Wednesday, December 14, 2011

VIDEO: L.A. City Council Calls Venice 42.15 To The Floor, BEFORE CIRCULATING or POSTING the NEW/AMENDED VERSION, INTRODUCED AT LAST SECOND! BROWN ACT!

Here's the video, based on the Brown Act complaint I filed online, yesterday, regarding L.A. City Council 12/13/11 Agenda Item #13: Venice Beach 42.15 (Boardwalk regulations.)

You will hear the L.A. Council President call the item, only to be told a NEW motion has been introduced, but has not yet been circulated or posted.

[VIDEO QUALITY MAY BE POOR, BUT YOU HEAR FULL AUDIO.]

Here is the link to the substitute motion, not even circulated to council, or posted for the public. HOW was council supposed to read this, as they moved on to the next item. THEY WERE REQUIRED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THE NEXT HEARING! And what member of the public is expected to be able to read this document; which requires an entire re-reading, to try and figure out what has been changed/amended, since the last version, on Friday? It's not like you printed what the change/amendment was...a lot to read and analyze, and form an opinion on.

YOU HAD OVER A YEAR, ENTIRE TRUTANICH CITY ATTORNEY DEPARTMENT, COUNCIL OFFICE, NORM "Ku-Ku" KULLA, and ADDITIONAL OUTSIDE COUNCIL...PLUS, a revised draft on Friday...

SO WHAT'S UP WITH INTRODUCING A NEW MOTION...AFTER THE ITEM HAD BEEN CALLED...AND COUNCIL, NOR THE PUBLIC HAD A CHANCE TO SEE IT, CAUSE IT HAD NOT BEEN POSTED OR CIRCULATED...and then are supposed to have time to read it, compare it to previous draft and form an opinion?

BROWN ACT VIOLATION! Wonder if the D.A.'s Office will agree?
###

Since this was a short post, here's a thought, longer than a tweet/shorter than a post: AS A GIFTED PROPHET, STUCK HOME (ME!), WILLING TO DO YOUR HOMEWORK FOR YOU, I wish people would listen AND ACT!:

RT "@ZUMADOGG=#1 pusher of GOLD position (HEAVY) from $850/oz-$1900. IT'S OVER! Don't expect big rally back up, now. EURO-ZONE! More to come." . - Zuma Dogg Monday 12/12/11 overnight tweet, based on my research. Posted on 12/12/11 blog post, later that day.
(Tweets=1st run info. Blog=re-post of tweets, when enough build up.)

WHAT HAPPENED TO GOLD, SINCE THE TWEET! I do not have a dollar, and I do not own a gram of GOLD. I try to send out, "Messages in a Bottle." People who have been following me for five years, should know when ZD starts mentioning something, out of the blue...DON'T DO NOTHING!!!

NOW IT'S TOO LATE. ALL MY PALS ARE IN A BAD MOOD, CAUSE GOLD JUST TANKED...AND I TRIED TO WARN EVERYONE!!! I DON'T KNOW WHAT ELSE TO DO!?!?! (And don't say, "Yeah, I knew in 2009 GOLD was over inflated....")

When it hit $1900, I noted that was a BIG record high (a Rainman sign)...EVEN THOUGH IT HAD BEEN RISING, BREAKING RECORD HIGHS, ALL THE WAY UP. (Half the folks on CNBC/Bloomberg said, $2400 on the way!) BUT, I didn't think it was worth an EMPHATIC TWEET ("IS OVER/DON'T EXPECT") until just before it happened. Because it was still up and down, and a long term hedge, so ZD still would have been LONG. BUT LIKE A PILOT that has to make a change in course and direction, based on new conditions; new conditions came about, based on Euro-Zone talks. So at 2am, when the ZumaCOMPUTER hit the ALARM SOUNDER...it tweeted, "IT'S OVER! DO NOT EXPECT BIG RALLY BACK UP!" (That's when it is time to sell! AND I AM HOPING MY FRIENDS/FAMILY ARE READING!)

HAD you reacted, right away, to my EMPHATIC, "IT'S OVER!" (something I don't say unless it's "OFFICIAL,") -- YOU WOULD HAVE BEEN POPPIN' CAMPAIGN CORKS, IN HAPPINESS! (Instead...everyone ZD knows, who thinks he's a prophet/genius/reads my blog, daily -- is in a bad mood, cause they always think it's going back up, then next day. (Gonna be a few days, now.)

In 2007, during year end Holiday break, I called my long-lost high school/college pal, who I knew was overly-invested on Wall St in margins/calls/puts/etc. I said, "GET OUT BY OPENING BELL JAN 2008!" He told me I was a homeless loser who didn't know anything about the stock market and HE was the expert! (He lost $8 million=less than a week later, after the market re-opened for the year. And I mean, EVERYTHING...he even sold his goldfish tank.) He said to me, "There was no way anyone could have known. All the experts are in the same boat." HE SAID THAT...KNOWING WE GOT INTO HUGE, HEATED DEBATE...CAUSE I WAS VERY RELENTLESS...AND HAD TO GET RUDE, AS I SOMETIMES HAVE TO -- TO GET YOUR ATTENTION...So what he meant was, "When you warned me, by calling me out of no where, even though I know you are a prophet/genius, it didn't count, because it was YOU, Dave. (AGAIN...people like to take what I say causally/lightly. I DO NOT ENGAGE IN SMALL TALK! AN HISTORY HAS PROVEN THAT I AM ALWAYS RIGHT! I DON'T SAY SOMETHING UNLESS I KNOW I'M RIGHT! I DON'T SAY EVERYTHING!!! ONLY THINGS I AM ALWAYS RIGHT ABOUT! Like in radio...I didn't pick EVERY HIT...but when ZD stands up and says, "HERE'S ONE!," it's gonna end up being U2, "With or Without You," or a LONG LIST of classics I was told would never be played on the radio. It gets more bitter from there...)

AND BY THE WAY...REMEMBER ZD'S MATRA, BASED ON WHAT THE L.A. CAO & PENSION HEADS TOLD ME: "As goes Wall Street, goes the L.A. general fund." AND AGAIN...you won't believe me, until it is announced at the next annual budget meeting, when it's already reporting on the spilled milk, from last year. (Aka: All 2010, when I have been warning of the issue of PENSION MONEY, TIED TO THE GENERAL FUND IN RISKIER BETS ON WALL STREET, THAT VEGAS CRAPS.)