Thursday, September 15, 2011

Zuma Dogg Stumbles Upon NEW L.A. Building & Safety RACKET-BAMBOOZLE, MORE CORRUPTION EXPOSED & LA City News "L.A. County 'KINGPIN' Rankings for 2011"

6PM UPDATE: Here is an email I just got from one of the people who contacted me over this issue in BILL ROSENDAHL'S CD 11: "Awesome, ZD! The more I think about an "erroneous" lien getting posted on my window the more pissed off I get. I did everything right and the city still tries to FUCK me."

HEY ROSENDAHL..THAT quote is NOT ZD's Venice Beach pal...THIS is an UPSCALE, RICH, PROPERTY OWNER IN YOUR DISTRICT!!! AND THAT IS THEIR RESPONSE TO MY RESPONSE TO YOUR LACK OF RESPONSE. MAYBE I DON'T RUN FOR MAYOR, BUT FOR COUNCIL DISTRICT. YOU DON'T KNOW WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN YOUR DISTRICT, ROSENDAHL: AND I CAN SEE THE PRESSURE IS GETTING TO YOU, WHEN I SEE YOU IN PUBLIC!

VIDEO: L.A. County's NEW, #1 TOP KINGPIN, introduces L.A. Mayor, who dropped on this year's ranker, but is still hangin' on, in "chumpy" #10 position. (Sorry Mayor, you're not Molina, Alatorre, Broad, Riordan, Nunez, Ziman, et al.)


TOPIC: 1) Building & Safety Scheme - Using OUTDATED owner info when posting liens, WITHOUT EASILY checking current title. NEW owner can lose property, based on LIEN of OLD owner. 2) Was the $52 Million CRA/Council approved for Eli Broad's museum garage part of "Pay-2-Play" scheme, tying to Schwarzenegger's commute of Nunez prison sentence. Did Broad/Schwarzenegger "donate" $25 mil/each to Villar pal Rhee's "Teach For America?" ZD will explain. WATCH THIS ONE!!! OBVIOUSLY, HUGE if true, as alleged! 3) ZD EXPOSES further L.A. County PILFER RACKETS & MONEY LAUNDERING SCHEMES. AND,

4) L.A. City News declares, "Zuma Dogg, ranked NEW #1, TOP L.A. COUNTY KINGPIN, based on Info=Knowledge=Power formula. Read why in tweets below. (ZD=The KINGPIN taking down the CORRUPT KINGPINS. Like a twisted Batman script. L.A. turned ZD into "KINGPIN," (a Riddleresque character), but a "good guy" KINGPIN, taking down the CORRUPT/WEAKER ones. And based on NEW L.A.City News ranker...THEY ALL ARE! NOW WET MY BEAK, AND KISS MY RING...AND ASS! (TOP CORRUPT KINGPINS: MOLINA/ALATORRE. LOWEST RUNG KINGPIN: VILLARAIOGSA. UNDER THE RANKER/BUT ON THE RADAR: JOSE HUIZAR (Sorry, Weezy...KEEP WORKING HARD...maybe next year! Still "Fredo," this year. But don't worry bro, "You're SMAT! Not like they say!")


