Friday, September 9, 2011

Zuma Dogg To (Quiety) File Paperwork To Enter 2013 Los Angeles City Mayoral Election (Once He Saw Garcetti Was Running, He Couldn't Stop Himself!)

I say it all, in the tweets below. Including what I feel the top 3 issues are, right off the bat, regarding the future of the City of Los Angeles. I present my argument why any reasonable person would vote for Zuma Dogg vs Eric Garcetti, when you reflect back on the past five years, at the L.A. City Council meetings.

Here's the tweet that triggered THIS announcement: Los Angeles "Quality & Productivity Czar" Has Two Questions For L.A. Mayoral Candidate Eric… http://t.co/l4T2qEG (Read it, and you will see my 14 point plan for REAL and ACTIONABLE economic growth based on the "new" job creation.)

Zuma Dogg on FOX 11/L.A. Discussing L.A. City Hall Corruption & Non-Profit Fraud.

ZUMA TWEETS

  • CAN'T BE SELFISH WITH MY BEACH LIFE: As only person to EXPOSE/STOP MASSIVE City Hall corruption & only one w/job creation plan, I gotta run. less than a minute ago
  • RT @PhilJennerjahn: ZD running for Mayor? That is worth the price of admission, my friends.(Considering all the events are free, Thanks?) 2 minutes ago
  • ZD vs Garcetti Even if Garcetti didn't CAUSE a problem, he did NOTHING amidst 500 warnings on record, by ZD, for thing now FBI INVESTIGATED! 3 minutes ago
  • RT @PhilJennerjahn: ZumaDogg, are you declaring as a candidate? (Not worth real mention, till I file, but the bug bit me. Looks like MON.) 7 minutes ago
  • As we KNOW, Venice 42.15 (boardwalk rules) was MASSIVE FEDERAL VIOLATION, requiring FEDERAL INJUNCTION. Villaraigosa knew NOT to sign it=EG! 8 minutes ago
  • If you check the signature on Venice Ordinance 42.15, that was found to be an ILLEGAL, FEDERAL VIOLATION in FEDERAL COURT, it's GARCETTI'S! 10 minutes ago
  • I TOLD GARCETTI 300X+, AFFORDABLE HOUSING IS NOT BEING BUILT, AS MANDATED! Again, NO DISCUSSION/ACTION! FBI asked, why hasn't it been built? 12 minutes ago
  • ZUMA DOGG WARNED GARCETTI 300X, CITY TREASURY BEING LOST TO PENSION FRAUD CRIMES! He did NOTHING/not a WORD. SEC INVESTIGATES BILLIONS LOST! 14 minutes ago
  • ZUMA DOGG appeared before Garcetti ON RECORD, 300X+ on LAHD CORRUPTION. ERIC not only DID NOTHING; told me, "NO PROBLEM!" NOW, FBI PROBE! 16 minutes ago
  • LAUGH, NOW: Wait till CANDIATE ZD gets to answer questions in LA Times/DailyNews/TV/Radio. Garcetti CAUSED PROBLEM. ZD CALLED IN FEDS ON IT! 20 minutes ago
  • ZD vs GARCETTI for MAYOR: ZD said LAHD Rent Escrow was CORRUPT. Garcetti told me it WAS NOT/I WAS WRONG. NOW, FBI INVESTIGATION. ZD or EG? 22 minutes ago
  • ZD vs GARCETTI for MAYOR: Who would YOU vote for? One complicit on pension & housing fraud as investigated by FEDS or the guy who BUSTED IT? 24 minutes ago
  • As someone who has done more to shut down fraud/abuse @CityHall, than any of the City Hall candidates, running for mayor, figured I should. 53 minutes ago
  • Also factoring in to my decision to file paperwork for '13 L.A. City Mayoral Election, is Wendy Greuel won't be a factor, anymore. 1 less. 57 minutes ago
