Tuesday, November 1, 2011

MEDIA ALERT: Occupy LA Cult Mob Attacks Non-Occupier. Creepy Cultish Chants as MOB ATTACKS! POLICE STAND BY & WATCH! CITY HALL NOW HOSTAGE!

In these videos, 9-1-1- was called to respond. But, there was an ELECTRONIC FENCE PREVENTING THE POLICE FROM STEPPING FOOT ONTO THE CITY HALL LAWN...AS THEY WATCHED AS THIS ALL HAPPENED!!!! AGAIN...LOS ANGELES POLICE REFUSED TO STEP ON THE LAWN TO BREAK IT UP -- AND TO HELP FIND THE PEOPLE WHO NOT ONLY PREVENTED ME FROM WALKING DOWN THE PATHWAY OF CITY...but was pushed and forced BACKWARDS...and NOT allowed to walk forward. I tried walking around the "human wall," pushing against me, but they ran around, still surrounding me, preventing me further. And I got hit and pushed, MORE...AS COPS WATCHED.

See what happens when a non-Occupy LA cult member tries to walk down the brick pathway at city hall, after attending the council meeting.

ZUMA DOGG EXITS L.A. CITY HALL AFTER ATTENDING THE MEETING FOR PUBLIC COMMENT: ZUMA BLOCKED, THREATENED AND ATTACKED!




HOW COME I CAN'T WALK!!! I'M ALLOWED TO WALK!!! WHY WON'T THESE CULT MEMBERS LET SOMEONE WHO CAME TO CITY HALL FOR PUBLIC BUSINESS USE THE PUBLIC PATHWAY???


IS THIS NOT A CULT??? WHAT'S WITH ALL THAT CREEPY HUMMING??? BUT YOU CAN SEE I AM BEING DRIVEN OFF CITY HALL PUBLIC SPACE!!! [COPS ARE WATCHING AND ALLOWING!!!]


OBVIOUSLY, I AM SUING THE EVENT ORGANIZERS OF OCCUPY LA, SOME OF WHO ARE IN THIS VIDEO, LAPD, GENERAL SERVICES, ANTONIO VILLARIGOSA & CITY OF LOS ANGELES. [The loser talkin' trash about me at end of this video is a fellow plaintiff, of mine, on 1st Amendment lawsuit against L.A. that we won. (The guy with long dreadlocks, also interrupting the police investigation, by interrupting me from the sidewalk, in the other video.) Here he is on camera backing me up/preventing my forward movement. In the past, anytime I had my camcorder with me on Venice, he would get excited like a little puppy and start freestyle rappin', hoping I would film him on my camera and post it on YouTube. I did. LOL!]

ZUMA DOGG ACCOUNT OF CULT MOB ATTACK ON L.A. CITY HALL PUBLIC PATHWAY, AND COPS LACK OF ACTION=FREE SPEECH/1st AMENDMENT UNDER SEIZE OF CULT MOB THAT CITY HALL ALLOWED/FACILITATED!!!!

Today, November 1, 2011, I attended the Los Angeles council meeting to deliver public comment to the city council, which goes on official city record.

After my final comment, for the day, I exited the doors of city hall, as I have done hundreds of times, in the past, since my first trip on April 4, 2006.

And again, as usual, I walked down the steps, and began to walk across the brick pathway, between the grass park area (which was completely covered by tents, anyway, so the brick path was best option.)

As I am walking, I notice there is a yoga session taking place, all across the brick walkway through city hall ground, and there was no way to pass, except for stepping through the yoga session.

So as I am exiting the City Hall public pathway, I turn to videocam the yoga session, and add additional free speech commentary, talking loud, but not yelling, shouting or screaming. I have a loud voice and needed to make sure I could be heard on camera, cause last times I tried to record myself on camera (even though only arm's length away from my mouth), my footage gets drowned out by the organized encampment on city hall public space, operating as "Occupy LA".

So again, it's on the video, maybe I was speaking louder than an organized yoga group would like, but it was certainly within municipal sound code.

And at this point, I am even further from the crowd, walking away/leaving the area, entirely, when someone playing a wood flute walks up into my face and starts encroaching aggressively, until he was backing me up, and I couldn't move forward.

I issued a warning to back up now. Something I am entitled to do, if someone is agressively blocking my freedom of movement. He became more threatening as he shouts, "OR WHAT!?!? OR WHAT!?!?!" To my request to have him back up, because he was in violation of law, at that point. When he started shouting, "OR WHAT!?!? OR WHAT!?!?!," and refused to back up enough to give me room to move, I absolutely felt threatened.

So my reply to his, "Or what," was, "then the cops are gonna have to come." So I shouted for cops, of which there were none in sight. And if there were any around, they did not step in.

NOW, MORE people run up to me and start pushing, shoving, punching and arm baring me, not only preventing me from moving forward, but were pushing me back and they yelled threats and physically assaulted me.

So, I run in other direction and call 9-1-1.

