Monday, October 24, 2011

Zuma Dogg 10/24/11 Update: He is CRANKY! THAT MEANS HE BLOGS ABOUT #FBI INVESTIGATION INTO CITY HALL (Villaragiosa, Herb Wesson, Jose Huizar AND THOSE WHO LINK TO THEM!) AND, HUGE PENSION VIEWS, TODAY=#SEC IS BUSY! YOU R SO FUCKED, CITY COUNCIL!

  • http://t.co/M9hksLcd - News Update for 10/24/11 [Talk Show Topics via Exclusive http://t.co/M9hksLcd NEWS… http://t.co/OUpkYF6z less than a minute ago
  • Llook at AG #KamalaHarris' twitter page. A campaign page? Declared to Ethics? Who pays? Tweets during WORK HOURS! http://t.co/Htqu7Nme 4 minutes ago
  • NOT EVEN KIDDING: If City Hall were smart, they would simply have SOMEONE meet meet, every morning and hand me a $20, so I don't meltdown. 16 minutes ago
  • Not a SOUL in my world. 100% COMPLETE ISOLATION. NO ONE TO CALL. NO ONE TO HELP. I JUST NEED TO BE DEAD AND BURIED /OVER WITH ALL OF THIS! The asettlement didn't get here in time to mitigate the damages it is supposed to. It's a GAME to the city. It's LIFE OR DEATH STATE DIAGNOSED DISABILITY, CAUSED BY THEIR 4 YEARS OF ILLEGAL VIOLATIONS OF MY RIGHTS, TO ME! I PUT BROIDY/RAMIREZ, JR IN PRISON! Weinstein/Schiff/Wetherly OUT OF BUSINESS FOREVER and A MILLION DOLLAR FINE! AND YOU FUCKED WITH ME...AND YOU ARE NEXT, BECAUSE I CALLED THE FBI ON YOU, WHEN I REALIZED YOU WERE JUST STRINGING ME ALONG AND FUCKING WITH ME. YOU FUCK WITH ME..I FUCK WITH YOU!!! AND THAT MEANT I CALLED THE FBI, VILLAR, HUIZAR, WESSON. YOU FUCKERS ARE IN BIG FUCKING TROUBLE NOW!!! AND IT'S GONNA COST YOU A WHOLE HELL OF A FUCKLOAD MORE THAN MY CHUMP ASS SETTLEMENT I NEEDED TO MITIGATE THE DAMAGES YOU CAUSED! SO I CAUSED YOU DAMAGES! GOOD LUCK, LOSERS! KEEP READING! THE POST DIDN'T EVEN START YET, YOU SLOPPY, MAFIA DOUCHEBAGS WORKING UNDER RICHARD ALATORRE! HEY, ALATORRE, you should have told your puppets to settle, A LONG TIME AGO! I WAS IN MEUELLO MADDUX OFFICES, ONE NIGHT! (The biggest conference table I've ever seen, and I used to work in New York City corporate skyscrapers!) YOU DIDN'T KNOW THAT! AND YOU DIDN'T KNOW WHO THE REAL FUCKING KINGPIN NOW IS IN THIS TOWN, BITCH! HAVE FUN IN PRISON, ALL OF Y'ALL!
