villar/Huizar/Molina Casa101 for "CRA OUTREACH!" PDF FILE: http://t.co/6toDDG1 about an hour ago
- If #FBI is investigating City Hall, and isn't looking @NONPROFITS, like investigating circus animal theft and not looking for the elephants. about an hour ago
CASA101 is moving to a larger location on 1st Street, but its financial state is still precarious as quoted, here: "While CASA 101’s new theater may be structurally solid, its financial state is still on shaky ground. CASA 101 currently only has two paid staff members; and Lopez and her husband, Emmanuel Deleage, put up their home as a collateral for a loan to finance the conversion of the new location to a theater. (ZD=OH BOY!)
The non-profit has received financial support from the offices of LA County Supervisor Gloria "KINGPIN" Molina and Los Angeles Councilmember Jose Huizar (questioned more times that Lady Gaga on the MTV awards Red Carpet). But the project also been rejected by numerous grant funders, according to Lopez . (Because grant funders tend to not like to burn money, when it's THEIR money, and not other people's [bond] money.) One must question what happen to the $150,000 outreach grant from CRA given to CASA 101?ZD: I would like to see an accounting of the numbers they used regarding amount of people they said they would reach, at each performance, along with the number of performances, compared to number estimated in the file. Also, how many people were served at the Christmas party? What was served. For that money, better not have been hot dogs and rice & beans? And who catered the party...hope not anyone's brother, sister or best friend sleeping on your couch. And who printed the fliers? Let me guess...the guy sleeping on your couch. Just some of the questions ZD would be asking if he were an FBI investigator, but he isn't. OH YEAH, and I wonder if any of the money is being "kicked back" to anyone involved in contributing (Jose Huizar/Gloria Molina). That can be done many ways. (But I don't need to tell you those, right here, right now...cause we've been through that. HERE'S MORE:
PREVIOUS POST: BARACK OBAMA & ERIC HOLDER: SEND MORE FBI AGENTS FROM D.C. to L.A. - U.S. CANNOT RECOVER IF YOU LOSE CALIFORNIA, AND WE ARE LOSING IT TO CORRUPTION!
To: U.S. President Barack Hussein Obama
Fr: L.A. Legendary, Iconic, Genius, Treasured, Heroic & Historic Prophet
Re: LOSING THE STATE OF CALIFORNIA TO POLITICAL CORRUPTION/U.S. CANNOT RECOVER IF WE LOSE STATE OF CALIFORNIA!
Dt: Today, and every day you allow it to continue.
Your middle name may be "Hussein," but please don't be IN-SANE! SEND MORE FBI AGENTS FROM D.C. to L.A., on a one-way, without delay, cause the corruption on the treasury, it has eaten away, in a giant, and historic way. (I'm friends with Run-DMC, as you can see.)
Barack, my man...here's the problem: Over the past few years, the City of Los Angeles and State of California has lost BILLIONS AND BILLIONS of dollars...NOT JUST of your Federal Stimulus Money (used to back-fill, previous budget messes, instead of creating NEW jobs/you got bamboozled by Villaraiogsa) --
BUT THE PRIMARY REASON I AM CONTACTING YOU VIA THIS EXCLUSIVE BLOG POST:
PENSION FRAUD! Billions were lost at both the city and state level, and the result is the city and state can no longer afford to operate in a manner the United States is accustomed to. BUT EVEN WORSE, I honesty do feel, it's becoming a real NATIONAL HOMELAND SECURITY ISSUE!!! THE CITY AND STATE IS BECOMING TOO BROKE TO ENFORCE ITSELF!
AND NEXT YEAR WILL BE WORSE, WHEN THE 2013 BUDGET KICKS IN!
You may know that in New York State, Andrew Cuomo was able to take a nice bite out of pension crime, with his hard and decent work. But in California, it's a different story.
While these "Crimes of the Century," (WHICH THEY ARE, because the municipal pension funds are the biggest hunk of cash outside of Bernakie's money printing machine, so the losses make it the biggest fraud crime in U.S. history!), now Governor Jerry Brown was California Attorney General. He didn't do squat, cause he goes to the weddings and bat mitzvahs of the people facilitating the crimes. (The people who run the capital equity firms that have been backing his political career, since he was dating Linda Ronstadt.)