ZUMA TWEETS

  • LOS ANGELES BRIBE ALERT: If you CANNOT get your job done/approved/signed off on, or LIEN removed, CONTACT ZD, NOW: INVESTIGATING BRIBES! less than a minute ago
  • LOS ANGELES HOUSING ALERT: If YOU have a LIEN from LAHD/Rent Escrow (REAP) and HAVE NOT BEEN ABLE TO BE REMOVED from program=CALL ZUMA DOGG! 2 minutes ago
  • WHAT I'M LEARING about FBI PROBES: ZD can describe elaborate racket scheme, but at end of day, bribes are SO RAMPANT, GO FOR LOW, EZ FRUIT! 4 minutes ago
  • "THAT'S HIM! THAT'S HIM!": I'm a BROKE guy w/NO CAREER, but as I walk thru Malibu upscale crowd, I heard people saying that about ZD. HUGE 13 minutes ago
  • KINGPIN, N%$#: GET USED TO THE NEW ONE, in L.A. County. And he TRUMPS YOUR BITCH-ASS, KINGPIN ASS, CAUSE HE'S PUTTING YOU AWAY! U LOST 2 ZD! 50 minutes ago
  • #FBI: Is LA Building & Safety using outdated records/PURPOSEFULLY not checking title to see if current owner, in lien postings? FRAUD SCHEME about an hour ago
  • #FBI: Notify LA Building & Safety, BEFORE they post a lien on someone's property, CHECK TITLE FOR CURRENT/CORRECT OWNER. OUTDATED RECORDS! about an hour ago
  • ZD BLOG KEYWORD SEARCHES: Rica Orszag, kindee durkee, john shallman, vicky schiff, alex padilla corrupt, wendy greuel, 4804 laurel canyon. about an hour ago
  • LA KINGPIN is NOT going to sleep, but time to stop the tweet. OPERATIVES...you may go to sleep. Tweets to start @ 11am-ish. Just usual ones! about 9 hours ago
  • HATE TO BREAK IT TO PEANUT GALLERY: Day ZD is settled/DONE w LA City biz, HOPE I'm DONE w/politics. I never planned on a free gadfly career. about 9 hours ago
  • NOT A COP OUT: ZD says, "HOPE I retire as gadfly, once settled, I entered chambers over personal issue. Once damage mitigated, NOT A CAREER! about 9 hours ago
  • ZD Hope MORE Than City Hall: Day, when LA settles w/ZD, I can mitigate my damages (SSI)/move on, WOULD be sick if I continued as gadfly, about 9 hours ago
  • What happened, yesterday (I deleted the REALLY uncomfortable ones), was my way of saying, "I need settlement money to mitigate and move on." about 10 hours ago
  • CITY HALL: I had GREAT time in Malibu, tonight; REMEMBERED to take my med; am SO tired, will sleep well; have food for Thurs. NO MELTDOWNS! about 10 hours ago
  • 1 AM: Due to fact, I blew gasket, in part, due to forgetting to take my med, I SLIGHTLY manicured (deleted) some tweets I was SICK about. :[ about 10 hours ago
  • LA Kingpin ZD stuns Malibu upscale elite, with "Stayin Alive." http://t.co/9yjykBof about 11 hours ago
  • IT MAY HAVE TAKEN HIM TO SLIP OFF MED, LAST NIGHT, TO PROVE IT: But ZD CLEARLY PROVED=TOP KINGPIN CAUSE I KNOW TOO MUCH ON OTHER KINGPINS! about 13 hours ago
  • WHAT MAKES ZUMA DOGG L.A. COUNTY'S TOP KINGPIN?: INFO/KNOWLEDGE=POWER. And ALL LA CORRUPTION is reported to TOP KINGPIN ZD=WHY YOU FEAR ME! about 13 hours ago
  • NOTICE TO L.A. COUNTY, (so called) KINGPINS: ZUMA DOGG is now YOUR TOP #1 KINGPIN & YOU FORGOT TO WET MY BEAK! BOW DOWN AND KISS IT, BITCH! about 13 hours ago
  • QUANTUM?: Yesterday, was most intense day of ZD tweets. Said, TODAY WILL BE WORSE. Forgot to take med, last night=IT WAS! ONLY way to do it? about 13 hours ago
  • THAT'S gonna be my new leverage tool over city hall: "If you don't put left turn arrow at Rose & Lincoln, I WON'T take my med, tonight!" LOL about 13 hours ago
  • NEVER had as many links to my blog (that I promote as "LACityNews.com") from Google search of "LA Daily Blog." 1 person must have triggered. about 13 hours ago
  • AFTERMATH: Went to bed mad @ City Hall. Forgot to take med. Woke up @ 6a, STILL mad/broke/starving=ZD on BIPOLAR STEROIDS. U caused/created. about 13 hours ago
  • Better hope THAT doesn't happen, again. Forgot to take med, last night & like a bad drunk, starts telling truths he usually wouldn't...BAM! about 13 hours ago
  • PERFECT INSTANT KARMA: Look what happened, today. ZD forgot to take med, last night. Woke up BROKE/STARVING, too. WENT BERZERK ON CITY HALL. about 13 hours ago
  • THE CHANCE CITY HALL TAKES, HAVING ZD AROUND W/UNSETTLED BIZ/CAN'T MITIGATE MY SSI DISABILITY: Miss 1 pill, COMPLETE ZD MELTDOWN! YOUR BAD! about 13 hours ago
  • MIKE HERNANDEZ, ESPECIALLY (though TOO LATE NOW): I see, forgot to take my med, last night. Would have been OK, but BROKE/HUNGRY, too=FIRE! about 13 hours ago
