Tuesday, August 2, 2011

PLEASE GET IN YOUR CAR AND DRIVE TO VENICE, RIGHT NOW, TO HELP ZUMA DOGG, BECAUSE IT IS IT VERY MUCH NEEDED, PLEASE DON'T WAIT TILL I'M DEAD OVER THIS

If you think I was in trouble FRIDAY, when my SSI check didn't get here, as planned, IMAGINE TODAY (TUESDAY). I NEED to get to the SSI office, but I ain't getting there on my bike, when I haven't eaten and will have a heart attack if I try. And I don't have a cent, which means I don't have bus fare...and I am ON FIRE, with BOILING BLOOD, and I can't do ANYTHING but FLIP OUT, until I eat anyway. So this is gonna be REAL BAD AND REAL UGLY AGAIN...and I hope it doesn't end with LAPD 5150 squad showing up at my door again. I DO HOPE it ends with me dropping dead of a heart attack, today, though. CAUSE I'M SURE YOU UNDERSTAND AT THIS POINT, MINE IS NOT A LIFE WORTH LIVING, NOR SAVING...IF MY LIFE HAD ANY VALUE TO ANYONE...I WOULDN'T BE IN PHYSICAL PAIN, ALONE WITH NO OPTIONS, NOW, WOULD I?