Then there is Los Angeles District Attorney Steve Cooley. Well, it's hard for him to bust pension crime, when the number one KINGPIN in the ENTIRE COUNTY is Supervisor Gloria Molina. So SHE won't let the D.A. make a move.
And current CA Attorney General Kamala Harris dated San Fran KINGPIN Willie Brown, and she's on the same team as the rest of the corruption crew
SO FBI AGENTS ARE YOU ONLY HOPE, MR. PRESIDENT.
BILLIONS WERE LOST (-20% of fund) IN WHAT LACERS (L.A. City Employee Retirement System/Pension Fund) EXECS had to admit, "were invested in overly-risky, non-investment grade, "alternative investments." That's kinda like one guy saying, "Hey, give me $100 million in pension money, and I'll give you $15 million back, and if we lose it all, WHO CARES? WE GOT PAID, and the general fund pays back the pension fund. LOSE-WIN!"
AND RECENTLY, Los Angeles Fire and Police Pension (LAFPP) Chief Michael Perez, went on the record to say, "The consultant report and audit said the city should have ZERO (0) dollars invested in "alternative investments," on Wall Street and in real estate, but we don't agree and are heavily invested in alternative investments."
SO IT'S STILL AT RISK...AND THERE IS NO MORE BOTTOM TO FALL THROUGH!!!
VILLARAIGOSA IS DANGEROUS, BECAUSE HE IS DESPERATE!!!
WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR?
LOSING YOUR RE-ELECTION, CAUSE THINGS ARE SO BAD?
Very Truly Yours,
L.A. Icon, Living Legend, Prophetic Genius, Never Wrong
Have someone contact me if you need me to help connect the dots.
HERE I AM EXPLAINING IT ALL IN ONE MINUTE. And Barack, notice how when someone is speaking on camera and they know the topic of which they speak, a teleprompter is not needed. (Or maybe that's just because I'm the greatest improv comedian/public speaker, in human history; now, focused on political corruption, so it comes out like the "Midas Touch," each and every time. Call Tony Robbins to teach you. He's the one that taught me. You're probably not as good as ZD, in the first place, but maybe he can help you be a little more like ZD, in the "Public Speaking & Overall Excellence" Department! Dr. Deming praised my work, as did Robbins.)
AND BARACK, I know YOU are on vacation...but if Antonio knew you caught wind of this post, IT WOULD MORE THAN RUIN HIS OWN VACATION! (So maybe THAT gives you some ADDITIONAL satisfaction!) California Pension Fraud: TRICKS OF "PENSION FRAUD" TRADE, EXPOSED (NAMES ARE NAMED!)
KEYWORDS/KEY PLAYERS: Wetherly Capital, Peter Borges, Richard Ziman, Arden Reality, AVP, Dan Weinstein, Vicky Schiff, Ramirez, Jr., Richard Riordan, Eli "Broadfather" Broad, Philip Anshutz, Henry Cisneros, Hank Morris, Richard Ressler (CIM) - Jerry Brown, Eli Broad, Darius Anderson, Ron Burkle, Willie Brown, Bill Clinton, Elliott Broidy, Steve Bing, Yucaipa, Platinum, Markstone - Henry Cisneros, Alfred Villalobos, Ajit Mithaiwala (ADI owner), Earvin "UnMAGIC" Johnson, Eric Holman, Ari "Swill" Swiller, Richard "DICK" Alatorre, Gloria "DICK" Molina (and everyone she is related to and has ever known), Ron Martinez-Molina, Frank Villalobos (Not Alfred), Fred Buenrostro, Art Gastelum, Louis Moret, Esperanza Montecuma, Tony "Antonio Villaraigosa" Villar, Jose "I'm SMAT...not like they say" Huizar (Aka: Fredo) - AND THE PEOPLE WHO TOOK BRIBES, I MEAN CAMPAIGN CONTRIBUTIONS FROM THESE PEOPLE. Hi, Wendy (GREUEL)! Hey, CRA/LA Christine Essel...how ya doin', babe? Jealous you're not on the list? You just miss the cut...but you're running in ALL THE RIGHT CIRCLES and being a VERY GOOD LITTLE GIRL...so, maybe next year's list, sweetie! ;) [You'd make a nice fall gal? OH NO!]
