Thursday, November 3, 2011

ZUMA DOGG QUOTES ROSENDAHL: Personal Things L.A. Councilman Bill Rosendahl WHINED To ZD About on EVERYONE ELSE, As I Was Trying To Discuss City Buisness...(Tell Him To Get A Job At National Enquirer, NOT City Hall!)

Sorry Bill Rosendahl: Between your Venice Beach laws that violated my 1st Amendment Rights (and new laws that will still continue to do so, as drafted) and your support of a cult mob that illegally seized control of city hall public space and PHYSICALLY attacked me, and prevented me from freedom of movement and expression; my blog is my only 1st Amendment outlet, these days. And I have to use it to try and make sure you are not re-elected, because you would be a GREAT GUY and I would LOVE you if you worked for a non-profit, or some other public sector job, trying to do real good in the community -- but I HONESTLY DO consider you to be a public safety hazard for the district and city, at large. YOU ARE IN WAY OVER YOUR HEAD, AND DO NOT HAVE THE EMOTIONAL STAMINA OR STABILITY TO MAKE THE TOUGH CALLS, because you are scared of people being mad at you. YOU ARE NOT A LEADER, YOU ARE A NICE GUY, and SHOULD NOT be an elected official. It's not in the cards for you. That doesn't mean you are a bad person: Just a bad councilman and I consider it to be SUCH a problem, I LITERALLY DO CONSIDER YOU A THREAT TO PUBLIC SAFETY: Can't promise EVERYTHING to both sides, then do NOTHINGS (A disease called, "Rosendahlism.") YOU PISS OFF 100% OF EVERYONE ON BOTH SIDES! AS ELECTED OFFICIAL, YOU SHOULD HAVE AT LEAST MADE SOMETHING HAPPEN FOR ONE SIDE OF AN ISSUE, WHICHEVER SIDE IT IS: That way you are at least making HALF the people happy. And that WOULD have been enough to sail into an easy reelection. BUT YOU HAVE A UNIQUE PROBLEM, NO OTHER COUNICLMEMBER HAS HAD TO DEAL WITH:

EVERYONE IS UPSET WITH BILL ROSENDAHL IN CD 11: From the homeless at Venice, to middle class, to business owners, to million dollar property owners.

BUT ALL BILL CAN DO IS WHINE TO ME ABOUT EVERYONE ELSE, WHEN I AM TRYING TO DISCUSS CITY ISSUES WITH HIM. I'm SURE ZD is not ONLY PERSON Rosendahl wastes all his time GOSSIPING/WHINING to.

BUT THERE'S WORSE STUFF THAN THAT IN TWEETS BELOW: He also has admitted to his pal, Zuma Dogg, that he has used his political influence for things like getting his close pal medical treatment from the county. WOW, is THAT illegal! If DA or FBI would like to hear about it, give me a call. (THAT AIN'T THE ONLY THING!)

And oh yeah, ANTONIO VILLARAIGOSA, GLORIA MOLINA, RICHARD ALATORRE: When I told Rosendahl I was gonna call FBI and blow whistle on ENTIRE RICO RACKET (I was trying to light fire under Bill's ass to take action), he said, "Good...good!" (And as you now know, I did!) Villar, I thought Bill was your pal. After all, you break bread together...I mean his hen eggs. (They ARE good, and Bill is one hell of a residential egg farmer...just lousy elected non-leader.)

