Saturday, November 19, 2011

Zuma Dogg 11/19/11 UPDATES FOR: Carmen "The Clown" Trutanich, Bill "Rosendope" Rosendahl & EVERY AND ANY BITCH-ASS LAPD/GANG-THUG IN A UNIFORM WITH A BADGE (KEEP YOUR FUCKING FINGERS OUT OF MY CHEST, BITCH!)

  • ONE THING #TRUTANICH #ROSENDAHL DIDN'T FACTOR: NEVER has anyone been so freely willing to get SO UNCOMFORTABLY UGLY. Most just can't do it. about an hour ago
  • #Trutanich Rosendahl know how UGLY ZD gets, now. My social worker said, "ZD=cold/heartless." WAIT TILL I'M SPEWING IN MEDIA=Mayor '13 media! about an hour ago
  • #Trutanich #Rosendahl will be running in '13 elections. ZD will be unsettled on suit & HAMMERING THEM in TV/Radio/News as mayor candidate. about an hour ago
  • #TRUTANICH: Remember you took both hands, wrapped around ZD's throat & shook me? Wait till I'm HAMMERING you in media during mayor election. about an hour ago
  • There's A LOT of untold tales on Carmen (#Bitchtanich) Trutanich, that ZD is SWORN not to reveal, cause others are saving for Jan/DA race. about an hour ago
  • #TRUTANICH#CARMENtheCLOWN: YOU use political operatives where ALL IS FAIR GAME FOR ATTACK (including family.) ZD is a political operative. about an hour ago
  • L.A. SHITTY ATTORNEY/LOSER TO ZD IN FED COURT, CARMEN "CLOWN" TRUTANICH: Gonna be ZD blog AVALANCHE on your campaign in Jan=ALL BITCHTANICH! about an hour ago
  • LA SHITTY ATTORNEY CARMEN "CLOWN" TRUTANICH: ZD has his HEAVIEST blog anvil on thin, fraying thread over your DA campaign. Cut loose in Jan. about an hour ago
  • Just talking to my social worker about #Rosendahl. He said, "You are cold & heartless, ZD." I said, "That's nicest thing you've ever said!" about 2 hours ago
  • SOME IGNORANT BITCH W A BADGE shouts, "You wanna go to jail? You wanna go to jail." HEY BITCH, YOU WANNA JACKPOT? I BACK TALKED COP=HE LEFT! about 2 hours ago
  • TO #LAPD: I ALWAYS identify myself as, "ZUMA DOGG, ask #BECK about me." DO NOT GET SMART, ARROGANT OR IGNORANT. YOU WILL LOSE. ASK #KNIGHT! about 2 hours ago
  • SOME #LAPD cops are street thugs who couldn't get into gangs. If they bring HOOD MENTALITY to ZD and TOUCH ME, UNLAWFULLY, THAT'S JUST A STREET FIGHT, AT THAT POINT, AND I GO STRAIGHT FOR EYE GOUGE IN SELF DEFENSE! about 2 hours ago
  • #LAPD: If you TOUCH me, in an unlawful/civil rights violating way, I could lose my temper and your head might get smashed back into cement. about 2 hours ago
  • NOTICE TO #LAPD: If you FUCKING TOUCH ME for ANY REASON other than to detain or arrest, I MAY LOSE TEMPER AND KNOCK YOUR FUCKING TEETH OUT! about 2 hours ago
  • I have to stay inside. Too many IGNORANT, BITCH-ASS MUTHERFUCKING LAPD MONKEYS OUTSIDE=MIGHT POKE ZD IN CHEST, AND ZD MIGHT SMASH FACE BACK! about 2 hours ago
  • Tried taking walk outside, but had to come back in, where I have to stay. Too many cars & MTA busses flying down street to jump in front of. about 2 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl I consider it cruel and unusual treatment, making me have to look @ Laurie Rittenberg for depositions. WOULD RATHER BE DEAD! about 2 hours ago
  • I've already been forced to suffer enough emotional damages from LA's violation of my rights. WILL NOT SUFFER FURTHER, LOOKING @ RITTENBERG. about 2 hours ago
  • LA isn't gonna settle my suit=gonna drag out depositions. I CAN'T LOOK AT HIDEOUS FACE OF ATTORNEY LAURIE RITTENBERG. WOULD RATHER BE DEAD! about 2 hours ago
  • L.A. Councilman Bill Rosendahl: TERRIBLE, UNSAFE DECISION MAKING and a spineless coward who won't stand up to shady wrong-doers in CD 11. :( about 3 hours ago
  • "When you lose control and you got no soul, it's tragedy. When the morning cries and you don't know why, it's TRAGEDY! -Barry Gibb/Zuma Dogg about 3 hours ago
  • Zuma Dogg Morning Karaoke SUPERSTAR MEDLEY! http://t.co/hs9wz9Be NOW STREAMING! (Broadcasting live at http://t.co/4uHjZEqZ) about 3 hours ago
  • I just call ROSENDAHL on cell phone/Read of list of problems. He says, "I agree...I agree." DUMB FUCK, YOU ARE THE COUNCILMAN! DO SOMETHING! about 3 hours ago
  • HEY #OFFICER KNIGHT: ARE YOU MR. BIG BAD GANG MEMBER IN AN LAPD BADGE. HOW MANY OF YOUR BOSSES ARE UP YOUR ASS, NOW, BITCH-ASS COPPER PUSSY! about 3 hours ago
  • HEY OFFICER #POON=Poontang: Why don't you take off your badge, meet me in the alley AND THEN DISRESPECT ME, YOU INFERIOR, WEAK, SISSY-PUSSY! about 3 hours ago
  • #BECK #GRANT #PETERS I know why GANGS RULE L.A. #LAPD are overly-sensitive, emotionally weak PUSSIES. CLEARLY NOT TRAINED=INFERIOR SISSIES! about 3 hours ago
  • #LAPD #PETERS #GRANT Tell sluggish, lazy pussy #Dubai, I'll call him, "brother," bitch-ass mutherfucker, or whatever else the FUCK i want. about 3 hours ago
  • Oh, what a day...or couple days...it's all one, big, blackout. Saturday will be better. December=A NIGHTMARE, though! My rent=increasing 5X! about 11 hours ago