As I am on the phone, someone points out that a General Services Police officer is there. (GS is City Hall's police, not LAPD.) I say to the 9-1-1 operator, that is General Services, not LAPD. The operator tells me if he is there, that's good enough; as the GS officer tells me he is a sworn officer and can respond.

So I accept the information from the 9-1-1 operator, and General Services sworn officer.

When the officer asks the problem, I describe event, above, and see the people who attacked me (and if they made a human wall, preventing me from moving forward; were pushing me back, while pushing, poking, arm barring and punching me; COPS NEEDED TO STEP IN); I say, I want you to arrest the people involved. They are right there.

A GS cop, on a bike, starts saying, "Now Zuma, you know the cement stairway is open to the public and..." But this is not about anyone ALLOWED to be there (even though cement steps is NOT the park, the LAWN and pathway is the park. The steps are the building). THIS WAS ABOUT PEOPLE PUSHING/PUNCHING/ARM BARRING AND CREATING A HUMAN WALL PUSHING ME BACK! SO I DON'T NEED A RUN DOWN ON PUBLIC PARK SPACE!!! (All a tactic to try and do ANYTHING but THEIR JOBS!!! AT LEAST BREAKING UP/STOPPING THE ILLEGAL ACTIVITY!)

LAWS AGAINST THE PEOPLE WERE BEING COMMITTED. WHY DID COPS WATCH AND ALLOW IT TO CONTINUE?!? WHAT ARE THEY PAID FOR. THE OCCUPY LA CULT MOB FELT PERFECTLY SAFE AND COMFORTABLE PHYSICALLY ATTACKING ME, AS THEY WATCHED!)

Then, the next cop starts wasting time, letting them get away, by saying, "We're gonna get 'em, cause you're gonna come over here and describe what they look like, to me. Then we'll go look for them. (As he tries to walk me down the sidewalk, away from the area.)

I immediately say, "Why should I describe them, when they are right there!?" And I walk over to show him, but some have left, already. They were standing watching me talk to the cop at first, but when they saw the cops were still talking to me, some ran into the crowd.



I saw some of them and tried to point them out. But the cops DID NOT CROSS ONTO THE GRASS. IT WAS AS THOUGH THERE WAS AN ELECTRONIC FENCE THAT WOULD ELECTROCUTE ANYONE WEARING A METAL POLICE BADGE.

Then, when someone THREATENED ME, AS I WAS LOOKING FOR PEOPLE...I went to General Services cop on the bike (tall guy) and said, "There, this guy just threatened me with physical violence."

The bike cop said, "I ain't gonna do nothing for you, Zuma." (Because I was shouting at the cops who were not doing anything.)

So I say, EXCUSE ME IF I DIDN'T ASK POLITELY ENOUGH, OR IF I HURT YOUR FEELINGS. YOU ENFORCE CRIME, AND IT DOESN'T MATTER HOW YOU ARE ASKED. YOU ENFORCE CRIME. As he peddled away, I said, "Hey Bro, enjoy your pension, loser." He said, "I'm not your brother. Call me Officer "So and So."

I told him, "I'll call you whatever the fuck I want. You didn't do your job. Now, this will be taken up with the Captain."

I left in a hurry since all the cops were in a hurry to leave and get out of sight and do whatever they do, while waiting for their pensions. THEN, someone from the lawn walked all the way over to the stop light I was waiting at to tell me, "If you tell me to be quite again, I'll beat your ass down." I said, "YOU told ME to be quite." He said, "Just remember what I just told you." I said, "I don't listen to you, and don't tell me what to do."

I crossed the crosswalk, hopped into the car that was turning the corner to pick me up.

AND THE REST WILL BE HISTORY, NOW, BITCH ASS WORTHLESS COP SUCKERS, VILLARAIGOSA (MAFIA PUPPET MAYOR) AND L.A. CITY CLOUNCIL.

I WARNED YOU ON RECORD. AND JUST CAUSE A CULT OF 1000 DOESN'T KNOW THE LAW, AND TRIED TO PREVENT ME FROM MOVEMENT ON CITY HALL PUBLIC PATHWAY... I DON'T TURN AND RUN!!! I TRY TO WALK FORWARD AGAIN!!!!

I DON'T LET AN ANARCHIST CULT SEIZE CONTROL OF THE HOUSE OF COWARDS! THAT' THE PEOPLE'S HOUSE, PUSSIES! AND THE ONLY LEADER IN CITY HALL, TODAY, HAS TO TAKE CHARGE OF THIS LEGAL VIOLATION...AND I GUESS IT'S ME, NOT YOU!

And, I'm sure ANY court would agree, it was MORE than one is reasonably expected to endure.

10PM UPDATE: Here's video of Zuma Dogg public comment (11-1-11) at the L.A. City Council meeting, about Occupy LA incident from Friday (10-28-11), before I left for the day, and was attacked by the Occupy LA Cult Mob, in the videos above. (So they are 2 for 2 on attacking non-cult members who enter their camp. )


AND HERE IS THE FRIDAY (10/28/11) INCIDENT, THAT I AM DISCUSSING IN THE ABOVE VIDEO FROM 11-1-11 (the next council meeting).


http://LACityNews.