TWEETS:
  • TALK ABOUT A TWO-FACE: #Rosendahl sucks up to Richard #Riordan and acts like his pal, but complains to ZD how he cheated on his dying wife. about a minute ago
  • DO YOU KNOW HOW EASY IT WOULD BE for #FBI to PROVE L.A. Councilman #Rosendahl used POLITICAL INFLUENCE to get pal county medical service? less than a minute ago
  • Imagine if DA/#FBI opens investigation into #Rosendal, who ADMITTED TO ZD, he used his, "INFLUENCE to get pal medical services from county." 2 minutes ago
  • Since #ROSENDAHL admitted to me he used political influence to get medical treatment for pal=THOSE WHO BROKE RULES FOR BILL=IN TROUBLE, TOO! COUNTY!
  • STRATEGY FOR #ROSENDAHL: When u promise EVERYTHING to BOTH SIDES of issue, MAKE SOMETHING HAPPEN ON ONE SIDE/OR OTHER. At least please half! 24 minutes ago
  • Why BOTH SIDES of ANY ISSUE eventually gets OUTRAGED at CD 11's #Rosendahl: He promises EVERYTHING to BOTH SIDES, and then delivers NOTHING! 26 minutes ago
  • Bill #Rosendahl TOLD ME, when his close friend needed medical treatment, Bill used, "influence to pull strings w county services." ILLEGAL! 31 minutes ago
  • #Rosendahl told me he wants #Koretz to create motion increasing # of cats allowed. Cause BILL has too many. POLITICAL INFLUENCE 4 PERSONAL! 33 minutes ago
  • Not that it's a sign of RAMPANT NUTTINESS, but #Rosendahl has a coup of livestock at his house. IT'S NOT A RANCH. Neighbors must LOVE it. 36 minutes ago
  • @ZevYaroslavsky Whatever u are doing to make #Rosendahl WHINE to me about how MISERABLE you are making him=PLEASE STOP! I CAN'T TAKE IT! LOL 39 minutes ago
  • @mridleythomas Should ELECTED BILL #ROSENDAHL really be complaining to me about YOU, adding REAL CRIMINALS TRYING TO DO BIZ IN HIS DISTRICT? 44 minutes ago
  • CPT #MUSQUIZ: I don't need some IGNORANT COP WHO DOESN'T EVEN HAVE FACTS STRAIGHT, TUTORING ME ON 1st Amend. PHYSICAL ATTACKS NOT COVERED! 47 minutes ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl My ethics campaign finance EXPERT will analyze EVERY$ CONTRIBUTED TO YOUR REELECTION CAMPAIGN. Up to YOU to return DIRTY $! about an hour ago
  • #ZumaDogg=Not gonna let ELEVATOR SHOE WEARING MAFIA CRIME PUPPET MAYOR RUN AWAY WITH U.S. CONSTITUTION/FEDERAL LAW @ VENICE BEACH, AGAIN, about an hour ago
  • LA Mayor #Villaraigosa is a mafia crime puppet, against U.S. interests and has crafted NEW VENICE RULES IN VIOLATION OF FEDERAL LAW, AGAIN! about an hour ago
  • Since LA City Hall is run by a mafia crime ring, THEY do not CARE about FEDERAL LAW and are about TO BREAK IT AGAIN at Venice vs ZD. STOP! about an hour ago
  • @JoseHuizar: Ask Bill #Rosendahl why he is going to give you a Venice Beach ordinance to pass, when Wesson/Attorney ADMITS THERE ARE FLAWS. about an hour ago
  • Is L.A. City under Attorney #Trutanich & CM #Rosendahl about to KNOWINGLY put through an ILLEGAL Venice ordinance to enforce, AGAIN? ZD=YES! about an hour ago
  • #HerbWesson: #Rosendahl told me HE doesn't trust YOU? I think YOU are the one who shouldn't trust HIM on new Venice Beach laws. U KNOW THAT! about an hour ago
  • After ZD had to INFORM #OccupyLA cult mob they need a permit, their signs now say, "1st Amendment is our permit." LOL! They don't know laws. about an hour ago
  • ZUMA DOGG NOW CONFIRMS: L.A. CITY HALL Is NOW getting LAPD strategy in place to REMOVE #OCCUPYLA crowd that is ILLEGALLY gathered. REALITY! about an hour ago
  • #OWS=HILARIOUS: Claim, "WE are the 99%!" NO, you are a niche/faction, PART of the 99%. BIG DIFFERENCE! PLUS, Occupy does not know the laws. about an hour ago
  • #Alarcon #TonyCardenas: #Rosendahl uses ZD as shoulder to cry on, and ALL HE DOES IS SAY HOW MEAN U guys are to him in closed session. LOL! about an hour ago
  • KATHY RIORDAN: U KNOW all the mean spirited stuff #Rosendahl said about YOU to ME. I can only imagine what he says about ZD behind my back. Bill is mental health social worker, by profession. He shouldn't have been that mean spirited. Why did he unleash on a rant against you, like that to ZD? DAMN! about an hour ago
  • #Rosendahl said, "I don't trust Wesson. He's a fox. When he walks into the room, I watch my back." - Bill Rosendahl about Herb Wesson to ZD. about an hour ago
  • NOT VERY PROFESSIONAL: Why does Council's Bill Rosendahl gossip to me about Garcetti's sexual issues, Riordan Family, Latinos, Wesson, etc. about an hour ago
  • #Rosendahl on Latino candidate for L.A. Mayor: "The Latino political movement is DEAD for a very long time, now." WAS SHOCKED HE SAID THAT! about an hour ago
  • @AustinBeutner: CONGRATS! #Rosendahl=SUPPOSED to be supporting colleague #GARCETTI 4 Mayor, but Bill told me he'd be happy if #Beutner won! about an hour ago
  • @EricGarcetti: Eric is a very talented, but I think he has some 'closet issues' to address. I'd be happy if A #Beutner won." - Bill R to ZD. about an hour ago
  • #ROSENDAHL on '13 MAYOR RACE: Eric is a very talented, but I think he has some 'closet issues' to address. I'd be happy if A #Beutner won." about an hour ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl I left phone messages. You didn't call back, and I DON'T ACCEPT "NO REPLY" FROM A PUSSY, LIKE YOU: GET READY 4 ZD NOW, BILL! about 2 hours ago
  • L.A. MAYOR MAFIA MOB BOSS PUPPET ANTONIO #VILLARAIGOSA makes DUMBEST comment he has EVER made. (And that is not (cont) http://t.co/KUX7ySTE about 12 hours ago