Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Thanks To L.A. City Hall & LAPD for "Operation, ZD's Venice Clean Sweep!" (A HUGE, FIRST-STEP, SUCCESS!!!)

[PICTURED: SHE DON'T MOVE FOR PEOPLE ON BICYCLES, LIKE ZD, or ANYONE ELSE...so we have to go around, and hope a car isn't coming, from the other direction, out of the city parking lot. We're not allowed to bike on the sidewalk. Kinda a lot of people walkin' down it, on the way to the boardwalk, that you see at the end of the street/Aka: Entrance to City Lot she is diverting revenue from. (This picture taken early in the morning, but you can already see the JEEP, going around her, into the on-coming lane. Gets HECTIC, on that two-lane street, between 12 noon and sunset...and she don't move!!! She is CLEARLY there to BLOCK you from driving down the street and divert you, left into the non-city, non-public/private/commercial lot.) Me, I just choose to slam on my brakes, and wait for the car to pass, in the other direction, rather than risk a Hollywood stunt move. CAUSE FOR SOME REASON, LAPD ALLOWS HER TO STAND THERE? So the rest of us must get used to "The NEW L.A.," and adjust, or leave, if you haven't, already.]

Next time a law-breaker, from THIS COMMERCIAL LOT, with that FRAUDULENT, illegal sign (it is not PUBLIC PARKING, it is PRIVATE, PAID parking, of which a LEGAL sign must post current parking rate) is standing in the street...I AM GONNA RUN THEM OVER WITH AN LAPD SUV!!! YOU DO REALIZE YOU ARE STANDING IN THE MIDDLE OF THE FUCKING ROAD, YOU STUPID, DUMB-FUCK! LEARN THE LAWS OF THE COUNTRY YOU ARE STANDING IN! AND TO BILL ROSENDAHL, AND L.A. CITY TAXPAYERS...GETTING HAMMERED BY THE CITY...SHE IS STANDING IN FRONT OF THE ROAD THAT LEADS TO THE CITY PARKING LOT, THAT THE CITY MAKES MONEY FROM. AND WAVING PEOPLE TO THE COMMERCIAL LOT, AWAY FROM THE CITY LOT, WHILE SHE STANDS IN THE STREET, WITH AN ILLEGAL, YET OFFICIAL LOOKING "PUBLIC PARKING" SIGN, UNIFORM AND ORANGE FLAG, WAVING PEOPLE AWAY FROM THE CITY LOT. What do YOU think the average tourist would think/do? YOU'RE WELCOME, LOS ANGELES...it takes ZUMA DOGG TO GET THIS SHIT DONE!]

After blowing enough bipolar, gasket juice STRAIGHT THROUGH THE PHONES of LAPD & Bill Rosendahl (poor fellow...always seems to be on Sundays), LAPD Pacific Division got on the phone and put a call into the appropriate department at downtown L.A. City Hall, to send someone over to Venice, today, to either warn, move or take -- whatever illegal, commercial crap these businesses (commercial stores/restaurants and folks who set up shop in the street and on the sidewalk) decide they feel like spreading out, all over the place. (And when I say "someone," from downtown City Hall, that "someone," is probably, the ONLY "someone" doing this type of street inspection work, for the entire city, these days...so it's a REAL treat and privilege!)



Only slight, "glitch," in ZD's A.D.D., frenetic mind: When I complain on the weekends, when all this stuff is out in full force, the cops apparently can't just walk up and move/take it. (So LAPD had to have backup from City Hall take a visit to Venice...keep reading/tweets below.)

EVEN THOUGH, the things I am mentioning/bringing to attention are ILLEGAL violations of municipal code...and continue to go on, and on, and on...with ONE commercial parking lot, being warned FIVE or SIX times [I lost count], TO KEEP THE SIGN OUT OF THE STREET. But they CONTINUE to put the sign RIGHT BACK in the street, as soon as the cops drive away. And now, that they know ZD might just grab it, at any time, cause I've put them on my OWN notice...NOW, they TIED/FASTEN it to the STOP sign, and I know you cain't be doin', THAT, Gee!



AND IT'S ALL FRAMED, IN THE MIND OF ZUMA DOGG, AS, "You told me if you came back and I was still selling my Zuma Dogg Tshirts, YOU WOULD PUT ME IN HANDCUFFS, ARREST ME, AND THROW ME IN JAIL!!!!!" SO, FUCK ALL THIS SHIT!!!! YA FEEL ME, DOUGH?