  • 'SNL' star Darrell Hammond reveals to CNN a dark past of abuse and mental health issues. [What comedian didn't? ZD=known to be "comedian."] 46 minutes ago
  • #HerbWesson: Remember u told me i won fair & square/you'd vote, "yes," on my settlement. City Attorney LR never put it before you. NOW LOOK! about an hour ago
  • SUMMARY OF TWEETS BELOW: Dec/Jan, pre-ZD attorney, LA told me they'd put closed session settlement on agenda. They didn't. So I called FBI. about an hour ago
  • "Hope you had a hell of a piss, Arnold." - Brad "Fast Times..." Applies to City Hall for dragging out my settlement, till I sent FBI up ass! about an hour ago
  • In Dec, before I had attorney, Rosendahl asked City Attorney LR to put closed session ZD settlement on agenda. She didn't=So, I CALLED #FBI! about an hour ago
  • @JoseHuizar @Villaraigosa #HerbWesson. Rosendahl's Kulla told me, if city LOST lawsuit, you'd pay. You didn't. SO I CALLED #FBI. NOW LOOK! about an hour ago
  • #HerbWesson #JoseHuizar: You don't like my tweets. Call City Attorney LR=ask what happened my closed session for settlement pre-ZD attorney? about an hour ago
  • Now that the GIG is up/my investigation done, when ZD says, "he was inside Meruelo office, one nite," says to VillarHuizar=ZD IS A KINGPIN! about an hour ago
  • I think people associated with #TaylorYard #DWP double-dip, land flip are in BIG TROUBLE with #FBI: YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE, AND SO DO I, PB! about an hour ago
  • @Villaraigosa @JoseHuizar GIVEN=ZD took visit INSIDE MerueloMaddux office (BIGGEST CONFERENCE TABLE EVER SEEN), do u wonder why I was there? about an hour ago
  • DEPTHS OF A KINGPIN: @Villaraigogsa @JoseHuizar, You WILL NOT EVEN BELIEVE ME; ZD=late night/covert trip INSIDE Meruelo Maddux offices. TRUE about an hour ago
  • COUNCILMEMBERS who said WAY TOO MUCH to #ZumaDogg: Bill Rosendahl. Herb Wesson, Jose Huizar and, WENDY GREUEL (though VERY few words!) about an hour ago
  • #HerbWesson: Remember you invited me to your office and gave me a tour. I have photographic memory, and YOU said WAY TOO MUCH to ZD! #FBI about an hour ago
  • "PROBLEMS" for #JoseHuizar: CLARTS fund money transfers on LIVE TV. All Access "Fiesta Broadway," And now, maybe #Casa0101. #FBI working OT! about an hour ago
  • If you are an L.A. Councilmember who "went along with," Jose Huizar, YOU ARE IN BIG TROUBLE TOO! FBI working OT to link YOU to HIS FRAUD! about an hour ago
  • If you link to AVillalobos/LMoret/JRamirez/JPerez, etc on #PENSION FRAUD, I'd hop on plane out of U.S., NOW, to escape jail. GIG IS UP! #SEC about an hour ago
  • As the guy who posted on PENSION FRAUD past 5 yrs, as no one in U.S., as I look at keyword searches linking to my posts=INVESTIGATOR FRENZY! about an hour ago
  • Dumb, uniformed, lazy readers of mine, snookered by City Hall for YRS, won't even understand IMPACT of THIS keyword to my blog: img+artists about an hour ago
  • #HerbWesson's drinking pal, Sam In gave bribes 40 inspectors (2 busted, so far). And ALL OTHER FBI PROBES=VILLAR WILL BE HELD ACCOUNTABLE! about an hour ago
  • #HerbWesson: U said I won my lawsuit vs YOU (City Council), "fair & square." BUT, U DIDN'T YOU PAY ME YET, BITCH? So I sent FBI up your ass! about 2 hours ago
  • Hello To The #SEC: WHAT THE FUCK TOOK YOU SO LONG? THE WHOLE COUNTRY WENT BANKRUPT UNDER YOUR DUMB NOSES, so now you have to read my blog. about 2 hours ago
  • Dear IGNORANT LOSER, who reads my blog cause U R INFERIOR/cannot do what I do: ONLY REASON IT'S NOT ON PRIVATE IS FOR FBI, NOT YOU! GO AWAY! about 2 hours ago
