Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Zuma Dogg Tweets Fond Memories of A Bittersweet History During Bipolar Holiday Blues (Tough Time Of Year For Patients with My Disability. Not All Make It Through Holidays.)

ZUMA DOGG SINGS ABOUT CITY HALL ("Darkness on the Edge of Town" ) Some people may like this more than my other music videos...and I do figure out ways to mention Herb Wesson &  Eric Garcetti.

  • Want my money back for WHO albums. Roger kept singing, "Hope I die, before I get old." STILL LIVING. What a scam. Too much money to sustain him! 4 minutes ago
  • ZD bipolar fueled public expression has been "Groundhog's Day" effort=once public rallied around my "worse than Ed Wood" public access show. 9 minutes ago
  • Had a BLAST! All the world has indeed been a stage. Ran the gamete of creative mediums/expression & KNOCKED OUT MASSES in spiritual effort. 13 minutes ago
  • Only ONE person who had dinner w KISS, praised by top management consultants, Hollywood's "A" list celebrated & Tony Robbins bowed down to. 16 minutes ago
  • Dear Losers, You may have paid Tony Robbins $500 for a seminar ticket. But TR let ZD in for free, then bowed down to me on stage. Only time. 18 minutes ago
  • FUCK COMEDY! FUCK POLITICS! World's TOP Management consultants PRAISE ZD: Ed Deming, Al Ries, Tony Robbins, Bob Pittman, Time-Warner, etc. 20 minutes ago
  • REASON Malibu ELITE "A" List Academy/Grammy/Emmy winners PRAISED ZD. They've seen it ALL=until they saw ZumaDogg. They stare in disbelief. 22 minutes ago
  • I love John Belushi & Chris Farley. ZD LOVED 'EM! But add up their entire body of work and put it next to ZD's on YouTube. NO ONE TOUCHES! 25 minutes ago
  • You think Kurt Cobain is a big deal? He wrote one batch of good songs. His next batch sucked. ZD's overall output/range=1000X that loser's. 27 minutes ago
  • FACTOID: Did you know there's a high holiday suicide rate among post trauma/bipolar/disabled patients, like ZD, who is diagnosed "extreme." 33 minutes ago
  • NOTICE: "Holiday blues," tweets below are by disabled patient suffering from post trauma syndrome caused by emotional & physical duress. 39 minutes ago
  • I'm listening to the more spiritually uplifting songs in my MP3 library. Kenny Loggins=always good! NO Alice In Chains. STEVE WINWOOD=YES! 51 minutes ago
  • Considering how Trutanich treats his own wife & kids, shouldn't surprise you on ZD. Called daughter, "Brat," on stage during victory speech. 55 minutes ago
  • I really DO feel bad for Bill Rosendahl. Trutanich is playing games w damages. If ZD dies, Bill WILL walk over and knock Nuch's teeth out. 58 minutes ago
  • CARTEL RUNS JOSE HUIZAR?: Collectives cut into cartel marijuana on streets. Trutanich FAILED. Up to HUIZAR to shut down=put back on streets! about an hour ago
  • On TV, every week, in 250K-1,000,000 HOMES in L.A. County, over past decade, since 2000 Howard Stern debut, spanning 2 generations. ZumaDogg about an hour ago
  • BREAKING: Rosendahl Breaks News To Zuma Dogg That Trutanich Said, "NO," to Councilman's… http://t.co/TZLA246e about an hour ago
  • BAD NEWS FOR ZD: Rosendahl called Trutanich today, to see if he'd pick up settlement talks w ZD. Nuch said, "No." ZD can't hang on any more. about 2 hours ago
  • "People die, everyday." - OJ Simpson about 2 hours ago
  • THERE'S A PROBLEM WITH THIS BLOG -- AND I AM WARNING YOU TO REVERSE YOUR BROWSER AND STOP READING, NOW. DO NOT READ ANY FURTHER. HIT RED "X" about 3 hours ago