  • LOOK WHAT HAPPENED: Had BAD L.A. energy, last night: But NOT ONLY did I wake up today BROKE & STARVING: Forgot to take med (1), last night. about 13 hours ago
  • JOSE HUIZAR feels JEALOUS ZD doesn't talk about him, anymore. Can't worry about FREDO, when I'm going after Corleone & Roth. But HE'S SMAT! about 13 hours ago
  • THOUGHT OF A GREAT NAME for #LA #NFL team, if we get one. The L.A. "KINGPINS." After all, they are the ones who racketeer the whole thing. about 13 hours ago
  • Hi, my name's Dave. WHAT A DECADE. WHAT A DAY. Radio/Record Biz turned me into, "Zuma Dogg." Now, City of L.A. turned ZD into, "LA KINGPIN!" about 13 hours ago
  • ZUMA DOGG=KINGPIN: Like twisted Batman. L.A. turned ZD into Riddleresque character, "KINGPIN." But HE is the good guy busting BAD KINGPINS! about 13 hours ago
  • LA CITY NEWS: 2011 Ranking: Zuma Dogg=#1 L.A. County KINGPIN, based on new, "MOST FEARED by OTHER KINGPINS" & INFO/KNOWLEDGE/POWER formula. about 14 hours ago
  • WELCOME TO LA CITY NEWS: Top Story: New 2011 ranking places "Zuma Dogg" as L.A. County's #1 KINGPIN, based on Info=Knowledge=Power formula. about 14 hours ago
  • ADDRESS OF SUDDEN INTEREST TO A FEW FOLKS SEARCHING NET: 4804 LAUREL CANYON, 91607. Something special about THIS address? SOMETHING shady?! about 14 hours ago
  • WENDY GREUEL: LIABILITY AS L.A. MAYOR: Of ALL ACCOUNTANTS IN ENTIRE STATE, SHE hires ONLY ONE, BUSTED for CORRUPTION as Campaign Treasurer. about 14 hours ago
  • COUNCIL: TODAY, I was contacted by 2 owners, having problems w/city issuing liens based on OUTDATED info & can't leave program w/out BRIBE! about 14 hours ago
  • CITY COUNCIL: DECENT PROPERTY OWNERS ARE LOSING PROPERTIES TO BRIBERY CORRUPTION WITH LAHD/B&S INSPECTORS. YOU ARE IN CHARGE! MAKE IT STOP! about 14 hours ago
  • CITY COUNCIL: I KNOW your job is to get backed by the KINGPINS, do YOUR thing, and STAY OUT OF CORRUPTIONS WAY. YOU MUST PUT END TO BRIBES! about 14 hours ago
  • CITY COUNCIL: I DO understand you are PUPPETS w/KINGPIN corruption steamrolling you (taking bribes behind your back.) BUT YOU MUST STAND UP! about 14 hours ago
  • ALLEGED: A LOPSIDED PREPONDERANCE of properties STUCK in LAHD/REAP, once compliant. Must SUE in court, UNLESS YOU BRIBE SIGN OFF INSPECTOR! about 14 hours ago
  • WHEW, what a past 24 hrs & MADDENING past 12 hrs. Had to call a pal to pull me out of overheating blog factory! HULK juice ran out, for now! about 14 hours ago
  • I LITERALLY HAD to call a pal to pick up the DOGG and take him for a nice ride, in a nice, upscale area to DIFFUSE the KINGPIN HULK JUICE... about 14 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl LETTING U KNOW: BLDG&SAFETY POSTING LIEN NOTICES ON CD11 PROPERTY, BASED ON OUTDATED TITLE/OWNER INFO! MAKE IT STOP IN CD11! about 14 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl BAD NEWS, my man! The Bldg & Safety Story I tweet below, was brought to me by someone in CD 11, and I SAW PAPERWORK. SHADY+! about 14 hours ago
  • #FBI: Bldg&Safety puts LIEN on property, based on OUTDATED/OLD OWNERSHIP title. If NEW owner does not show up to fight, could lose property! about 14 hours ago
  • #FBI: Bldg&Safety will post LIEN notice based on OUTDATED info, hoping NEW owner doesn't notice, it's for PREVIOUS owner, and pays it... about 14 hours ago
  • #FBI: Bldg & Safety posts LIENS on properties, based on outdated info. They DO NOT check PROPERTY TITLE, before sending LIEN. about 14 hours ago
  • WHY ZD is TOP LA KINGPIN: Can confirm, as of today, FBI, still investigating LAHD/REAP, but can't say what, yet. about 17 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 L.A. KINGPIN?: What makes KINGPIN #1="The One All OTHERS FEAR MOST." I DO NOT FEAR THEM. But show THEM, MY tweets! THEY FEAR! about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 L.A. KINGPIN: Last wk, saw Schwarz. Gave ZD look to kill. Made me wonder why? Searched old emails. Found "Pay 2 Play" on Nunez! about 18 hours ago
  • TELL: Remember I tweeted, saw Schwarz, last week & he shot ZD, look to kill? Made me think, "What issue did I hit him on." WENT BACK/LOOKED! about 18 hours ago