BUT, as soon as I start to get cranky, like the conflicted, Batman character, I now claim to have degenerated into, I have get the bipolar train, back on track, to remind myself and readers...it's was a TRIUMPHANT DAY for ZUMA DOGG and the People of Venice...cause "Operation ZD Venice Clean Sweep," hit the streets of  Venice, today...and although some of the signs weren't out, on a cold, weekday, Tuesday...warnings were issued...so next time y'all piss me off...ain't gonna be no more warnings, dough. Ya feel me...REAL TALK!

[PICTURED: I don't get it?]
All I heard from L.A. City, and all I continue to hear, is how West, Beachside vendors, like Zuma Dogg, selling his Zuma Dogg shirts, were hurting the East, Retail businesses. BUT NO STORE ON THE BOARDWALK SELLS ZUMA DOGG SHIRTS! But I KNOW they sell food. And I know they sell FRUIT, like THIS! AND THESE PEOPLE STAND, RIGHT IN THE CENTER OF THE FUCKING BOARDWALK! DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES LAPD WALKS, DRIVES, BIKES, HORSEBACK RIDES and maybe even roller skates past these illegal, law-breakers...on a DAY IN, DAY OUT; WEEK IN, WEEK OUT; YEAR IN, YEAR OUT BASIS???

ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME??? PLEASE EXPLAIN THIS CONCEPT TO ME!!! I HAVE GONE CLINICALLY/MEDICALLY SSI DISABLED OVER THIS WHOLE SITUATION...AND HAVE TURNED INTO A TRUE MADMAN!!!!



I WANT ANSWERS!!!! I WANT SATISFACTION!!!!! EXPLAIN THIS ALL TO ME!!!!! EXPLAIN IT TO THE DECENT CITIZENS OF LOS ANGELES, WHO WAKE UP EVERY DAY, AND ARE NOT WILLING TO BREAK THE LAW TO MAKE A BUCK.



WE ARE AT A TREMENDOUS DISADVANTAGE, BECAUSE WE ARE NOT WILLING TO BREAK THE LAWS, THAT KEEPS US A CIVIL SOCIETY!  WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING???



LINDA "SUCKS" LUCKS, TAKE YOUR ECONOMIC ARGUMENT ABOUT THE EAST RETAIL STORES AND SHOVE IT UP YOUR, ASS! HAVE YOU EVER MADE ONE DAMN CALL ABOUT ANYTHING BESIDES ZUMA DOGG T-SHIRTS AND FEDERALLY PROTECTED MUSIC, DUMB-ASS, KICKED OFF THE BOARDWALK BY ZUMA DOGG, LOSER-LUCKS?



HOW'D ALL THIS TURN OUT FOR YA, MS. COMMUNITY BIG SHOT, HEAD UP VILLAR'S ASS, VILLAR APPIOINTEE? I CRUSHED YOUR ASS, AND YOU ARE A FUCKING LOW-LIFE, OF A DISGRACE TO ME, DEFEATED, LOSER! (How/Why could you be ANYTHING ELSE, to me or Matt Dowd? LOL! Reality SUCKS, Linda, and so do you!) I don't know what kind of bad acid you were taking, here at Venice in the 70's...but Zuma Dogg was listening to Springsteen's "Darkness on the Edge of Town," in the 80's (70's, too...but I don't wanna date myself...I WAS JUST A KID, then...), but anyway, Springsteen's "Darkness...." trumps your BAD ACID LOGIC, every time, it appears, IN FEDERAL COURT, ESPECIALLY! (You may now bow down to Zuma Dogg, like Tony Robbins did for the first time, ever, to anyone...and kiss my ring. But I don't wear jewelery, cause it's illegal on the boardwalk, so you can kiss my ass. And that's just REAL TALK!)





Here the story in tweet form: AND THANKS SARGE...the people should know, you've been workin' on this during your vacation...AND I COULDN'T BE HAPPIER, OR HAVE LESS SYMPATHY! I WAITED TILL YOU WERE ON VACATION TO ADDRESS THIS!!! LOL! (Just kidding!)



