Friday, December 16, 2011

My finger tips hurt from hanging in. I think they're slipping...

what was posted here was too uncomfortable so i removed it. suffice to say, things are worse for me than you realize, and not a person contacted me to see if you could help. I spent a lot of years helping complete strangers, I never met. And spent a lot of energy and fought hard at my own expense to help them. I guess I'm a fucking IDIOT like my dad used to tell me about Zuma Dogg and activism. A WASTED EFFORT that now becomes the END of me. NOT A SOUL IN THE CITY PROVIDING ANY OUTREACH TO ZUMA DOGG. That's how you know things are winding down. I am SSI disabled, and don't make it from here. And no one rallied/provided outreach...so if you hear I died...don't lose a second of Holiday joy or spirit...DON'T EVEN GIVE IT A SECOND THOUGHT. People die, everyday. I don't like having this post break up the flow of otherwise productive/good blog posts, and I DO think my blog is better than it ever has been. But I gotta put out a message in a bottle, to let folks know. Cause maybe, eventually, it will cause something to click for me. And my SSI disability...really is getting in the way of my day to day life.

Follow by Email