  • Ever read, Sun-Tzu, "Art of War?" I never did. Didn't HAVE to. I am WALKING, "Art of War," at instinctive, quantum, improv level. YOU LOSE! about 18 hours ago
  • ALATORRE/RIORDAN/BROADNUNEZ: ZD is STILL an unsettled gadfly, cause JOSE HUIZAR told City Attorney, "DON'T PAY ZD." According to a JH MOLE. about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: City Hall PAYS staffers, then they feed ZD INSIDE INFO to be used against them. It ALL rises to the TOP KINGPIN! about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: I NEVER BLUFF/ALWAYS have winning hand (beat LA in FED court/MASSIVE FBI City Hall probes). They BLUFF w/LOSING hand. about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: YOU called me, "prophet, genius, treasure, crusader, stunning, amazing," but, YOU BATTLED from position of WEAKNESS. about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 LA KINGPIN: LAST TIME I ran for mayor, I noted the departments that needed FBI scrutiny, and THIS TIME, they are here doing it. about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 LA KINGPIN: I KNOW City Hall Legal Defense Funds are NOT used for legal defense. Maybe they will have to be used for it, now. about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: You greedy, coward, weak, sheer-thug kingpins, are NOT trained in NLP/TQM/Quantum Phys I TOLD you day 1=SUPERIOR 2 U!. about 18 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: INFO/KNOWLEDGE/POWER: Think I have first 2 on $52 MIL CRA/BROAD garage/AS Nunez commute/Teach America, Pay-2-Play tie. about 19 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: INFO=KNOWLEDGE=POWER: And I think L.A. Mayoral Candidate Greuel just got KNOCKED OUT by my giant KINGPIN! about 19 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS TOP L.A. KINGPIN: Eli Broad is "The Broadfather," but KINGPING-A-DOGG has PENSION MONEY YANKED from Grand Ave Project. IT FOLDED! about 19 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPIN: Cause Alatorre's ALDALPE was supposed to be #1 LA Housing KINGPIN. FBI AL OVER LAHD/REAP, due to KINGPIN ZD! about 19 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 KINGPING: They told me Elliott BROIDY was "UNTOUCHABLE" #1 KINGPIN. I HAD HIM PUT AWAY & rest of Wetherly crew BUSTED! DOH! about 19 hours ago
  • WHY ZD IS #1 LA KINGPIN: Has CA Gov Schwarz WAVE OFF security, to allow ZD to approach. I inform him, "Wetherly busts, COMING, " hrs before! about 19 hours ago
  • #FBI: If you just wanna log into my Gmail account, I'll give you names of senders with City Hall MOLE info on L.A. RICO RACKET. Makes it EZ! about 19 hours ago
  • NEED to just give my Gmail account to investigators/let THEM look thru all these MOLE emails. TIES ENTIRE L.A. COUNTY RICO RACKET TOGETHER! about 19 hours ago
  • Can you IMAGINE ZumaDogg on the TV 35 3 minute promo for Mayor election, when I am saying all these things on TV. Plus news, etc. HELL YEAH! about 19 hours ago
  • If Villaraigosa does NOT have moles, how come ZD is only one saying, "Iceland vacation was ALL BUSINESS, BABY!" PENSION LOSSES BUSINESS!!! about 19 hours ago
  • VILLARAIGOSA: If you DO NOT have moles in your office, how do I KNOW when you read Pension Fraud 101, U HIT CEILING! THAT'S why I continued! about 19 hours ago
  • GARCETTI: If you DON'T have a MOLE in your office, then how come I read old email from Feb, saying you were complaining of being sick? DOH! about 19 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl I DO NOT NEED TO HEAR MY MOM CRYING, CAUSE NOT ONLY WAS IT MY DAD'S ANNIVERSARY OF HIS DEATH, HER SON IS SSI CRAZY, NOW! FU! about 19 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl You can tell Alatorre/Villaragiosa and all those BITCH ASS PUNKS, my mom was CRYING yesterday over what happened to her son! about 19 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl; YESTERDAY was 4 yr anniversary of my dad's passing & ZD could NOT have been WORSE son to my mom, on her day of remembrance. about 19 hours ago
  • L.A. Mayoral Candidate WENDY GREUEL CAMPAIGN TREASURER, Now SHUT DOWN by State (A BAD Hire… http://t.co/s1H92809 about 19 hours ago
  • SHOCKER: LA City News poll declares, under dog, Zuma Dogg, NEW TOP L.A. County KINGPIN. Based on INFO=POWER stats ranker. ZD has it on THEM! about 19 hours ago