  • WHY U CAN'T DO MARKET RESEARCH TO PREDICT FUTURE: Was 98% sure I wasn't gonna run for mayor. But, w/Garcetti actually in, I CAN'T GIVE PASS! about an hour ago
  • DIDN'T WANT TO RUN FOR MAYOR: But rich guys want to pay to get ZD on ballot. Won't go to EVERYTHING, but can appear/answer media interviews. about an hour ago
  • ZUMA DOGG IS IN!: I have rich 20 yr olds, that want to pay for ZD's name on ballot & promo material. (Won't have to get signatures, myself!) about an hour ago
  • WHEN I SAY, "Ain't gonna knock myself out, like last time," (when I run for mayor); gonna ditch the tiny forums. Stick to answers for media. about an hour ago
  • I AIN'T GONNA KNOCK MYSELF OUT, LIKE LAST TIME: But Garcetti NOT getting a ZD pass. Will file for mayor Monday, to get my say in L.A. media. about an hour ago
  • Called my money backers, today, to drive me to election office to file for mayor, but too short notice. Filing Monday. NO PASS FOR GARCETTI! about an hour ago
  • BOTH OUR WORST NIGHTMARES: I CANNOT EVEN BELIEVE IT IS MAYORAL SEASON & ZD is STILL a FRICKIN' GADFLY! A FURIOUS SNOWBALL ROLLIN' DOWNHILL! about an hour ago
  • My blog=NEVER HOTTER. After 5 yrs of perspective, I KNOW the BIG STUFF & since BIG EYES on my blog=focusing to them. http://t.co/eNwlxgP about an hour ago
  • ZD READERS: As I reflect back on what I am seeing, these days (Investigations of City Hall), FEB '11 WAS CRITICAL MONTH! Mole told me, too! about an hour ago
  • Here's ANOTHER good/follow-up blog post by "Pimpernel" who I came across recently. He likes the viewership! GOOD STUFF!: http://t.co/rIiiDaO about an hour ago
  • Another blogger "Pimpernel" found ZD's blog. He writes about stuff, one level higher, than ZD. Here's a good one of his: http://t.co/KpMMwap about an hour ago
  • If @BarackObama wants to get to the bottom of Villaraigosa's City Hall RICO RACKET=VILLAR'S CRA/PENSION COMMISSIONERS. Pension $ to shills. about an hour ago
  • UNION workers called ZD in '08 to say, Villaraigosa=using OBAMA FED STIMULUS $, to back-fill budget mess/city payroll. NOT NEW FED PROJECTS! about 2 hours ago
  • Between BILLIONS lost to CRONY PENSION FRAUD/AMOUNT OF FEDERAL money given to L.A. for non-profit services PILFERED, expect VERY LEAN TIMES! about 2 hours ago
  • FEDERAL money is given to City Hall for non-profits to provide services in L.A. Money is pilfered/services not provided. Further blight. about 2 hours ago
  • If L.A. wants to REQUIRE contractors to HIRE gang members, HOPE the city plans on providing vocation training, FIRST! (NOT on-job training!) about 2 hours ago
  • A LOT of Federal $$$ spent on "no results/nothing for the $" BULLSH*T! Would like to see WASTED MONEY SPENT on "VOCATION TRAINING," instead! about 2 hours ago
  • @BarackObama #WhiteHouse: #SOLIS: Here's 14 Point plan to innovate U.S. #manufacturing & #job growth. Based on Deming. http://t.co/z4qSXvS about 2 hours ago
  • #OBAMA #SOLIS #DEMOCRAT #REPUBLICAN: Here's 14 Point plan to innovate U.S. #manufacturing/#jobs growth. Based on Deming. http://t.co/z4qSXvS about 2 hours ago
  • BAD NEWS FOR GARCETTI: ZD WILL NOT BE ABLE TO KEEP HIMSELF FROM FILING FOR MAYOR/speak out in media. Traffic bad, today. FILING MONDAY! about 3 hours ago
MORE ON ZUMA DOGG.