12 MID UPDATE=POQUITO MAS!:
- #OBAMA: in case you are wondering, I ain't no joke, even though funny as hell. I sued L.A. City Hall in FED court on 1st Amendment and WON! 2 minutes ago
- FBI Investigating City Hall: If you're looking for the mayor, he's never there & wears elevator shoes, so looks taller than in WANTED photo. 9 minutes ago
- OBAMA: You don't have to be DOROTHY! Follow the Yellow Brick Road, or H&G's gingerbread trail: ALL ROADS/TRAILS LEAD TO ONE L.A. MINI-MAYOR! 15 minutes ago
- If #FBI is investigating L.A. City Hall, "as wide and as high as needed," and isn't looking at VillarHuizar's NON-PROFITS, like investigating circus animal theft and not looking for the elephants.
- L.A. NON-PROFIT SHADINESS (CORRUPTION?) CRA/LA give $150K to Villar/Huizar/Molina Casa101 for "CRA OUTREACH!" PDF FILE: http://goo.gl/As5gv
- JOSE HUIZAR quoted supporting CRA money handout to L.A. nonprofit. He's been questioned by FBI, more times than Lady Gaga on MTV red carpet. less than a minute ago
- I've NEVER seen such a BULLSHIT example of FRAUD, WASTE & ABUSE, ALL AT TGE SAME TIME: CRA money to L.A. nonprofit: PDF: http://t.co/6toDDG1 9 minutes ago
- Molina/Huizar/Essel, pouring BIG CRA MONEY into this nonprofit (Casa101): "“The goal & mission is to nurture future story tellers." Is CRA money given for THAT, OBAMA?
- ChristineEssel/JoseHuizar/GloriaMolina. I THINK U SHOULD GET PRISON TIME after reading CRA File No. 9281 on Casa101 nonprofit. Maybe u will. 15 minutes ago
- L.A. nonprofit CASA101 pays workers $30/hr x 750 hrs=$67,500/yr to hand out CRA fliers, funded w/$150,000 from CRA! CHRIS ESSEL, R U INSANE? 19 minutes ago
- LET ME GUESS?: When CRA/LA gives Casa101 nonprofit $150,000 to print CRA outreach fliers, someone related to Casa101 gets printing business. 26 minutes ago
- CURRENT #FBI INVESTIGATIONS: CITY HALL "Bldg & (Un)Safety, L.A. Housing Dept, ADI bribes to L.A. officials, CalPERS, Dept of Transpo, ETC! 17 minutes ago
- #OBAMA: I REPEAT! LAHD RENT ESCROW (REAP) lawsuit will be BIGGEST PROBLEM that ANY MUNICIPALITY HAS FACED in U.S. HISTORY! (REAL TALK, Bro!) 21 minutes ago
- #OBAMA, Carol Knapp LAHD, Rent Escrow/REAP #FEDERAL lawsuit, WILL BE BIGGEST PROBLEM ANY MUNICIPALITY HAS HAD TO DEAL with in U.S. history! 23 minutes ago
- Fed money is given to Villar to give to non-profits for badly needed services. But when used for "money laundering," SERVICES NOT PROVIDED! 29 minutes ago
- MESSAGE REMAINS SAME: When I ran for mayor, I said, LAHD corruption, non-profit abuse & Villar's SHADY COMMISSION APPOINTMENTS=TOP ISSUES! 32 minutes ago
- Never heard ONE radio host expose VILLARAIGOSA COMMISSIONERS: Some are in jail, others plead guilty/took deal, some being INVESTIGATED, NOW! 34 minutes ago
- BLOGGERS/TALK HOSTS will harp on chump change. I care about City Hall using non-profits for money laundering, instead of providing services. 36 minutes ago
- NUTS/MEDIA care about VILLARAIGOSA'S VIP Lakers tickets. I care about kickbacks from L.A. non-profits and "college trunks" filled with cash. 40 minutes ago
- FEDERAL INVESTIGATORS reading this blog for first time, see "BLOG POSTS" roll on right side of http://t.co/z3UjGUX. Each post INFORMATIVE! about an hour ago