[PICTURED: If you hate hip-hop, I'm proud to say, you can blame it all, on JAM-MASTER-JAAAAAAAAAAY! - ZD]
01/21/12: L.A. Mayoral Candidate @ZumaDogg Declares Today, "Jam Master Jay Day in City of L.A.!" Jay Mizell [Jam Master Jay] born on this day in '65.
January 21st, each year, should be a NATIONAL HOLIDAY, TOO: On this day, in 1965, Jam Master Jay was born. The REST is WORLD HISTORY. JMJ=NICE to ZD in person!
RT @MrChuckD: Rap History=This Day in 1965 Jam Master Jay is Born rapstation.com/td/UJHqvk6i PIVOTAL day, then, in life of @ZumaDogg.
- ZumaDogg.com: MEGA-Tweet for 01/20/12: Trutanich trembles over @LATimes media nightmare. DA campaign announcement to be sullied with new scandal, L.A. Mayoral Candidate Austin Beutner Compares L.A. City Hall "Way Of Doing Business" to "stale barnyard" (He doesn't like the smell of it!) & KINDEE DURKEE OBAMA CONNECTION?
- TRANSCRIPT: L.A. Mayoral Candidate Austin Beutner Compares L.A. City Hall "Way Of Doing Business" to a "BARNYARD" and he thinks it STINKS! [READ ENTIRE "JOBS SPEECH for 01/19/12 Town Hall, HERE!]
- Zuma Dogg - Los Angeles City News ONLINE NEWSPAPER EDITION for 01/20/12: Austin Beutner Town Hall "Jobs Speech" (Full Transcript), LA Weekly Article on HERB WESSON vs Kitty Cats and MORE L.A. City News (- via LACityNews.com, the FIRST NAME in L.A. City news!)
- Zuma Dogg - L.A. City News Update for 01/19/12: LA Weekly on Herb Wesson's CENSORSHIP of Public Comment Speakers; Trutanich Told, "Hold Your Bully Horses" on Marijuana Collective Shut-Downs and Venice Beach 42.15 Goes Into Effect, this weekend (As Trutanich Prepares 12 mid Curfew on Boardwalk, for FIRST TIME IN HISTORY) & Bill Rosendahl is a "Mr. Magoo Moron" of an Ignorant Buffoon!
- California Supreme Court WILL REVIEW Whether Cities (and BULLIES, out of their jurisdiction, like CARMEN TRUTANICH) may ban medical marijuana collectives. COURT DECISION MEANS TRUTANICH-LAW CANNOT BE ENFORCED, PENDING RULING [1-2 years, expect wait! Buh-bye, Trutanich...Hardly Got To Know Ya, LOSER!]
- FULL TRANSCRIPT - Los Angeles Mayoral Candidate Austin Beutner - Los Angeles Back to Work - Speech Text at Town Hall (01/19/12)
- U.S.A. Elections ONLINE NEWSPAPER FORMAT for 01/19/12: 3 HOT videos by ZD, John & Ken on "Unlicensed Drivers" in LA Weekly, ACLU vs Baca & Eric Garcetti vs Hollywood Community on RIDICULOUS MEGA-DENSITY SKYSCRAPER
- Zuma Dogg - Los Angeles City News ONLINE NEWSPAPER FORMAT for 01/19/12 (Smokin' RED-HOT, Edition! Use Asbestos Sunglasses!) - via http://LACityNews.com
- Los Angeles City News for 01/19/12: @WallStWatch, @LACityCouncil, @USAElections12, @ZumaDogg (for heat!) (via http://LACityNews.com) #News, #Politics, #Elections, #Quality #Productivity
- @ZumaDogg Tweets [01/18/12 Pt 2]: Villaraigosa NEEDS to Keep His Mob-Mouth SHUT in U.S. Press & His MAFIA-MOB Pal HERB WESSON, Better Keep HIS PUNK-ASS Mouth SHUT When Public Comment Speakers Are Speaking. [Doesn't Appear #FBI WESSON Knows SHIT About FEDERAL LAW. HE WILL BE TAUGHT!!! WILL BE HARD LESSON FOR WESSON! BEST BELIEVE, SON!]
- Zuma Dogg Tweets About His Conversations With FBI About L.A. City Hall -- AND, Zuma Dogg Exposes RICO RACKETEERING (MAFIA-BASED CORRUPTION) at L.A. City Hall (VIDEO!) [NOTICE: Antonio Villaraigosa...DON'T READ MY BLOG, TODAY! YIKES!!!]
- FINAL RESULTS: JOE BUSCAINO WINS Los Angeles City Council CD 15 Seat of L.A.'s Most Notorious Gang's "Non-Profit Robbing" Getaway Car. (Don't Become COMPLICIT to FBI Investigated Crimes, Joe. It's ALMOST Impossible, You'll QUICKLY Find Out. See "Sopranos")
- ZD & Chuck D...Shuttin' Down Shadiness on Twitter [Legendary Rapper Chuck D Tweets Legendary Rapper Zuma Dogg]
- LOS ANGELES TOURISM ALERT: Be on the lookout for a (presumably dead) body w/out a head. Someone found a head w/out a body in HOLLYWOOD HILLS hiking trail. [CRIME IS DOWN, ALL IS WELL, in the Public Safety Capital of America...L.A. City] Drivers License, not required...TO DRIVE! YOU SHOULD MOVE YOUR BUSINESS OR HAVE A CONVENTION IN L.A.!!! (We Had '84 Olympics!!! REMEMBER?)
- A LESSON FOR WESSON: L.A. Council President Gets A Little "Fast & Loose" With Interruptions Of Public Comment Speakers. [MEETINGS ARE BROADCAST ON LIVE TV, Mr. Wesson! You Will Be Brought To The Attention of FEDERAL AUTHORITIES, AT THIS POINT! CLEAR ILLEGAL VIOLATIONS!]