  • There is no person I loath/look down on more, than readers of my blog. FOLKS who support/save me, DON'T EVEN READ MY BLOG. FUCK YOU LOSERS! about 2 hours ago
  • LOOK at keywords linking to my blog posts, today, in tweet below. ALL RELATED. NOT BASED ON NEW POSTS. ZD FEELS FBI ON PENSION FRAUD FRENZY! about 2 hours ago
  • KEYWORDS: ruthgalanter calpers fraud city councilor wearing wire fbi loumoret img+artists johnperez+josehuizar julioramirez pacific oaks about 2 hours ago
  • Ya GOD DAMN MUTHERFUCKER @Bill_Rosendahl. U BROKE LAW FOR YEARS VIOLATING MY RIGHTS! U HAVEN'T PAID ME YET TO MITIGATE DAMAGES, COCKSUCKER! about 4 hours ago
  • #BillRosendahl, Tell #HerbWesson, I am calling the #FBI about his deputy Michael Bai, who I heard is a REAL MUTHERFUCKER-BRIBE TAKING THUG! about 5 hours ago
  • The problem I'm suffering from is caused by BillRosendahl law. You should call him and tell him I am suffering because of HIM. 310-367-0237. about 5 hours ago
  • I RECONGIZE THE SIGNS: When my heart is beating in my throat, like a second Adam's Apple, time to take my night time meds and take a nap. about 5 hours ago
  • HEY ASSHOLES READING THIS BLOG! I SEE THE VIEWS JUST WENT THROUGH THE ROOF! ONE OF YOU MUTHERFUCKERS ARE SUPPOSED TO CALL AND HELP ME EAT! about 5 hours ago
  • #FBI WILL YOU PLEASE STOP FREELOADING OFF MY HARD WORK! I NEVER GOT PAID, HAVEN'T EATEN AND WANNA BE DEAD! DO YOUR OWN FUCKING RESEARCH! about 6 hours ago
  • CAN'T AFFORD TO LOSE ANOTHER DAY TO BEING BROKE & HUNGRY! I NEED TO BE DEAD. I NEED TO BE DEAD! I NEED TO BE DEAD! HOW MANY MORE LOST DAYS? about 6 hours ago
  • If days are turning to week; and weeks turning into months of LOST DAYS, shouldn't I just END IT! THIS IS A WASTE OF A LIFE, BLOGGING FOR U. about 6 hours ago
  • #HerbWesson: Once your colleague #BillRosendahl told me, "he doesn't trust you/gets nervous when you walk into the room," I CALLED FBI on U! about 6 hours ago
  • #BillRosendahl TOLD ME: "#EricGarcetti is a talented guy, but has some 'closet issues.' Not sure about that drill srgt wife of his." - BR about 6 hours ago
  • Zuma Dogg's State Diagnosed Disabiltity Is TOO MUCH FOR HIM TO MITIGATE, TODAY, AND HE WANTS… http://t.co/6Vt0JJUI about 6 hours ago
  • This weekend, ONE PERSON told me to keep phone on cause they were gonna call to meet me. Pre-called to tell me to answer. They never called. about 6 hours ago
  • Lapses are on a shorter leash/trigger. I tried to hold it together, but came up short. My tolerance is shorter & shorter. NEED TO DIE TODAY! about 6 hours ago
  • I woke up today, lighter than I have been since a teenager. THAT'S NOT GOOD! I am too weak to endure another round, and I AM NOT GOING TO! about 6 hours ago
  • IT'S NOT MY FAULT!: I haven't eaten, and it's a REAL SHORT FUSE. 0 to 911 in NO TIME. And THAT TIME IS HERE! I NEED HELP! about 6 hours ago
  • @ZumaDogg needs help today. Please help him, if you can. No ZD means no blog. And his blog has brought the FBI to city hall, so help him. about 6 hours ago
  • I DEFINITELY, 100%, UNMISTAKABLY & UNQUESTIONABLY need HELP today. DO NOT DELAY, PLEASE. I NEED HELP AND AM ASKING FOR IT. NOW! Call me. about 6 hours ago
  • DONTATE TO THIS BLOG, TODAY To Keep It Online.... http://t.co/c0lMFmoa about 6 hours ago
  • Hey @KamalaHarris You greedy POLITICAL MONEY WHORE! You are not being paid by U.S. Govt to tweet thank you for your WHORE, MONEY RAISING! GET BACK TO WORK! about 7 hours ago
  • RT @KamalaHarris: Thank you for contributing to our one-week fundraising... Hey Harris, You Political Money Whore, get back to work!