Wednesday, November 2, 2011

VILLARAIOGSA & CITY COUNCIL: If OccupyLA Cult Member Threatens My Life & Makes Physical Contact, I AM WITHIN LEGAL RIGHTS TO USE DEADLY FORCE!

REMEMBER...EVERYTHING IS BEING RECORDED!
  • @DennisPZine: Please remind council: If ocuupier threatens my life and makes physical contact, I can use deadly force to defend my life. less than a minute ago
  • @Villaraigosa @EricGarcetti @Bill_Rosendahl Inform OccupyLA, if I have to PUMMEL someONE in my self defense, OTHERS may not jump in on ZD! 2 minutes ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl @EricGarcetti: Please notify #OccupyLA, if they make verbal threat and physical contact, I'M ALLOWED TO PUMMEL THEM! 5 minutes ago
  • @EricGarcetti: Since U told #OccupyLA they could stay as long as needed, tell them if they make physical contact w me, I CAN SMASH FACES IN! 6 minutes ago
  • I don't expect #Villaraigosa to do a thing about OccupyLA ATTACK CULT MOB after letter of support he wrote for a killer/Nunez son. COUNCIL! 9 minutes ago
  • #LAPD SARGE: Remember...I said, Tony "B," not to be confused with Tony "V." (The spray paint can guy from Venice, now a THUG for #OccupyLA.) 17 minutes ago
  • #LAPD #SARGE (that I know): Is Tony B on probation, or up on any charges? He's on my video threatening/violating my rights at City Hall. 20 minutes ago
  • FBI are FEDERAL workers, so they work like Federal workers. Are JUST smart enough to make bust if you have picture of money changing hands. about an hour ago
  • FBI are FEDERAL workers, so they work like Federal workers. Are JUST good enough to make bust if you have a picture of money changing hands. about an hour ago
  • REMEMBER PEOPLE: FBI are FEDERAL workers. So they work like Federal workers. When I speak with them, I feel like S Jobs at ham radio shop. about an hour ago
  • Since LA City Council's new OUTSIDE LEGAL COUNSEL only has $15K worth of Apple stock, bet he used to have a lot more and had to sell it off. about an hour ago
  • A MESSAGE TO CITY COUNCIL: Please better secure your chambers for your $100K legal representation so ZD cannot access his stock portfolio. about an hour ago
  • A KINGPIN MUST KNOW WHO IS COMING AT HIM: If City Hall spends $100K for OUTSIDE COUNSEL, including defense on MY issues, I WILL RESEARCH U! about an hour ago
  • STOCK HOLDINGS of City's NEW OUTSIDE COUNSEL: $224K in holdings. Includes Baidu & $15K in Apple stock. [City spends $100K for Venice suits.] about an hour ago
  • I FINALLY FIGURED OUT WHY #OccupyLA rejects me and pushes me off their public space cult encampment: I DON'T DO YOGA or play wood flute. about an hour ago
  • @OccupyLA #OWS: Do you KNOW, over past 5 yrs, no ONE person has spoken out on "Wall Street Corruption" ON-CITY-RECORD, more than #ZumaDogg? about an hour ago
  • Watch vvideos posted at http://t.co/zRtAQN51 [MEDIA ALERT post] and remember, "Stay as long as you need to." - @EricGarcetti=Mayor candidate about an hour ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl U, as vocal supporter of Occupy LA, and as I, your constituent w lawsuit vs LA, you need to watch THIS: http://t.co/zRtAQN51 about an hour ago
  • In 911 response to physical mob attack=preventing my walk down public path, police refused to apprehend attackers. Watched further attacks. about an hour ago
  • I left messages w 3 council offices to ask how they can insure my safety on public walkway, when I come to city hall, Fri, on lawsuit issue. about 2 hours ago
  • Zuma Dogg, who needs to go to council, Friday, for comment on CURRENT LAWSUIT vs City, left 3 messgs w/3 council offices, on Occupy hazard. about 2 hours ago
  • L.A. City Hall has not reached out to #Zuma Dogg over physical attacks against me on city hall space=means they underestimate things, again. about 2 hours ago
  • #FBI: Now that max fine has been assessed for #Villaraigosa money laundering in '09 election, if he didn't return money, is it an FBI crime? about 2 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl: I left messages w your office to call me about physical attack on YOUR constituent, w/lawsuit vs LA. You DIDN'T=NEXT LEVEL! about 2 hours ago
  • L.A. CIty News #OccupyLA (Anarchy Cult Mob) Update: City Council Threatened on LIVE TV by… http://t.co/EJ7aCFMy about 3 hours ago
  • MEDIA ALERT: Occupy LA Cult Mob Attacks Non-Occupier. Creepy Cultish Chants as MOB ATTACKS… http://t.co/xiiKq4q1 about 5 hours ago
4PM: ZUMA DOGG'S COMPLAINT TO LEGAL INVESTIGATORS: Dear (Investigative Office), You know I never take it lightly when (cont) http://t.co/f8qvTW57