From: Zuma Dogg (http://LACityNews.com)
Dt; 10/21/2011 (3pm & 4pm Government WORK HOURS!)
Re: California Attorney General Kamala "Girl You Good, Won't You Back That Ass Up," Harris (Pure BUTTER, but can't let THAT stop me from this legitimate grievance.)
Dear Abovementioned Public Servants,
Although I find her WORTHLESS toward the goal of busting the TRUE & ROOT cause of the California economic crisis (quickly becoming the U.S. economic crisis) -- Los Angeles City Hall & Board of County Supervisors CORRUPTION (mafia-mob style RICO racketeering - See VILLARAIGOSA COMMISSIONER PENSION FRAUD/NONPROFIT ABUSE) , her twitter profile picture is SO FINE, I "follow" her page on twitter, just so I can take a peek of some pure butter, when I wanna feel happy!
UNFORTUNATELY, she's one of these shady politicians who rode into office, partially on Antonio Villaraigosa's tip. (SO THAT'S A BAD SIGN TO BEGIN WITH). And, although I went to her twitter page to caress and sooth my nerves with a little, "K"visual candy, THE TWEETS OF WHICH SHE WAS TWEETING CAUSED THE POLITICAL GADFLY IN ME TO RISE UP, AND NOW IT DON'T MATTER WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE!
Cause if you look at her twitter page, http://twitter.com/KamalaHarris (the official page of "Girl, you look good..."), it appears as though it says, "KamalaHarrisForCA..." (making it a campaign page), with a link to her KamalaHarris.org, which links to her KamalaHarris.com.
And when you read the tweets as posted above, it appears as though the State Attorney General is using TAXPAYER WORK TIME/MONEY to have her campaign fund raise and thank people who give her money. (Can an argument be made, that beside the fact she is using her twitter account to campaign fund raise during state work hours (is she making these tweets on state computers or mobile devices paid for with state money), a, "Thank You," from the California Attorney General can come across as a form of influence/enrichment for the money-giver. (For example, as a political activist, political candidate, it would be impressive and enrich my reputation, if I can re-tweet, "Thank You Zuma Dogg for giving money to my campaign," from the Attorney General. (People may think she knows me, and I have a relation with her, and you better make things easy for Zuma Dogg...I'm a contributor to the Attorney General and she thanked me, very publicly, on twitter.
So the question for Eric Holder & Jerry Brown is, "Should the California Attorney General be campaign fundraising and thanking donors on what appears to be campaign twitter account, since it says, "Kamala Harris for CA..." and is being used to campaign fund raise during Government work hours, or otherwise."
(Especially, in light of L.A. Mayor Antonio Villaraigosa being embroiled in a campaign money launder scandal, where his developer pal was found to have used 18 different fake identities to launder money through his campaign. What if someone @KamalaHarris is thanking on her page, turns out to be part of a similar fraud?)
Please send a reply to this grievance to ZumaDogg@Gmail.com.