  • SAD: ZD turned Batman-character MAD!: After WARNING CITY HALL, DAILY for YEARS, effects their fraud/waste would have, I'm now feeling them. less than a minute ago
  • I really HAVE become a character out of Batman. ZD, cracked down on for LEGAL things, till he became "Joker-mad" when he sees otherwise. 3 minutes ago
  • I think Zuma Dogg would LIKE a POLICE STATE, if he was the one overseeing things! (Wouldn't YOU?) LOL...(kind of.) 6 minutes ago
  • I became homeless/SSI disabled cause L.A. told ZD, "If you sell ZD shirts, you'll be arrested." SO I DON'T TOLERATE YOUR ILLEGAL CRAP IN ST. 19 minutes ago
  • Sorry, I'm, "THAT GUY," who rains on parade; calling LAPD to have ur illegal crap moved off street. ZD told he'd be ARRESTED for ZD shirts. 21 minutes ago
  • So if guy who DRAGS the ILLEGAL sign that wakes me up, STILL refuses to CARRY IT (NO ZD wake-up call), I CALL LAPD and NOW they can take it! 24 minutes ago
  • LAPD made my job as activist a lot easier. When guy DRAGGING ILLEGAL sign wakes me up, I'll say, "PICK UP, DON'T DRAG, or you'll LOSE IT!" 25 minutes ago
  • Rosendahl's deputy likes when ZD reminds people: SEE, if you call LAPD & work with them on issues, you can get things done! Gotta make call. 27 minutes ago
  • ZD's VENICE CLEAN SWEEP: Now that City sent inspector around, issuing warnings to bizness w/stuff in street, next time ZD calls=YOU LOSE IT! 29 minutes ago
  • ZD'S VENICE CLEAN SWEEP: LAPD/Rosendahl couldn't take ZD meltdowns, so they sent city to warn illegal biz's w/signs, etc in street! THANK U! 30 minutes ago
  • WHAT'S UP Pt2: Since the signs weren't out, today (See tweet below), warnings were issued/will be taken, w/out warning, next time! BIG STEP! 32 minutes ago
  • WHAT'S UP: ZD complains about signs in streets/blight on wknd to LAPD. Sent someone around, today, BUT NO SIGNS WERE OUT, on cold Tues. 34 minutes ago
  • ZUMADOGG=VICTIM OF HIS LESSONS: Made LAPD/City Hall so sensitive to crack-down backfire issues, they have to pussy-foot to do ANYTHING, now. 39 minutes ago
  • DON'T WORRY, SARGE: My bipolar is challenging today, W/OUT Venice blight (end of month), BUT you DID read off quite a list of what was done! 43 minutes ago
  • THANKS TO LAPD, in co-ordination w City Hall on, "ZD's Venice Clean Sweep," today. Some follow-up will be needed. But, BIG STEPS, TODAY!!!!! 45 minutes ago
  • SARGE: Don't want u to feel, "No good deed, unpunished." I know u r on ZD's page. I'll just have to stay inside, till I can move to Agoura. (ZD, realizing it's gonna take one more wave of law-breaking, for ZD to call in, to catch them in the act. Which means, I'll have to be cranky, each time, one more time, and spend time on the phone with LAPD, calling it in.
  • #ZumaDogg: L.A. City News "Week In Review" - http://t.co/ZeLhAH6 #Obama #TeaParty #LosAngeles #CityHall #News #Politics, #Pensions #CalPERS about 5 hours ago
  • Zuma Dogg - Official Site: Performance, Politics, Parody: Zuma Dogg/L.A. City News "Week In Review". http://t.co/ZeLhAH6 about 5 hours ago
  • LA CITY NEWS PUBLISHER DAVE ON ZUMA DOGG: It's a "little" over-the-top, but I was cranky last night, reflecting... http://t.co/DqY6Y7K about 6 hours ago
AND FINALLY: AHHHH, THE COMEDY MOMENTS!: When Sarge tells ZD, "Signs weren't out today, will have to take 'em, next time," and I start screamin', "HELL NAW, I'M DOIN' IT ZUMLITO'S WAY! MAKE SURE YOU DON'T SEE WHAT I'M DOIN', LIKE YOU NEVER SEE WHAT THE PEOPLE I'M GOIN' AFTER, ARE DOING! TIMES UP! I'LL SAVE THE CITY MONEY, AND JUST DO YOUR JOBS FOR YOU, MYSELF! DON'T LOOK, BRO!"

FEELS GOOD TO GET IT OUT OF MY SYSTEM! Thanks, Sarge. (But I think it makes him, nervous, thinking ZD is about to take a baseball bat and start crackin' skulls and throwin' illegal signs/furniture/displays in the trash. LOL...ME, TOO!...JUST KIDDING!!!!!! JUST KIDDING! I'm rollin' with the "municipal" process...for as long as my current medication dose will allow me to.)

http://ZumaDogg.com