Friday, November 18, 2011

Zuma Dogg "After Math" Tweets from BIPOLAR/EMOTIONAL DURESS MELTDOWN, Over Bill Rosendahl's CONTINUED TRAMPLING of ZD's 1st Amendment Rights in HIS DISTRICT! (YOU DUMB, SPINELESS, COWARD OF A LOSER! WAKE UP AND STOP DOING PERSONAL BIZ/CAMPAIGNING ON CITY TIME!)

  • VNC @YoVenice @HerbWesson: Suffice to say, Venice 42.15 AIN'T gonna be passed on 12/13, when it's before council, as of recent ZD 
  • What kind of "business" is CD11 Councilman Rosendahl doing w/city staffers at Bill's roomate's videographer's home, who has issue w/LA, too? 25 minutes ago
  • YES, Councilman Rosendahl was at apartment of his roomate's videographer, w city staffers, for a couple hours? What was the city biz, Bill? 28 minutes ago
  • REASON Venice is A MESS & BOARDWALK issue is UNRESOLVED=Rosendahl visiting roomates' videographer apt, w/city staffers, for hours. ON WHAT? 29 minutes ago
  • KINGPIN STRIKES AGAIN! 31 minutes ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl If you were at Tony V's apt for hours, WITH STAFF, then that is CITY BUSINESS. IS IT IN YOUR RECORD? WHAT WAS CITY BUSINESS? 32 minutes ago
  • That's RIGHT, #ROSENDAHL: If YOU are not available for ZD on SAFETY/LAPD ISSUE, I will find out WHERE YOU WERE, THEN. TONY V's APT? W/STAFF? 33 minutes ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl I was trying to get you on phone about THUGS issue (gang member AND ROUGE COP), YOU WEREN'T AVAILABLE. At Tony V's all day? 34 minutes ago
  • ONLY reason Rosendahl called all over LA to see if ZD's post was true=HIS OWN POLITICAL CONCERN. I called him, last night=HE HUNG UP ON ME. 36 minutes ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl When THUG was dragging me by collar off Rec&Park PUBLIC SPACE, what if I tried to break free/fight back? NO COP W/IN A MILE! 38 minutes ago
  • How do I channel OUTRAGE of 5 yrs of L.A. City CIVIL RIGHTS VIOLATIONS on ZD: NOW Thug drags me off Rec&Park space & Cop pokes me in chest! 39 minutes ago
  • I know what "emotional duress" means: Frustration of not having outlet, to channel your frustration, from L.A. City STOMPING ON YOUR RIGHTS! 44 minutes ago 
  •  I thought LA was gonna settle my lawsuit w/out deposition bullshit. Thought of having to see MOST HIDEOUS LAURIE RITTENBERG at depositions, made me prefer to be dead. DO YOU KNOW HOW MUCH EXTRA ALL OF THIS IS COSTING CITY ATTORNEY'S OFFICE, WHEN ARE ARE NEARLY BROKE? AND, they JUST hired OUTSIDE COUNSEL for $150,000 for Venice lawsuits (amidst budget crisis and service cuts and city closures) -- AFTER ROSENDAHL ALREADY HIRED NORM "KUKU" KULLA AS COUNSEL. (DOUBLE OUTSIDE/EXPENSIVE LOSERS x 800 CITY ATTORNEYS & CARMEN TRUTANICH! NO WONDER they KEEP LOSING!)
  • NUTRITIONAL/BIOCHEMICAL=not depression. Was so DIZZY in PAIN, COULDN'T TAKE IT; when I wanted to live a TRIUMPHANT, LEGENDARY ZUMA DOGG DAY. about 2 hours ago
  • WOW! Posting your own obituary. You know how SICK you have to be at the time. OMG! UGH! Andy Kaufman, eat your heart out! about 2 hours ago
  • KNOW THE SIGNS, Y'ALL: ZD likes to sing like the Bee Gees. But usually, Sat Nite Fever songs. When I sing "Tragedy," NOT A GOOD SIGN, Y'ALL! [ZD Singing "Tragedy," last night, as I was beginning to unravel/meltdown, over cop poking me in chest and frustration of RIGHTS being TRAMPLED in L.A. City. It's about Andy Gibb. And ZD was feelin' the words, y'all. "When the morning cries, and you don't know why, it's TRAGEDY!"]
  • Just checked blog stats=see all kinds of juicy names popping up, like Peter Borges, DSoleto, ShinYoung. But WHY BOTHER BLOGGING? NO SUPPORT. about 2 hours ago
  • LACK OF ZD FOOD SUPPORT MEANS: Not gonna spend time updating blog on inside politics stuff/latest on investigations, City Hall, etc. COMEDY! about 2 hours ago
  • MAN vs MONKEY: MAN is able to communicate and express emotions in civil, humane manner=NOT PHYSICAL. MONKEYS just POKE AWAY IN FRUSTRATION. about 2 hours ago
  • I'd have NO PROBLEM, at all, having LAPD MONKEY, IN AN LAPD UNIFORM w a BADGE, poke me over and over in chest; IF I WAS ALLOWED TO POKE MONKEY BACK! about 2 hours ago
  • What the hell is Councilman #Rosendahl doing @ Tony V's house (w staff) for 2 hours, on a work day? BILL, U R BEYOND UNBELIEVABLE FUCK UP! about 3 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl Why would U be concerned if I was dead? You passed ILLEGAL laws against me, and DON'T SETTLE? I call U last night=U hung up. about 4 hours ago
  • PEOPLE OF VENICE: FUCK ALL OF YOU LOSERS! I'm still alive cause a reader from EAGLE ROCK drove across city @ 9am to feed ZD. Venice response=0 about 4 hours ago
  • LET THERE BE NO MISTAKE ABOUT IT: My sick blog post from today was COURTESY OF DUMB-FUCK SCHMUCK #BILLROSENDAHL! GET SHIT TOGETHER, ASSHOLE! about 4 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl How much taxpayer money (staff) did your trip to Tony V's house cost L.A., BILL? Ass! about 4 hours ago
  • Hi @Bill_Rosendahl. Hope you enjoyed my blogging, today. I think you are a shameless, lousy coward, and I wanna BE DEAD cause of YOUR B.S.! about 4 hours ago
  • Oh no, my Diprovan wore off, and I'm already hungry, again, y'all. ZD about 6 hours ago