  • NOTICE TO GENERAL READING PUBLIC: This blog and tweet page is my personal journal. As of NOW, you SHOULD REVERSE BROWSER=STOP READING, NOW! about 3 hours ago
  • I'm leaning toward this chemical mix, I heard about, that is least painful method. Or suffocation. about 3 hours ago
  • The life of Zuma Dogg will end "self-induced." Just a matter of on what day. Just kickin' it, till energy overwhelms, and that will be that. about 3 hours ago
  • Someone from San Fran just sent me an email saying I, "RULE!" (Not for much longer. Made decision, today, my life ends, self-induced=100%) about 3 hours ago
  • I find out L.A. is giving Occupy free stuff/making deals, while my councilman tells me Trutanich said, "NO,' to Bill's request to settle ZD. about 3 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl U RGIVING OCCUPY OFFICE SPACE/MAKING A DEAL FOR THEM? Where is the deal for ZD. THEY broke law vs YOU. YOU broke law vs ME! about 3 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rosendahl PLEASE explain to me why you are giving OccupyLA space/cutting deal after they ILLEGALLY hold City Hall hostage/ATTACK ZD? about 3 hours ago
  • @Bill_Rossendahl The gang thug dragging me off Rec & Parks area, illegally, then having LAPD poke me in chest/not follow up=ZD TIPPING POINT about 3 hours ago
  • After 5 yrs of LA preventing me from doing my gig & now suffering disability over it, ZD's creative blessing is a curse. NEED TO BLOW IT UP! about 3 hours ago
  • ZD': Sees something he likes, but wants to do it better. Radio, Quality/Marketing,TV Entertainment, Politics. GENIUS, LEGEND, ICON, PHENOM. about 3 hours ago
  • High school/college pals always told me I was one of a kind; but never thought tomato throwing public would feel ZD is all time phenomenon. about 3 hours ago
  • I showed up in L.A. Council chambers over my own Venice issue. But when others began asking me to speak on THEIR issues, couldn't say no. about 3 hours ago
  • Guy sticks out hand to ZD. Thought he was panhandling. Said, "Thanks for what you do at City Hall. I'm a pastor who works with LA homeless." about 3 hours ago
  • A guy to ZD: "Can I hug you, ZD? Lost loved ones in 9-11. Was so down, I was gonna kill myself. Scanned past your show, laughed for 1st time. It broke me out of it. Here's a picture of my newborn baby girl." about 3 hours ago
  • BEST CALL EVER! Iraq war vet says, "I'm recovering and just had 72 hr ZD YouTube marathon. Watched 'em ALL! THAT'S what we're fighting for." about 3 hours ago
  • LARGER THAN LIFE PERSONA: Sometimes, people see ZD in public, but REFUSE to believe it's ZD cause ZD wouldn't be HERE. (EX: "ZD wouldn't be standing in line at La Salsa, ordering his own food." Sometimes, they leave in disbelief. about 3 hours ago
  • ALL I EVER DID WAS WAKE UP AND EXPRESS MY THOUGHTS ON FREE CABLE TV & BLOG. Thanks to COUNTLESS 1000s who said it was BEST THING EVER. about 3 hours ago
  • The thing I've always liked about my fan feedback: ZD never had an agent, producer, network, promotion. Just a guy wakin' up and living day. about 3 hours ago
  • One time I counted, and there were 15 people at Thousand Oaks shopping plaza surrounding ZD to get a pic/meet him. Mom driving up in SUV to take pics for kids. Was just walking through. about 3 hours ago
  • ZD SAW PEOPLE'S BEST! Been a SEA of smiling faces as COUNTLESS THOUSANDS thanked me INTENSELY for my art and activism. I feel blessed. about 4 hours ago
  • Went from watching FAVE rock stars, to eating w em. Went from studying Deming to him sending me praise. ALL praised my TV show. FULL LIFE! about 4 hours ago