Yours In Fraud, Waste & Abuse Reduction (Through Deming's 14 Points),
2013 L.A. Candidate for Mayor
RECENT TWEETS (10/21/11):
- "Stunned and amazed. We've never seen anything like it." #HerbWesson on #ZumaDogg after 1 month at City Hall. Ask Herb about Zuma, NOW! DOH! about 2 hours ago
- #AlexanderHugh: Your 66 unit condo approved after Villar money laundering is in #HerbWesson district. Ask Herb about me/how things go w/ZD. about 3 hours ago
- TODAY is 1 year anniversary since a FEDERAL JUDGE ruled in my favor vs City of LA, proving they DAMAGED ME for 4 years. STILL NO SETTLEMENT. about 3 hours ago
- #FBI: #Villaraiogsa said he didn't know of Hugh's illegal campaign donations. Took trip w/Hugh. After 18K donated, project approved by city. about 3 hours ago
- #FBI Read Ethics Dept PDF on #VILLARAIOGSA CAMPAIGN $ LAUNDERING! http://t.co/R1uzwgxF [After $18K laundered, 66 unit condo bldg approved.] about 3 hours ago
- KINGPIN'S #1/ONLY RULE: DO NOT IMPINGE/IMPEDE/FUCK W MY 1st AMENDMENT RIGHTS. I WILL FUCK U BACK HARDER! FRAUD against my campaign COUNTS! about 3 hours ago
- As one who turned City Hall UPSIDE DOWN; delivered FBI to council offices/various depts & gets 3wks of red tape cut in 12 mins=ZD=KINGPIN! about 3 hours ago
- LA Mayor Candidate/Investigative Blogger ZD, DOES NOT BELIEVE #VILLARAGIOSA DID NOT KNOW OF CAMPAIGN MONEY LAUNDERING: http://t.co/8BYEMSAV about 3 hours ago
- How does LA City Council expect to vote #HerbWesson new President to replace campaigning Garcetti, when FBI is investigating WESSON'S CD10? about 4 hours ago
- HUGH LAUNDERED $18,000 through @Villaraigosa '09 reelection campaign in SINGLE DAY 6/17/08. City approved 66 condo project for him, after. Quid? about 4 hours ago
- October 21st, is a historic day in U.S. history. One year ago, a FEDERAL JUDGE ruled L.A. City violated my 1st Amendment Rights for 4 years. about 15 hours ago
- 6/17/08: HUGH funnels $18K into #Villaraigosa Campaign under assumed names=FOUND GUILTY! 8/7/08: HUGH up for "historic landmark" approval. about 15 hours ago
- @ToddSchnitt Check out this blog on L.A. City Hall #FBI investigations by INSIDE L.A. City Hall gadfly/blogger. http://t.co/IQBRIuol. HOT! about 15 hours ago
- LA Mayor Antonio #Villaraigosa CLAIMS he did NOT know about campaign money laundering? What if 66 unit condo was "fast-tracked" approved in exchange? about 16 hours ago
- 1 YR since FEDERAL RULING in MY favor vs L.A. City. STILL no settlement: Was @Villaraigosa money laundering for historic monument approval? about 16 hours ago
- DID ZD CONNECT DOTS: Developer Hugh "money launders" $18,000 to #Villaraigosa, via for approval of historic monument (denied), then 66 unit condo (same building address) APPROVED! #FBI about 16 hours ago
- To capture spirit and mindset of Deming's 14 Point, "Quality & Productivity" philosophies, see @DemingSoS! Will BRAINWASH you into QUALITY! about 16 hours ago
- MORE TO COME?: ZD Receives Email From A TOP INSIDE SOURCE! Clues from an insiders?: Did Greuel staffers drop dime? http://t.co/UwZtkcK4 about 17 hours ago
- 10/20/11 - 10PM Blog ROCKER!: #FBI investigations @Villaraigosa L.A. City Hall. Councilmembers under investigation. http://t.co/SVEYz9KM about 17 hours ago
- L.A. Mayoral Candidate David Saltsburg on how to reduce waste and improve efficiency at L.A. City Hall and U.S. (cont) http://t.co/batKuubm about 17 hours ago
- "They'll violate your rights, cause they know they can get away with it. And the only way to get them to stop, is to sue in Court." - Me! about 17 hours ago
- 10/21/10: Federal Judge rules in favor of Saltsburg vs defendant L.A. City on 1st Amendment violations. All across U.S. benefit by ruling! about 17 hours ago
- Kennedy said, "Ask not what your country can do for you." Deming said, "Don't blame the individual. Fix the system for them." #ECONOMY #JOBS about 17 hours ago
- According to Deming (Quality & Productivity forefather/author of "14 Points"), "#1 producer of U.S. waste=Current style of U.S. management." about 17 hours ago
- WHY U.S. EDUCATION SYSTEM WILL NEVER WORK!: MORE attempts to improve quality via inspection (grading of students & teachers) MAKES IT WORSE! about 17 hours ago
- When I say I have PLAN to bring back jobs & economy, not based on empty exhortations like. "JOBS, NOW!" Based on THIS:http://t.co/cstUw2sW about 17 hours ago